What's new

Breaking: Indian Consulate gave Rs.30 lacs to Taliban Commander to attack Bacha Khan University.Army

If this news is true than it's time to hit the hard inside India specially in cities like Mumbai. Revenge has to be taken without any mercy

ohh thank god we have bailed out again our innocent jihadi talibans . dirty india is involved in it not poor innocent talibans ,

Sorry .. hamay maaf kar dena ... hum aapko tang kar rahey hain ....!!!! LOL!!! I didn't know RAW was so good .......... having seen them, I am thankful to Pakistan for giving them more credence than they deserve!

On a serious note, a dastardly act .... its condemnable and needs to be deplored by all concerned.

and aapko mainey kaha tha .... sach sabko achcha nahin lagta .... lol .... you are on it again .... being pragmatic and seeing things for what they are!

We need to hit on some schools too. I don't want to be mean. But I think it is the time to give them the same pain to make them realize the brutality they do in our schools. We have enough of the peace talk already. It's not working out and now we need to talk to them in their tone.
No not schools but it's time to take war inside India specially Mumbai and in Mumbai specially in those areas where majority of Bollywood actors and actresses live. From Police stations to other security related things should be hit. Targetting children and civilians is cheap.

We need to invade Afghanistan and take the war to their bases.

Trust me, as an Indian, I would welcome it. Please go ahead! We will back you economically ... that place is a cess pool

We need to hit on some schools too.
Tell me honestly if sm1 gives u a gun and tells you to shoot children's will you do that? even if they're enemy's children? i won't be able to do that but on the other hand you're right too we need revenge every Pakistani's blood boils when we see dead bodies of our people >.<

No not schools but it's time to take war inside India specially Mumbai and in Mumbai specially in those areas where majority of Bollywood actors and actresses live. From Police stations to other security related things should be hit. Targetting children and civilians is cheap.

Yes, take out Amir, Salman, King Khan and many other Khans as well. Don't forget, Bollywood is, bekaaj aaf them.

Let the investigation be done in best manners and indeed the breakthrough has been made. So far the blame game is concerned; we know how to start and what to talk and never believe on such games. The moral of our Forces is high as well as of our people. We will not just find out who the real perpetrators are but we will hunt them down as well. Every action has a reaction so this time the physics will work more effectively that the world will acknowledge. These types of pathetic attacks wouldn't distract us from our cause indeed. We will act as per manners and laws and there will be no place left for these takfiris to hide to never to doubt the Op Zarb-e-Azb.

Pakistan Zindabad

We have seen your resolve to get behind those perpetrators of mumbai 26/11. Entire world is waiting for that investigation to conclude. Out of 166 killed there were 28 foreign nationals. I rest my case.

I never wanted Pakistan to pay them back in same way until today. Would hitting on actress and actors will make them feel bad? No! They already have no value there.
I don't want to sound cruel, but after this incident I honestly want to give them the same pain or even greater.

We need to hit on some schools too. I don't want to be mean. But I think it is the time to give them the same pain to make them realize the brutality they do in our schools. We have enough of the peace talk already. It's not working out and now we need to talk to them in their tone.

We are not animals like them. We should respond in a way which hurts them most. Hurting indian innocent civilian wont even make a dent in a country of over billion people. Aattacks like Pathankot are the best response bcz disabling their military infrastructure causes monetary and equipment loses.

I never wanted Pakistan to pay them back in same way until today. Would hitting on actress and actors will make them feel bad? No! They already have no value there.
I don't want to sound cruel, but after this incident I honestly want to give them the same pain or even greater.
Yes it would and it would hurt their economy through Bollywood Indian Government earns billions and majority of India loves and worship their celebrities

Tell me honestly if sm1 gives u a gun and tells you to shoot children's will you do that? even if they're enemy's children? i won't be able to do that but on the other hand you're right too we need revenge every Pakistani's blood boils when we see dead bodies of our people >.<

I am sounding really cruel. I know! But we faced so many attacks on girls school and then we faced APS. This was more painful than our capabilities to bear it. But we did. They came again and hit the backbone and future of Pakistan. These students were right at the corner to serve their families and Pakistan.

Ok fine don't hit their schools. But we should hit them back hard and this is time. If not even after this incident, then I think we will never be able to come after them. Isn't it going to give them the message, we are not strong enough and facing another attack and staying quiet???

@Zarvan @DesertFox97 @smuhs1

We are not animals like them. We should respond in a way which hurts them most. Hurting indian innocent civilian wont even make a dent in a country of over billion people. Aattacks like Pathankot are the best response bcz disabling their military infrastructure causes monetary and equipment loses.

What did they lose in this attack? Except few armed men? We lost 152 in APS and 29 today. They were the future of PAKISTAN.

ALSO IT WAS NEVER PROVED PAKISTAN IS BEHIND THIS ATTACK.

The costs for Pakistan are going to go up. I doubt whether India would be involved in this attack as it does not serve Indian purpose to attack educational institutes as it will fan the fundamentalist thinking more. The University is a hub of modern learning and inculcates a balanced and rationale thinking as opposed to the brainwashing being meted out in the fundamentalist religious seminaries there. This 'leaks' and news on either side of the border are nothing, but a tit for tat saga of immaturity, initiated by Indian media post-Pathankot and over the years and now being taken up by Pakistani media (on prodding by ISPR/PA?).

Few facts for consideration:

1. The abrupt arrival of Mr Narendar Modi for Mr Nawaz Sharief's birthday and to "jump start" dialogue with India must be seen in the backdrop of the simultaneous visit of Gen Raheel Sharief to US. I think one can safely rule out absence of some pressure on either sides by US. And with the real power being with PA in foreign affairs, one can safely assume that some kind of pressure was bought on the Gen, who, in his primary objective to ensure that his force levels for WoT are maintained, may have decided to play along. I have always said that the Gen appears to be pragmatic and has shown consistency in his goals.

2. The likelihood of JeM cadres acting alone/or without official backing by GoP/PA is also a strong possibility with Indian PM refraining from the usual banter of blaming Pakistan. Although, possibility of fringe elements in PA or Pakistani security establishments (who have historically used these groups; JeM moves in Pakistan freely even though they tried to assassinate Gen Musharraf) is there, the attitude by both PA and GoP has so far been positive.

3. In light of these developments, one only needs to look at the University attack as further upping the ante to derail the process between the two countries, something which only serves the numerous jihadi groups in Pakistan and elsewhere. A divide between India and Pakistan enables these groups to get intelligence, monetary and other support from unofficial government backing. This allows them to continuously spread their 'tentacles' and build a stronger cadre base in sub-continent, till they achieve the strength to directly and successfully challenge the central governments, something on the lines of ISIS.

4. For either countries, the biggest mistake will be to refuse pragmatism and go down the road of mutual escalation. One needs to be very clear that Indian interests dictate that Pakistan remains a unified state, but these groups ie TTP etc may be dreaming of merging with their brethren across the border in Afghanistan/joing the 'caliphate'. So, an attempt of escalation aimed at further driving a wedge into bilateral relationships.

Back
Top Bottom