What's new

BREAKING: Manchester Arena blast - Several dead after explosion at concert

Sahi hai. Ab tujhe neend aayegi. Ab tak phati padi hui thi ki "Pakistani hua to Kaise spin karenge "

Nope, teri need haram ho gheye thi jhab Pakistani nai nikala. I knew there was 0% chance of it being Pakistani. We are not involved in terrorism in Europe.

Hope that no Muslim is involved .. and RIP to the dead and Quick recovery for the injured, If that is again ISIS, drop a fcuking nuke on them

Don't worry sir! Saudi's have bought a hell of arsenal for ISIS!!!

I think West should think twice of interfering in muslim countries and killing our muslims like animals .
They feel pain when they are victim of atrocities but yet blame those innocent Muslims as terrorists who are victim of same enemy .

wellwisher

Yes there are some idiots in England that are going to react with a pathetic response like to set fire to a mosque door.

We in the west should start to understand that not all Muslims are a problem. In fact it is the other way round, most muslims are very decent people. It will be a long road, but I hope we can get there together.

wellwisher

Yes there are some idiots in England that are going to react with a pathetic response like to set fire to a mosque door.

We in the west should start to understand that not all Muslims are a problem. In fact it is the other way round, most muslims are very decent people. It will be a long road, but I hope we can get there together.

Yeah . Muslim world should stop being used as a land for trying the modern war weapons of USA and russia .
A muslim has as equal life of that of westerner . His life is not inferior to a westerner I hope you understood. Trump should watch his mouth .

Rip to victims .

Do you know what the word "cuck" means?

This is plain and simple disgusting. A muslim targeted little children. Thats the basic line. Nothing else matters. You either distance yourself from that or you are the problem.

That pathetic loser was cared for in UK, fed there. He and his family lived there like parasitic leeches, protected by idiots who believed in that multi culti nonsense.

I thank god evry day that Italy was not hit yet. I know our secret service works hard to prevent this evry day.

I did think about what i would do if that would hit one of my family and loved ones. I could not live with that. I would chose Vendetta. And i dont just say that. I could not rest until justice was served.

And we're facing such type of ignorant bastards everyday who kill our children and rip them off but yet the whole blame is on us for sponsoring terrorism. We see our children getting shot by these bastards from afghan land to whom we gave shelter for all life .
There is a huge difference of empathy shown to muslims in such circumstances vs west.

Muslims have died waiting for justice cause the world is not in their control, almighty USA want justice others can go to hell .

And we're facing such type of ignorant bastards everyday who kill our children and rip them off but yet the whole blame is on us for sponsoring terrorism. We see our children getting shot by these bastards from afghan land to whom we gave shelter for all life .
There is a huge difference of empathy shown to muslims in such circumstances vs west.

Muslims have died waiting for justice cause the world is not in their control, almighty USA want justice others can go to hell .

Because you allowed this and nurtured it. There are consequences you should make but you are too weak to do them. Thats the problem.

There were leaders in the islamic world who knew the right thing to do. Ataturk in Turkey (whose legacy is destroyed now...) and Nasser in Egypt.

Ban religion completly from public life. Ban it from politics, from the streets.

A few weeks ago the Pope was in Cairo and his speech there showed exactly where the problem was.

While the Pope adressed metaphysical problems the leading islamic cleric there hold an empty speech. Full of the typical apologies. the typical blames on others. There is zero self reflection.

The entire world suffers from this. And you know who suffers most? Your countries.

A crazy bastard killed children and we see the same pathetic apologies here: "This has nothing to do with Islam. Evil west bombs muslim coutries. Palestine! Britney Spears! Burger King! I cant´shit properly!"

Let me ask you, why is this gigantic problem with one faith only that Scale? Why no global Shinto terrorism? Why no global Hindu Terrorism? Why no global buddhist terrorism?

There are radicals evrywhere but it appears only one group is out to spread pain globally.

@waz

The Italian facist makes an appearance, your ideology killed millions, the last thing you should be lecturing others.

Yeah . Muslim world should stop being used as a land for trying the modern war weapons of USA and russia .
A muslim has as equal life of that of westerner . His life is not inferior to a westerner I hope you understood. Trump should watch his mouth .

