What's new

Breaking: Indian Consulate gave Rs.30 lacs to Taliban Commander to attack Bacha Khan University.Army

What did they lose in this attack? Except few armed men? We lost 152 in APS and 29 today. They were the future of PAKISTAN.

ALSO IT WAS NEVER PROVED PAKISTAN IS BEHIND THIS ATTACK.

I never said we were behing that attack.

If we fall down to their level then they have already won. Yes we have lost a lot but killing civilians is not the answer. So like i said earlier support their seperatist movements more actively and attack their military assets through proxies and then they will feel pain worse than that of death. Hopelessness is worst kind of fear in humans and that is what we needs to give them right now.

We are muslims so we shouldnt resort to the level of Indian Hindus or ISIS.

I never said we were behing that attack.

If we fall down to their level then they have already won. Yes we have lost a lot but killing civilians is not the answer. So like i said earlier support their seperatist movements more actively and attack their military assets through proxies and then they will feel pain worse than that of death. Hopelessness is worst kind of fear in humans and that is what we needs to give them right now.

But you did say, attacks like Pthankoot are the best response.

In return they will attack more of our schools. I am pretty sure by now. Then what's next? Wait are you telling Pakistan is supporting the separatist movement in India?

We are not animals like them. We should respond in a way which hurts them most. Hurting indian innocent civilian wont even make a dent in a country of over billion people. Aattacks like Pathankot are the best response bcz disabling their military infrastructure causes monetary and equipment loses.

Gppd at least you are honest that pathankot was done by your country.

But you did say, attacks like Pthankoot are the best response.

In return they will attack more of our schools. I am pretty sure by now. Then what's next? Wait are you telling Pakistan is supporting the separatist movement in India?

I merely said we should use example of Pathankot and attack military targets not civilians. I dont think there is any shock in the fact that Pakistan openly gives support to kashmiri freedom fighters who for record i would say never attacked any civilians in kashmir. As long as TTP BLA BRA exists India will never stop using them to attack pakistani civilians regardless of if we atack them or not. Indians have a genetic hatred for pakistanis which will be passed down for generations and they dont care if they kill kids or grown ups to further their agendas.

Gppd at least you are honest that pathankot was done by your country.

I said attacks LIKE pathankot i never said we did it. If indian involvement is proven then we shouldnt shy away from attacking military installations. Killers of childrens and unarmed student shouldnt be spared.

geedar ki jab mot ati he to sher ki taraf bagta he. kya hal ae?

Tumhare Geedar tou pehle hi hamare cities me bethen hue hain.......refugees ki shakal me aye the tumhare geedar jab US ne tumhari phaar di thi......geedaron ko ab hum wapis bhej rahe hain lekin wo jana nh cha rahe......

We'll kick you out very soon.

TAPI will close Indian Gas Energy tap from PAKISTAN......:yahoo:.
Without India there is no TAPI only TAP. I don't think it will be economically viable without India in the equation. Who will pay for the $10 billion infrastructure costs??

Tumhare Geedar tou pehle hi hamare cities me bethen hue hain.......refugees ki shakal me aye the tumhare geedar jab US ne tumhari phaar di thi......geedaron ko ab hum wapis bhej rahe hain lekin wo jana nh cha rahe......

We'll kick you out very soon.

Last fifty years you tried kicking us out. What did you achieve? Lost East pakistan and now reaping what was sown in the early 1990's supporting Mujahids in Kashmir and separatists in Khalistan.

Ok India is involved, No no it s non state actor from Baluchistan , oh what the hell some ****stan. We will send a investigative team to the university now. Cooperate with us.

30 lacs is such a insignificant figure ? Its like nothing for such a international impact event.

Are these people so cheap really ?

I don't know whether india is behind this attack or not. But 30 lakhs is too less nowadays even for gangsters to commit a single murder. Talibans must be crazy if they did it for 30lakhs with suicide squad.

If this news is true than it's time to hit the hard inside India specially in cities like Mumbai. Revenge has to be taken without any mercy
Agreed its high time that pakistan should bomb out those indian consulates which are working against pakistan in Afghanistan ... i bet you once we drive them out hard from there they will never make this mistake again ...

Last fifty years you tried kicking us out. What did you achieve? Lost East pakistan and now reaping what was sown in the early 1990's supporting Mujahids in Kashmir and separatists in Khalistan.

:disagree: Don't worry, loser....you've won the battle not war.......Brace yourselves up. Shit is coming to your Bharat mata. Soon, you'll be posting pics of that on PDF.....I would be pleased if you'll share with me too. :D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom