What's new

Breaking: Iran detains U.S navy soldiers entering Iranian territorial waters

Status
Not open for further replies.
IRGC spokesman rejected those alleged immediate release claims and said we will interrogate the american soldiers, if it has been really an accident we will threat them differently, yet if they have been on an intelligent or other irrelevant mission, we will take the necessary actions.
سردار شریف:تفنگداران آمریکایی تخلیه اطلاعاتی می‌شوند

Indeed, your leader wants to return them pretty quickly.
just a pro west president.

Iran is gaining ground by the day. The SAA recently captured the strategic town of Salma. This is close to ISIS/FSA/Al Nusra supply routes in Turkey. The upsurge in Iranian forces in Syria as well as Russian aircraft has brought this about, otherwise the Americans wouldn't have gotten serious about negotiations. Now that they can't win they want to come to the negotiating table.
This "strategic town" is actually a village with less than 3 K inhabitants. Iran is indeed gaining ground, but its thanks to US air support and US prevention of weapons to rebels.

Hahahahaaaaaa

Hama-screengrab2.png

These FSA have managed to get some BGM-71 TOW. God, I can't think where that weapon is from. Is it... Belgium? No... Norway... no... 500, help me out here, wheree is the BGM-71 designed, produced and exported from? o_O
I knew u are not very bright. Here number of countries operating TOWs:

Argentina
Bahrain
Belgium
Botswana
Cameroon: Military of Cameroon
Canada: Canadian Armed Forces
Chile
Chad
Colombia
Denmark
Egypt
Ethiopia
Finland
Hungary
Germany
Greece
Iran
Iraq
Israel
Italy
Japan
Jordan
Kenya
Kuwait
Lebanon
Luxembourg
Morocco
Netherlands
Norway
Oman
Pakistan
Portugal
Saudi Arabia
Singapore
Somalia Somalia
South Korea
Spain
Sweden
Swaziland
Switzerland
Taiwan
Thailand
Tunisia
Turkey
United Arab Emirates
United Kingdom
United States of America
Vietnam
Yemen

Any of these could supply TOWs.

Lol... the Americans don't give a **** about destroying ISIS otherwise they could have done a few months not over a year. The US want to see Iran's Syrian ally burn, or even better, be "liberated" by the "moderate" rebels. As do Saudi. Thus, any actual bombing of proper targets like oil infrastructure and supply routes is minimal and for the cameras. The rest is just a show.

And I suppose these huge flames are from "grain", yes?

Its natural gas refinery. What was the point of destroying it I really dont know.

The SAA is actually taking large swaths of land around Aleppo, because of both Russian Airstrikes and Russian supplied T-90As for the 4th mechanized division.
There is virtually no SAA in South Aleppo. All the offensive there is done by Iraqi and Iranian mercenaries.

sol_hhn.jpeg

You are clearly paranoid.
I remember Iraqi dispouria said something similar about their country from 1991-2002.
"We are too important to u.s foreign policy. Saddam is the boogyman that keeps the other Arabs in line. The u.s won't get rid off him.
US used Saddam, now US is using Ayatulas. That does not mean US wont get rid of of them one day.

We all know how that worked out for them.
Russian airstrikes destroy 472 terrorist targets in Syria in 48 hours, 1,000 oil tankers in 5 days — RT News
I have no doubt food sources are targets.
But its mostly camps, refineries and hideouts getting hit
These tankers were inactive standing static. When Russia tried to prove ISIS oil trade with Turkey it actually showed Kurdish truck footage.

This "strategic town" is actually a village with less than 3 K inhabitants. Iran is indeed gaining ground, but its thanks to US air support and US prevention of weapons to rebels.

I knew u are not very bright. Here number of countries operating TOWs:

Argentina
Bahrain
Belgium
Botswana
Cameroon: Military of Cameroon
Canada: Canadian Armed Forces
Chile
Chad
Colombia
Denmark
Egypt
Ethiopia
Finland
Hungary
Germany
Greece
Iran
Iraq
Israel
Italy
Japan
Jordan
Kenya
Kuwait
Lebanon
Luxembourg
Morocco
Netherlands
Norway
Oman
Pakistan
Portugal
Saudi Arabia
Singapore
Somalia Somalia
South Korea
Spain
Sweden
Swaziland
Switzerland
Taiwan
Thailand
Tunisia
Turkey
United Arab Emirates
United Kingdom
United States of America
Vietnam
Yemen

Any of these could supply TOWs.

Its natural gas refinery. What was the point of destroying it I really dont know.

