What's new

BREAKING: Jamal Khashoggi is dead, Saudi Arabian state television confirms

The Saudi's are the worst liars I have ever seen in my entire life :lol:

And Saudi baboons are going in overdrive to defend their dictator, the clown prince. They have no shame.

Unfortunately for MbS,this is not going to be enough. He is a tainted person. Not many would like to see him as next king of KSA.

Just watch, figures like Kushner will start avoiding him like plague and this is just the beginning. I've heard that his younger brother has been appointed as the deputy crown prince.

Last edited:
Although I understand what you are saying, I spent my childhood in SA and know these people extremely well. The ordinary Saudis are no different to their losers Upper class. They are F*ing arrogant pricks, and deserve every ridicule in the world for being camel headed.

Unfortunate to hear, was this during King Abdullah era? I've been to Saudi Arabia in Salman era and a lot of Saudi's I met were poor-middle class and I had a good experience with them. Had no issues really, except on my way to Mecca from Jeddah went to get a bus ticket, and the guy at the counter was just sitting around and I was running out of time. I showed visible frustration and so did he, but sure why he made a fuss about it but he finally took the money and gave me a ticket. In the Haram area the guys are strict in controlling the movement but I didn't take offense to that because they're trying to make space for people doing tawaf. I know those types of Saudi's you're talking about though, but just try remembering as a Muslim, arrogance is an developed trait and a certain people aren't more prone to it than others.

Just watch, figures like Kushner will start avoiding him like plague and this just the beginning. I've heard that his younger brother has been appointed as the deputy crown prince.

His younger brother is not fit for leadership.

Its an internal matter of Saudi Arabia.
........that got aired out in the public aka another country. #Savagemove.Russia is also taking heat in Europe for "internal matters" being settled violently in UK. Just saying..

Who was this guy and why Russia Turkey and USA are so much concerned about him ??
You raise a good, foundational question here. You also got me thinking- Maybe he was a US spy? He was a journalist after all, and was a former Saudi family/govt insider(from the little else i read about Jamal)so maybe he gave US some intel that hurt Saudi govt and the Saudi govt retaliated by doing this. Not saying that makes it right, but it might explain Saudi motivations for doing this.How could this assassination have taken place without KSA king's approval?That seems a bit odd to me.

........that got aired out in the public aka another country. #Savagemove.Russia is also taking heat in Europe for "internal matters" being settled violently in UK. Just saying..

But Saudi Embassy comes under the jurisdiction of the Saudis not Turkey. Russian case was entirely different. UK could neither proved nor Russia agreed to the killing.

Where is his dead body?
This question seems to stir all kinds of theories and comments. But to answer it- Saudi Arabia. We've read and heard the Saudis flew out the body remains, and that makes sense, because would they want any investigators to find Khashoggi's chopped up body in their consulate? hell no.That man's body is in Saudi Arabia.

But Saudi Embassy comes under the jurisdiction of the Saudis not Turkey. Russian case was entirely different. UK could neither proved nor Russia agreed to the killing.
Yes Saudi embassy comes under KSA govt's jurisdiction, i think there is a more of a "human rights"/ "govt behavior" issue here that has a humanistic consensus. Are executions in embassies legal?UK has the case against Russia better built up now than before. Regarding UK Russia issue, there is a difference between proving a case and having/making a case. UK has mostly proven it, but what has that gotten them? maybe a few EU sanctions..

His younger brother is not fit for leadership.

The king, his sons and his clan, none of them are fit for leadership but in the Saudi culture it is irrelevant. Trump and Mossad think they are fit and that is what matters. No wonder trump said that they would not last two weeks without the US and israeli support.

leave the poor Saudis alone guys... one cant help but respect the pro-Saudi trolls here and elsewhere...

the amount of mental gymnastics they have to go thru to justify butchering a prominent journalist that worked for a major American newspaper who got butchered and dismembered in broad daylight in a diplomatic post of a country. in a premidated ambush.

its almost laughable though how dumb the Saudis are..... lets even forget their laughable response to this/ and childishly bad excuses. If they wanted him dead, they could have easily offed the guy quietly with an assassin putting a few rounds in his head in the street or something...

I think this was personal for princess MBS.. someone of his stature.... where the a$$-cracks of heaven have opened up and god has personally delivered this fat entitled arab treasure named MBS to the world. How dare someone criticize this treasure of god....

this was personal. MBS didn't just want him dead, He wanted him to suffer. He wanted to get his revenge his way... thy guy had everything. All the western propaganda factories were singing his "reformer praise" He spent millions on PR companies to promote his "moderate" image..

and he pissed it all away for a childish grudge... Karma is definitely a bitch. they will brush this under the rug, but It will be very hard to repair MBS' reputation after this

Back
Top Bottom