What's new

Breaking: Asad Umar axed!

Quran says dealing in interest is like eating the flesh of your dead brother.
Exactly and Prophet Muhammad saw' said :
“There are seventy-two types of riba, the least of which is like a man committing incest with his mother.”

IK has committed a big blunder and he is going to regret this decision

search the keyword '' IK is the last hope '' on this forum alone to get a measure of the problem.
Sir the reason people say that is because they have run out of options....if its not IK then sadly we are back to either the Sharifs or the Zardaris

Exactly and Prophet Muhammad saw' said :
“There are seventy-two types of riba, the least of which is like a man committing incest with his mother.”

well if only Quran was taken as a literal truth by those in the parliament and not just a book for academics.

Sir the reason people say that is because they have run out of options....if its not IK then sadly we are back to either the Sharifs or the Zardaris

The way i see it and as musically as Beethoven, IK is prolonging their demise by being in power.

IK has committed a big blunder and he is going to regret this decision

I think it's easy to sit and criticize when we don't need the inner workings, dealings and grievances within the Cabinet. I'm not saying IK did the right or wrong thing. I am saying only time can tell. Peace.

Yup those ..the sucking blood ones..will not happen we will thus see the previous old ways of boom burst and loans

Till ultimately it can no longer happen
I don't see any difference between the new ones and old ones, both can go to hell.

well if only Quran was taken as a literal truth by those in the parliament and not just a book for academics.
Those in the parliament are dumb, deaf & blind

“O you who believe! Fear Allaah and give up what remains (due to you) from Ribaa (from now onward) if you are (really) believers.

279. And if you do not do it, then take a notice of war from Allaah and His Messenger but if you repent, you shall have your capital sums. Deal not unjustly (by asking more than your capital sums), and you shall not be dealt with unjustly (by receiving less than your capital sums)”

[al-Baqarah 2:278]

@Retired Troll @zulu @Verve @Reddington @Khafee @Mentee @Areesh @VCheng

Unfair to blame the FinMin... he resisted and pervailed in saving Pak from default. Took some difficult decisions.

IMF considered him to be 'arrogant' because he challenged them on going soft on #EconomicTerrorist Isaq $ and NS regime... practically looking the other way. IMF doesn't like independent thinking.

FinMin actually did quite good... the comms Min didn't promoted him... I strongly believe ComMin is part of #CriminalEnterprise

Regardless, the countdown has now begun for Interim Setup.

This setup is going to last between 2 to 3 years. Now you will see Pak State coming into play.
No. No one in uniform.

Pak is too important to be left into hands of NS gang/Zardar gang/#Diesel gang....

Would be better if IK desolve the current #CriminalParliment and go out with honour and not stick to the chair of PM.

The fact is IK cann't delvier anything in the current setup. IK should now do the necessary.
PTI as a party has more than its share of freeloaders like most of the group of advisors/ friends around IK, the "khotay sikkay". These proverbial khotkhotay sikkay have plagued Pakistan since its inception.

Appointment of Shahbaz as PAC chairman is a shining example of Khotay Sikkay colluding with corrupt KHOTAY(DONKEYS).

Look at Ardugan and how he dealt with conspirators. We all knew from the start that action against corrupt BABUS was required within 100 days - ordinance - summary investigation - dismissal but we saw them getting picked to run key posts instead as the freeloaders under performed. While IK was working 18 hours - his "hand picked" Buzdars were looking busy doing next to nothing.

He is no freeloader but the biggest dissapointed has been Asad Umer as I like him the most. Asad fell in every ditch dug by his brother's PMLN and Mifta before realizing it was a well set trap...e.g. Limitations on non tax filers and rapid devaluation than required (specially after foreign packages). The limitations on non tax filers was postponed but implemented by Mifta in the last year of power wink wink.
That just jammed the cogs of economy and money circulation.

IK cannot absolve himself from his own choices. It is time to take people around him to task for their lack of appropriate performance.

Was writing the above before I left to drop my kids home from school @PakSword @Farah Sohail @Zibago . Just saw that Asad Omar has resigned. At least he has shown that he is a man of integrity and high character.

search the keyword '' IK is the last hope '' on this forum alone to get a measure of the problem.

My brother,

I care not... what others believe or not.... I only desire to see Pak going back to the Purpose of its being Created by the Divine. Period.

The point is that the social development is quite low... all political parties are non-democratic hence dimmocracy rules the serfs.

The roots go deeper... also historical traumas play into this psychy.... but that is another discussion.

What matters is a System which can deliver results in education, healthcare, economy and defence on consistent basis. Human Dignity.

Rest is just dry leaves in wind....

Remember under the Burgud tree live many Djins... jumping from branch to brach.... I wonder whether they only live in the qabristans... or in the cities too...

I am sure you would know... do tell your brother about this secret!

Mangus

No where in my opinion
Its the establishment that wanted this change
His replacement is from my area a good and decent man but not as good aa asad umar

Military Establishment or Civilian/Corrupt one?

He must have done something wrong. Amnesty scheme I was totally annoyed about, that's one.

Ok lets agree with you and remove IK...What would your suggested replacement be?

Razi Randhawa Jan Qureshi !!

Go find him. He has the elixir of life.

As i said i am tired of idol making and idol worshiping.

I think it's easy to sit and criticize when we don't need the inner workings, dealings and grievances within the Cabinet. I'm not saying IK did the right or wrong thing. I am saying only time can tell. Peace.
Thats the bloody point....IK must not let others influence his decision making....

My brother,

I care not... what others believe or not.... I only desire to see Pak going back to the Purpose of its being Created by the Divine. Period.

The point is that the social development is quite low... all political parties are non-democratic hence dimmocracy rules the serfs.

The roots go deeper... also historical traumas play into this psychy.... but that is another discussion.

What matters is a System which can deliver results in education, healthcare, economy and defence on consistent basis. Human Dignity.

Rest is just dry leaves in wind....

Remember under the Burgud tree live many Djins... jumping from branch to brach.... I wonder whether they only live in the qabristans... or in the cities too...

I am sure you would know... do tell your brother about this secret!

Mangus

That unfortunately will not happen with the current population. Anyone who resides in this country needs to start preparing their children for war.

Back
Top Bottom