What's new

BREAKING: Jamal Khashoggi is dead, Saudi Arabian state television confirms

Well that settles it, the Saudis are innocent because a "fight broke out" with a 15 man team including a forensics expert with a bonesaw and a bunch of bodyguards/assassins. Saudis then stuffed body parts of Khashoggi into luggage and smuggled it out of the country.

Everyone is convinced :rofl:

No one gave a fvck.

One guy dies and the whole fvcking world is up in arms. No one even knows who the fvck this Khashoggi guy really was apart from some shitty background info provided by the very same media that claimed that Saddam Hussain possessed WMDs. LOL where is this outrage when we really need it?

Countries walk over dead bodies. They reclaim territories like nothing happened. Fvck this shit.

Original tweet from Saudi state television:

I cannot read Arabic so Google Translate of the tweet says:
URGENT Attorney-General: Discussions between Jamal Khashoggi and those who met him during his stay at the Consulate of the Kingdom in Istanbul led to a quarrel and a clash of hands leading to his death. #News

No one gave a fvck.

One guy dies and the whole fvcking world is up in arms. No one even knows who the fvck this Khashoggi guy really was apart from some shitty background info provided by the very same media that claimed that Saddam Hussain possessed WMDs. LOL where is this outrage when we really need it?

Countries walk over dead bodies. They reclaim territories like nothing happened. Fvck this shit.
When you turn your diplomatic mission to a country into a slaughter house then you should expect backlash.

Lool.. I think this version would sound better:

Khashoggi died in a fight. The bone saw was brought from saudi arabia to cut trees in the garden of the consulate. The other guy that died (in car accindent) actually died few days ago from internal bleeding caused by a punch of khashoggi. The forensic pathologist just came to the consulate in case of anything going wrong due to the aggresive nature of Khashoggi who was in state to kill anyone that stood in his way. It's not a surprise that Meshal Saad al-Bostani died few days ago from the punches received by Khashoggi.

Original tweet from Saudi state television:

I cannot read Arabic so Google Translate of the tweet says:
URGENT Attorney-General: Discussions between Jamal Khashoggi and those who met him during his stay at the Consulate of the Kingdom in Istanbul led to a quarrel and a clash of hands leading to his death. #News

Well that settles it than. Time for a good night of sleep now.

When you turn your diplomatic mission to a country into a slaughter house then you should expect backlash.

Some nations use their spies and consulate staff members to kill innocent people and run away under the garb of immunity. No one bats a fvcking eye lid. It is okay to trample and bend the rules. We know how this hypocritical shitty game works.

Zero fvck was given. These so-called champions of human rights blah blah blah are now lecturing the world about diplomacy and slaughterhouses. Fvck them and their duplicitous outrage.

Absolutely nothing will happen. The world will move on and this will be forgotten in a matter of days.

so where is the body? and who the F brings a bone sow to a fist fight?

Some people do...
Some people even bring bleaches and garbage bags before a fist fight... just in case...

How did his body end up in 6 inch pieces during the "fight"???

Shyt happens...

Well that settles it, the Saudis are innocent because a "fight broke out" with a 15 man team including a forensics expert with a bonesaw and a bunch of bodyguards/assassins. Saudis then stuffed body parts of Khashoggi into luggage and smuggled it out of the country.

Everyone is convinced :rofl:

Can they smuggle just like that without customs check?

How did his body end up in 6 inch pieces during the "fight"???

He should not have picked a fight with so many people at the same time.

If that was true then they wouldnt need to lie in the beginning, they should just tell where the body got dumped so his family can bury him.
Indeed if he was killed by accident and not by the Saudi government orders than why they didn’t admit it right away?!!
And why they didn’t arrest the responsible individuals right away?!

How did you find this forum? Did BJP brainwash you to post your propaganda?

Really? This again?

I am not an Indian.
I am a Hindustani.
Can't you see that one flag of mine is from Suriname and the other is from The Netherlands?
I found this forum by accident, by the way.
And I am not a member of the BJP, I am not a member of a political party.
I know that Atif Aslam is a Pakistani. I do not care for him though, he only had one good song.
Do I make myself clear?

And by the looks of your flags, you are able to converse in Dutch, am I right?
So I will repeat it in Dutch.

Ik ben geen Indiër.
Ik ben een Hindoestaan.
Zie je dat niet aan het feit dat mijn ene vlag van Suriname is en de ander van Nederland?
En ik heb dit forum per toeval gevonden, overigens.
Ik ben niet lid van de BJP, ik ben van geen enkele politieke partij lid.
En ik weet dat Atif Aslam een Pakistaan is. Ik geef verder niet om hem, hij had maar één goed lied.
Duidelijk?

Really? This again?

I am not an Indian.
I am a Hindustani.
Can't you see that one flag of mine is from Suriname and the other is from The Netherlands?
I found this forum by accident, by the way.
And I am not a member of the BJP, I am not a member of a political party.
I know that Atif Aslam is a Pakistani. I do not care for him though, he only had one good song.
Do I make myself clear?

And by the looks of your flags, you are able to converse in Dutch, am I right?
So I will repeat it in Dutch.

Ik ben geen Indiër.
Ik ben een Hindoestaan.
Zie je dat niet aan het feit dat mijn ene vlag van Suriname is en de ander van Nederland?
En ik heb dit forum per toeval gevonden, overigens.
Ik ben niet lid van de BJP, ik ben van geen enkele politieke partij lid.
En ik weet dat Atif Aslam een Pakistaan is. Ik geef verder niet om hem, hij had maar één goed lied.
Duidelijk?

Oprotten hier dwaas. Jij hebt hier niets te zoeken. Terug naar je BJP fora. Ik ken je Hindoestaanse soort maar al te goed.

Op rotten hier dwaas. Jij hebt hier niets te zoeken. Terug naar je BJP fora.

Ben je op je hoofd gevallen toen je een baby was?
Of zijn je ouders familie van elkaar?
Er moet toch een verklaring zijn, waarom jij zo achterlijk bent.

Voor de tweede en laatste keer:
Ik ben geen lid of sympathisant van de BJP.

Dat iemand het niet met jou eens is of zaken plaatst op een forum waar jij niet mee kan omgaan, betekent niet dat die persoon moet oprotten (wat je overigens aan elkaar schrijft).
Is dat duidelijk?

Ik lees net jouw laatste zin.
Jij kent mijn Hindoestaanse soort al te goed.
Maar jij kent mij nog niet.
En ik beloof je dat je mij in de komende tijd zal leren kennen.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom