What's new

Breaking: Indian Consulate gave Rs.30 lacs to Taliban Commander to attack Bacha Khan University.Army

neighbors need to learn what pakistanI problem is ?
& what power it has ?
Then ,
its their choice , are they with us or against us ?

Neighbor against us or with us? Is there's any doubt to this question.

Take action? HOW? and What exactly? you're as clueless as the PAF would be while going deep into Afghanistan in search of Mullah Radio

I repeat myself, with making strategies. What you want? Do nothing and wait for another incidents? What are intelligences are for? That's what they are supposed to do. Trace idiots.

Are you saying faujis after losing their kids are still non-serious about terrorism? Come on!
Things don't work out the way you think. U.S Spent billions of dollars and a decade to dig out the trace of OBL.
Where is our military supposed to bring intel about some guy hiding in one of the countless mountains in afghanistan, from?

That having said, you me or anyone perhaps have no idea about how many attacks were foiled. We know only their failures
the fujis who lost their kids in these terrorist attacks also , wants action a dedicated action not few words & a eye wash to save stupid strategic debth ?
This is the time , where pak army has to come out of box solution or it will lose the massive public support it has before few weeks ago ?
they can't stop terrorists by aresting ayan Ali ?

yes it's taliban, Afghan taliban. to kehna kya chahte ho bai?
it'S TTP , it's not taliban !

I repeat myself, with making strategies. What you want? Do nothing and wait for another incidents? What are intelligences are for? That's what they are supposed to do. Trace idiots.

Firstly Please stop expecting anything from afghan side.
secondly, there is nothing real you can do about a gang hiding somewhere in the afghanistan you have no clue about. Had it been that easier we would have done that. it would not take US a decade to dig out OBL's trace

Firstly Please stop expecting anything from afghan side.
secondly, there is nothing real you can do about a gang hiding somewhere in the afghanistan you have no clue about. Had it been that easier we would have done that. it would not take US a decade to dig out OBL's trace

This is why Pakistan needs to take a initiative. How? Why? They have to make plans. We can't take it anymore. And you think USA is not capable enough to win this war in Afghanistan? They don't simply want to end it.

Same was confirmed my Hamid mir on geo tv but i dont have that video so it is 100% Authentic , Hamid shared the numbers too .
isnt this hamid mir guy the one who came up with the BREAKING NEWS that srilanka is buying jf17 from pak?

Excellent breakthrough. Please let us know to whom those phone numbers belong and expose the animals.
Intel agencies few years back busted a gang in Lahore that had no tech exchange with routing and it was used for terrorism and ransom calls which seemed to originate from Afghanistan

I don't trust this phone tracing claims from India or Pakistan
Not that I think they are always lying but because tracing can be easily fooled by tech savvy culprits

you put a huge fight or were dancing with every master of yours ?
from bahrik karmal to Dr najeeb then to taliban's , you were just obeying stupid hooorrrr nothing else ?
We want our most wanted terrorists give them back to us , & live how & what ever cave you want we don't have any problems ?
Yes we put up a huge fight, and justice were delivered to those who tried to bring external influence to our country. najeeb was hanged and we don't have any masters except God.
currently there are two parties both laying claim to kabul thrown , you should first make a mind as from whom you should make your demand.

Are you saying faujis after losing their kids are still non-serious about terrorism? Come on!
Things don't work out the way you think. U.S Spent billions of dollars and a decade to dig out the trace of OBL.
Where is our military supposed to bring intel about some guy hiding in one of the countless mountains in afghanistan, from?

That having said, you me or anyone perhaps have no idea about how many attacks were foiled. We know only their failures

Okay you tell me. How many from TTP leaders have we manage to kill in Afghanistan. Leave Fazlullah. He is the top leader. What about others? What about tier 2 leadership? What about tier 3 leadership? What about mining the border? What about sending Afghan refugees back to Afghanistan? What about hanging TTP terrorists? 332 people have been hanged in past 1 year and not even 30 belonged to TTP among them. What strong message have we sent to Afghan govt to force them to take some action against TTP? The answer to all above questions is nothing.

still believe our military is not non-serious about terrorism. If they are serious then they are incompetent to eliminate enemies of Pakistan. If not non seriousness then it is definitely inability that is behind these failures.

Okay you tell me. How many from TTP leaders have we manage to kill in Afghanistan. Leave Fazlullah. He is the top leader. What about others? What about tier 2 leadership? What about tier 3 leadership? What about mining the border? What about sending Afghan refugees back to Afghanistan? What about hanging TTP terrorists? 332 people have been hanged in past 1 year and not even 30 belonged to TTP among them. What strong message have we sent to Afghan govt to force them to take some action against TTP? The answer to all above questions is nothing.

still believe our military is not non-serious about terrorism. If they are serious then they are incompetent to eliminate enemies of Pakistan. If not non seriousness then it is definitely inability that is behind these failures.

We never went past our borders cuz we don't want to make a wild goose chase. You need solid intel before embarking upon something like that. Atleast i don't expect afghanis to give that intel to us.

Mining the Border - Not Possible, and oh lets first clear the remaning tribal areas first.
Sending Afghan Refugees back - it's political matter between two countries
All the cases refered to Military courts were related to terrorism- and terrorists did not get the favour they used to get from civil courts
I say again, Please stop expecting afghans to do anything about TTP. let them defend kabul. But just for the sake of your argument, hotlink between DGMOs has already been established, COAS visits Kabul once in 2,3 months.

Don't expect from Indian fellows to accept the facts. YouTube videos, media, and every other resources are going to be unreliable now. Oh wait but pakistan is behind pthankoot, because those syringes were made in Karachi and this is reliable. Double standard. :/
30 lacs for such a big mission. Taliban sure is cheap dont you think?

30 lacs for such a big mission. Taliban sure is cheap dont you think?

They're brain washed enough. Don't you think so? A person who loves money technically loves his life. Do they love their lives? A big NO. So does the amount really matters?

Back
Top Bottom