What's new

BREAKING: Jamal Khashoggi is dead, Saudi Arabian state television confirms

Daar komen we snel genoeg achter. Ik kan ook 1001 dingen beweren. Genoeg nu van deze discussie.

Je bent wel vermoeiend zeg.
Maar goed, de discussie is afgesloten.

Het eindresultaat is:
Ik zal aanwezig blijven op dit forum.
Ik zal posten wat ik wil posten.
En jij zal dat maar moeten accepteren.

Daarnaast zal jij ook paranoïde blijven.
En ondanks dat ik drie keer gezegd heb dat ik geen BJP aanhanger ben en geen Indiër wil zijn zal jij blijven denken dat ik dat wel ben of wil zijn.
Ook zal je mij in de 'gaten houden'.

Goed dan.
Mijn taken en jouw taken zijn beide duidelijk.
Veel succes!
Moge de beste winnen!

Last edited:
As they came with bone saw, I think they did cut it in chunks, then small pieces so that it fit in bag , then packed in bag , ran away and burnt deadbody with woods to erase evidence.
But now since they have accepted that he has been killed so now they need to show the body.

Jamal Khashoggi is dead, Saudi Arabian state television confirms
  • Fight broke out between Khashoggi and those who met him consulate, announcement said
  • Gen Ahmed al-Asiri is sacked from intelligence position

2796.jpg

Jamal Khashoggi at a press conference in Manama on 15 December 2014. Photograph: Mohammed Al-Shaikh/AFP/Getty Images

Saudi Arabia has admitted journalist Jamal Khashoggi, who disappeared after visiting the country’s consulate in Istanbul on 2 October, is dead. Riyadh claimed, however, that he was killed in a “fight” with Saudi officials.

The Saudi regime also announced a purge of senior officials including Saud al-Qahtani, an influential advisor to Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman, and General Ahmed al-Asiri, a senior intelligence official. Both men have been fired. Eighteen Saudi nationals were said to have been arrested.

The news, which cited preliminary findings from an official investigation, was announced on state television on Friday. The purge appeared to be aimed at insulating the crown prince and protecting his position. It was reported that he would remain overall head of intelligence.

The claim that Khashoggi, a 59-year-old writer and critic of the Saudi royals, died in a fight with Saudi officials who greeted him at the Istanbul consulate, is likely to invite derision.

Leaks from the Turkish authorities and independent reporting has shown that the kingdom’s most senior forensics expert was among a 15-man team sent from Riyadh on 2 October ahead of Khashoggi’s scheduled visit to the consulate.

They are reported to have brought a bone saw with them and the forensics expert, Salah Muhammed al-Tubaigy, is said to have been recorded telling others to listen to music on headphones while he dismembered the body.

It will also be hard to convince global opinion that the crown prince, widely known by his initials, MBS, did not give the order. Several of the 15-strong squad sent to Istanbul were from his personal security staff.

The credibility of the Saudi court is already stretched to breaking point. From the day of Khashoggi’s disappearance until the early hours of Saturday morning, the official line from Riyadh was that the exiled writer, a US resident who wrote for the Washington Post, left the consulate before disappearing.

The question for western powers is whether this explanation is seen as a necessary and sufficient grubby deal to bring a disastrous episode to a close, or whether punitive sanctions will be required.

The Trump administration has stressed it cannot afford to lose Saudi Arabia as a strategic partner. But it faces a sceptical Congress which may demand more convincing explanations of what happened to Khashoggi on 2 October.

Samantha Power, former US ambassador to the United Nations, said in a tweet: “They don’t get it. Shifting from bald-face lies (‘Khashoggi left consulate’) to faux condemnation (of a ‘rogue operation’) to claiming the wolf will credibly investigate what he did to the hen … will convince nobody.”

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...-dead-saudi-arabian-state-television-confirms
What a joke,spineless mofos.
It was to be expected.

Wow ... when you thought nothing can top the Bull.shi.t happening everywhere in the world, then Saudia Arabia comes up with one gigantic, monumental fuc.k up!! Think of it - Saudia Arabia manage to do what no one else has done in centuries, that is, kill and butcher an individual in its Consulate in another country!! Kudos to SA for taking number-1 spot for being the most idiotic and pathetic nation in the world !! And these people claim to be custodians of two holiest Islamic places. What a pathetic bunch of losers.

Last edited:
Donald Trump just made his statements, and yeah, seems like Turkey-Saudi-US found some common ground.

What a joke,spineless mofos.
It was to be expected.

It was expected, Turkey doesn't have much to gain releasing the evidence it has, and releasing it can cause serious developments in KSA. Let alone other repercussions.

But now since they have accepted that he has been killed so now they need to show the body.
Actually Saudi Arabia thought they will get away with this, but Turkish intelligence agency was clever & better prepared for this.
Now, it is headache for Saudi Arabia. khashoggi incident/murder will continue knock doors of Saudi Arabia unless they give satisfy answers.

Donald Trump just made his statements, and yeah, seems like Turkey-Saudi-US found some common ground.