Rip to victims .

Absolutely I understand. Every life is precious. Those who wish to make their life valueless by becoming suicide bombers are exempt from the preciousness of life.

As many have said, Pakistan is certainly no stranger to terrorist attack. Please accept that us in the UK are not exempt. I say again, what do we do now? Possibly join together against the terrorists.

Do you know what the word "cuck" means?

This is plain and simple disgusting. A muslim targeted little children. Thats the basic line. Nothing else matters. You either distance yourself from that or you are the problem.

That pathetic loser was cared for in UK, fed there. He and his family lived there like parasitic leeches, protected by idiots who believed in that multi culti nonsense.

I thank god evry day that Italy was not hit yet. I know our secret service works hard to prevent this evry day.

I did think about what i would do if that would hit one of my family and loved ones. I could not live with that. I would chose Vendetta. And i dont just say that. I could not rest until justice was served.

I have no idea what cuck means.

The plain and simple truth is that the murderer turned against his own people, from the city where he was born, to the people who educated him, who provided him with a peaceful city in which he could grow, to the religion who he related to, to kill children.

The Italian facist makes an appearance, your ideology killed millions, the last thing you should be lecturing others.

I can lecture who i want. We had the enlightening and Renaissance. Another problem you have.

Why dont we test it? Why dont you go into your Mosque next friday and then walk infront them and critisize your Imam? Do it infront all. Explain them your opinion and where you disagree.

Go there and talk! Stop to listen!

Those who only listen lose their voice. You are individuals. Show it. Each one of you has his own brain. Open up. Why not invite women and let them speak freely? Listen their stories. Invite christians.

@waz

Last edited:
Because you allowed this and nurtured it. There are consequences you should make but you are too weak to do them. Thats the problem.

There were leaders in the islamic world who knew the right thing to do. Ataturk in Turkey (whose legacy is destroyed now...) and Nasser in Egypt.

Ban religion completly from public life. Ban it from politics, from the streets.

A few weeks ago the Pope was in Cairo and his speech there showed exactly where the problem was.

While the Pope adressed metaphysical problems the leading islamic cleric there hold an empty speech. Full of the typical apologies. the typical blames on others. There is zero self reflection.

The entire world suffers from this. And you know who suffers most? Your countries.

A crazy bastard killed children and we see the same pathetic apologies here: "This has nothing to do with Islam. Evil west bombs muslim coutries. Palestine! Britney Spears! Burger King! I cant´shit properly!"

Let me ask you, why is this gigantic problem with one faith only that Scale? Why no global Shinto terrorism? Why no global Hindu Terrorism? Why no global buddhist terrorism?

There are radicals evrywhere but it appears only one group is out to spread pain globally.

@waz

Okay you want to continue with the same bullshit of Islam is terror , muslims are terrorists., pakistan is terror .. fine , continue .. I'm not interested.

Okay you want to continue with the same bullshit of Islam is terror , muslims are terrorists., pakistan is terror .. fine , continue .. I'm not interested.

I did not say that. You are so brainwashed that you are unable to even understand basic things.

Let me ask you something, why are not terrorist attacks in poland, czech republic, hungary and slovenia?

Poland fought in Iraq and Afghanistan. Yet Poland has no terror attacks. Poland takes no refugees from middle east.

So why can children in warsaw visit safely a concert and in manchester not?

...There were leaders in the islamic world who knew the right thing to do. Ataturk in Turkey (whose legacy is destroyed now...) and Nasser in Egypt. Ban religion completly from public life. Ban it from politics, from the streets -
It both cases these were successful military leaders who were strong and respected enough to do it in the wake of the repeated failures of the old regime. But they took different courses: Ataturk, ever-realistic, threw back the Europeans yet sought to steer his people towards European Enlightenment civilization, while Nasser sought to establish himself as the new Pharaoh.

Ataturk - whose bio by Andrew Mango I'm reading now (thank you @1683) - abandoned an attempt to "reform" Islam and simply required that Islam be a personal religion, completely excluded from the political sphere. Mango notes that since Islam is a political system that this didn't make sense, "but it was workable."

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom