What's new

Breaking: Indian Consulate gave Rs.30 lacs to Taliban Commander to attack Bacha Khan University.Army

Terror News in India ;
One terrorist (Syed Ahmed Ali) escaped from police custody in Itarsi (MP) last night, jumped from train while he was being taken to Lucknow.

Sehjra bulge area, Indo-Pak border: 3 infiltrators attempt to cross the Indian border from Pakistan. BSF shot down one, two fled the scene.

Four IS link suspect arrest in haridarwar

IB alert of Jan 23 .

Circumstances speaks, and being an Indian and mature in emotion ? leave it
Yesterday I was just a spectator even after all Pak members' mud slinging on India because I knew you guys are deeply hurt.... but then these silli conspiracy theories!!!!

Cant you guys summarize your last ten years??? frequent attacks and more frequent conspiracy theories... you will have to identify the real threat, radicalism, poverty, unemployment.....

But rather than tackling these grave issues, you all are busy maligning and blaming always others...

Yesterday I was just a spectator even after all Pak members' mud slinging on India because I knew you guys are deeply hurt.... but then these silli conspiracy theories!!!!

Cant you guys summarize your last ten years??? frequent attacks and more frequent conspiracy theories... you will have to identify the real threat, radicalism, poverty, unemployment.....

But rather than tackling these grave issues, you all are busy maligning and blaming always others...
My last reply to you...
Your NSA Ajir Doval and Parikar speaks what they want and what they are doing no need further clarification.

My last reply to you...
Your NSA Ajir Doval and Parikar speaks what they want and what they are doing no need further clarification.
I also want to give you two such example --- First

Instability will continue in many parts of world, including Pakistan: Obama - The Express Tribune
1. The recent prediction about pak from Obama (there is another conspiracy theory on FB and twitter saying Obama AND India planned this terror attack), Which Sartaz Aziz countered saying that Americans are not aware about Pak ground reality..... but after this attack it seems its Pakistanis who are not aware of their own ground realities

2. Aren't these the same heroes which General Musharraf was talking about???

Excellent breakthrough. Please let us know to whom those phone numbers belong and expose the animals.

30L is like chicken$hit amount man. They're saying an entire terror attack with 5 people and such a large scale can come at as little as 30L?? EVen when fibbing they can't do it probably.

tou sher ghar ja na apnai tu, Pakistan beht ker hamari roti kiu kah raha hai?

Sher apna shekar khud kerta hai, kuttai dosro ka khana chen ker kehtai hai.

Ahh,about that.............sher aam taur par khud ka shikar khud nehi karte,shernio se chinte hai,unless of course,by sher you mean Tigers!!

All attacks in India, france and America are false flag attacks. All attacks in pakistan have india behind it. (It is not relevant that lots of UN proscribed terrorist organisations and persons and ungoverned madrassas openly operate not in india america or france, but in pakistan)

Btw if you are going to keep fooling your population as always, atleast get the amount slightly believable. 30k USD? Agreed the average intelligence of your target audience will lap anything up, but others find it intellectually insulting.

BTW, is it 2014 yet?

Last edited:
So Taliban uses INR?

But don't you all think 30 lakhs is a bit too low ?

Anyway good luck with your conspiracy theories.

Indian logic was different before Pathankoot attack
But one thing is more then clear India and Pakistan cant be friends until Kashmir issue resolve. Indian side is not showing effort to make peaceful environment in the region. Pakistan can do many things in India but we are not willing for a war with India small or Big.
Indian should understand one thing when US will go went gone from Afghanistan. Afghani will not support you and even they can make a trap for you in Afghanistan. It is better that both countries stop their evil activities against their enemy just stop it for some time and talk on table like gentle man

Indian logic was different before Pathankoot attack
But one thing is more then clear India and Pakistan cant be friends until Kashmir issue resolve. Indian side is not showing effort to make peaceful environment in the region. Pakistan can do many things in India but we are not willing for a war with India small or Big.
Indian should understand one thing when US will go went gone from Afghanistan. Afghani will not support you and even they can make a trap for you in Afghanistan. It is better that both countries stop their evil activities against their enemy just stop it for some time and talk on table like gentle man
Ok... Good job...

Now tell me one thing... Do you really believe that If Pakistan Continues to trouble Pakistan.. India will not react?
Pakistan has tried to do many things but failed... Khalistan Failed...Kashmir failing... YOu guys might be able to coordinate a minor attack here or there... may be a random bomb blast... and thats all... Your leadership knows that War is not an option...

Back
Top Bottom