It was expected, Turkey doesn't have much to gain releasing the evidence it has, and releasing it can cause serious developments in KSA. Let alone other repercussions.

At the end of the day that is exactly how it is.

Saudi Arabia did whatever it had to do. Guess what. It would do it all over again if necessary. Why? Because it can and it simply needed to be done. Was it diplomatically correct. Hell no. Was it the right thing to do? Depends on who you ask.

Much worse has happened and the Saudis are surely not the first or the last to terminate a liability.

This will be forgotten just like we forgot the Iraq war and everything else. It will become a blip in the greater scheme of things.

Wow ... when you thought nothing can top the Bull.shi.t happening everywhere in the world, then Saudia Arabia comes up with one gigantic, monumental fuc.k up!! Think of it - Saudia Arabia manage to do what no one else has done in centuries, that is, kill and butcher an individual in its Consulate in another country!! Kudos to SA for taking number-1 spot for being the most idiotic and pathetic nation in the world !! And these people claim to be custodians of two holiest Islamic places. What a pathetic bunch of losers.

Saudi's are good people, and most have nothing to do with any political matters. Government on other hand I'm not a fan of, and that goes for other governments in Arab/Muslim world. That being said, there is popular 'attention' if you will at Saudi Arabia by people from Muslim world, because I guess after all the crisis's in the region and criticism/focus on certain regimes/Islamists, now spotlight on Saudi Arabia and people must think there will be a new result this time, which is why they are criticizing the country heavily.

At the end of the day that is exactly how it is.

Saudi Arabia did whatever it had to do. Guess what. It would do it all over again if necessary. Why? Because it can and it simply needed to be done. Was it diplomatically correct. Hell no. Was it the right thing to do? Depends on who you ask.

Much worse has happened and the Saudis are surely not the first and the last to liquidate a liability.

It will not do that again, that's for sure. Much worse has happened definitely, and nobody in this world will standup to restore justice in this world besides Muslims. And this is why as Muslims have to be critical of our leaders, because with the right intentions/right leaders we can make this a better place. We need to put our faith in Allah(SWT) and observe Islam. I don't like the way the world is, and it bothers me that we Muslims can't do better than this pathetic state we are in. I hope to see change in my lifetime.

Yep, unfortunately some Pakistanis even defending Saudi Arabia with 100k troops and nukes and what not...

Actions of a few , even MBS, isn't going to compromise our complete, categorical and unmitigated support for our Saudi brothers and sisters.

Saudi's are good people, and most have nothing to do with any political matters. Government on other hand I'm not a fan of, and that goes for other governments in Arab/Muslim world. That being said, there is popular 'attention' if you will at Saudi Arabia by people from Muslim world, because I guess after all the crisis's in the region and criticism/focus on certain regimes/Islamists, now spotlight on Saudi Arabia and people must think there will be a new result this time, which is why they are criticizing the country heavily.

It will not do that again, that's for sure. Much worse has happened definitely, and nobody in this world will standup to restore justice in this world besides Muslims. And this is why as Muslims have to be critical of our leaders, because with the right intentions/right leaders we can make this a better place. We need to put our faith in Allah(SWT) and observe Islam. I don't like the way the world is, and it bothers me that we Muslims can't do better than this pathetic state we are in. I hope to see change in my lifetime.

Frankly, we don't know the full details. You think the Saudis just went into the consulate with a chainsaw without knowing the repercussions? Some people say that the Saudis underestimated the whole situation, but I don't buy that argument. The Saudis knew exactly what they were doing because the stakes were obviously very high. Like I said, we don't know much about the main character in this story other than what we are told. There is more to this than meets the eye.

As for the morality part, this sounds good in books and lectures. The real world is messy. I like to believe in Utopia, but for that to happen we need all the sides to be on the same page. That is very unlikely to happen.

No one gave a fvck.

One guy dies and the whole fvcking world is up in arms. No one even knows who the fvck this Khashoggi guy really was apart from some shitty background info provided by the very same media that claimed that Saddam Hussain possessed WMDs. LOL where is this outrage when we really need it?

Countries walk over dead bodies. They reclaim territories like nothing happened. Fvck this shit.

Whispers***Trump did it...goes into rage blaming fake "white privilege".

Although I understand what you are saying, I spent my childhood in SA and know these people extremely well. The ordinary Saudis are no different to their losers Upper class. They are F*ing arrogant pricks, and deserve every ridicule in the world for being camel headed.

Where are all those who claimed this was all propaganda? @The SC what do you say now?

On topic: surprise surprise, who would have thought? I was asking myself when they are gonna notice that they are not fooling anyone except their boot lickers.

A big kudos to the Turkish security aparatus here, we see that the huge budget finally pays off.
Turkish govt might let it go , but a heinous crime on foreign land. I feel sorry for Jamal, he is very moderate writer and encourage the young Arab generation to explore and learn modern knowledge. Is it his crime ? . Punish those who did it.

I wonder how they would like to justify having a chainsaw with them. And cut him off.
Khashoggi was black box of mbs ...

Back
Top Bottom