There is virtually no SAA in South Aleppo. All the offensive there is done by Iraqi and Iranian mercenaries.

sol_hhn.jpeg

US used Saddam, now US is using Ayatulas. That does not mean US wont get rid of of them one day.

These tankers were inactive standing static. When Russia tried to prove ISIS oil trade with Turkey it actually showed Kurdish truck footage.

You want to insult my intelligence, fine, you ignorant fvck, two can play at that game.

How about you read this http://www.cartercenter.org/resourc...ria-conflict/NationwideUpdate-Feb-28-2015.pdf

And maybe realise that in your list, the only manufacturers of the TOW are Iran and the US. No other country makes it and would seek to preserve their stocks. Stupid fvck.

You're so scared that your buddy America is befriending Iran (it isn't) that you have to make up all sorts of crazy conspiracy theories to make idiotic brain feel better.

You quote Iraq saying the US was a massive help... You're so fvcking naive, politicians barely ever say anything true. They're serial liers. If the US is so much of a massive help, why haven't they delivered Iraq's F-16s yet? That's a pretty capable multirole aircraft, it would be very helpful (going on your stupid line that airstrikes work against an army that uses pickups and VBIEDs. The Americans aren't going for any of the important infrastructure apart for in front of the cameras.) would it not?

You're so desperate to victimize your puny country that you have to make up conspiracy stories for it. What a retard...

And maybe realise that in your list, the only manufacturers of the TOW are Iran and the US. No other country makes it and would seek to preserve their stocks. Stupid fvck.
First of all Egypt also makes TOWs, secondly Saudis for example bought 13,000 TOWs just recently and many thousands before that. So they dont have any problem to give couple thousands to rebels (so far less than 1000 TOWs were given to rebels, thats nothing).

You're so scared that your buddy America is befriending Iran (it isn't) that you have to make up all sorts of crazy conspiracy theories to make idiotic brain feel better.
Iran with help of America is killing Arabs. Why should I be scared? :rolleyes:

I feel only disgust, when I see barrel bombed markets and starved kids by Iranian regime gangs.

If the US is so much of a massive help, why haven't they delivered Iraq's F-16s yet?
Here news from half year ago for u:

First batch of U.S. F-16 jets arrives in Iraq| Reuters

:lol:

Did anyone figure out why they were actually hanging out in Irani territory?

The Americans never apologize even it is their mistake. They are sucking up to Iran for obvious reasons. Let's see how the Iranians handle this situation. An advice would be to tread very carefully, but the Iranians are very smart.

Well that is not exactly true.
They have at times violated Swedish Air Space, and apologized when that was pointed out.

They used to do short-cuts over Swedish Air Space with their SR-71 flights,
but that was stopped, when Flygvapnet sent up a JA-37 Viggen to take a close-up photo.
Again they apologized.

Well that is not exactly true.
They have at times violated Swedish Air Space, and apologized when that was pointed out.

They used to do short-cuts over Swedish Air Space with their SR-71 flights,
but that was stopped, when Flygvapnet sent up a JA-37 Viggen to take a close-up photo.
Again they apologized.

Perhaps to the Swedes and other closely allied Western nations, but certainly not "third" world nations.

Actually iran demanded one from the US. Of course the Iranians are very smart.

Iran demands apology from US before it releases 10 sailors seized in Persian Gulf - Independent.ie

That's what I meant. We can all learn from the Iranians. Especially us Pakistanis.

Can you give me examples of Iran standing up to Americans? I can give many examples of Arabs 'standing up to Americans'. Of course much of it done is by designated terror groups. But if you're referring to a state, Iraq led by Saddam was only Arab nation in region to actually get in direct war with the US. Iran hasn't done that. Not that I would want that.

Iran in Syria.

Iran in Palestine supporting Hamas and Hezbullah against terrorist Israel.

Iran negotiating nuclear deal as equal with US.

Iran severing diplomatic ties with US in 1979 and destroying American marines trying to rescue embassy hostages.

Dont get offended. I see Iran and Arabs as Muslims not their ethnicity. Arabs, I m talking about the rich Arabs, have lost their foresight. While Iran stands up to Israel for Palestine, rich Arabs are secretly lining up to recognize Israel. This includes Saudi Arabia.

Arabs, rich Arabs I mean, have no principles. That is why poorest country of the Arab world, Yemen is being bombed into oblivion.

Good to see they were released expeditiously. Probably a positive gauge for relations to some extent.

Here's hoping there is no need for Operation Praying Mantis part 2.

Interestingly enough the Charles de Gaulle and USS Harry Truman were nearby throughout the incident.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom