What's new

Breaking: Asad Umar axed!

Razi Randhawa Jan Qureshi !!

Go find him. He has the elixir of life.

As i said i am tired of idol making and idol worshiping.
hahahahahahaha...Sir am not an idol worshipper myself otherwise i wouldnt have criticized IK for his poor decision...

There are strong rumors that this decision of removing Asad is not taken by IK independently.
It was impose on IK by certain quarters; IK request Asad to take another ministry but Asad refuse and in anger resigns.

Those in the parliament are dumb, deaf & blind

Well the parliament changed the laws that basically said Mohammad must not have to be the last prophet from Allah. Parliament signed it and the federal law minister of Pakistan lied for 3 days straight.

those who agitated against the move were labeled as terrorists and killed.

so i really do not know what to respond to your post

this decision is 8 months too late. I dont want to gloat but my major contention with PTI was thinking Asad umer is some kind of economic genius.

@Retired Troll @zulu @Verve @Reddington @Khafee @Mentee @Areesh @VCheng

Unfair to blame the FinMin... he resisted and pervailed in saving Pak from default. Took some difficult decisions.

IMF considered him to be 'arrogant' because he challenged them on going soft on #EconomicTerrorist Isaq $ and NS regime... practically looking the other way. IMF doesn't like independent thinking.

FinMin actually did quite good... the comms Min didn't promoted him... I strongly believe ComMin is part of #CriminalEnterprise

Regardless, the countdown has now begun for Interim Setup.

This setup is going to last between 2 to 3 years. Now you will see Pak State coming into play.
No. No one in uniform.

Pak is too important to be left into hands of NS gang/Zardar gang/#Diesel gang....

Would be better if IK desolve the current #CriminalParliment and go out with honour and not stick to the chair of PM.

The fact is IK cann't delvier anything in the current setup. IK should now do the necessary.

You may be right, but I would support the present government completing its elected term of office.

As I said. IK has proven to be a disappointment.

I voted for him but turned out to be a complete failure. It actually hurts but then we are supposed to be stuck with these sharifs and zardaris I guess

@MastanKhan @fitpOsitive @PAK spy @Mangus Ortus Novem

IK still stuck in the 60,s romance and believes that the same ambiance could be re created.

Lil does he know that no one had the courage to challenge the colonial leftovers or was so oblivious to the fact due to the brain washing of the English Raj that we couldn't do without the inherited bureaucratic setup. Which now is filled with scums of the earth.

Ayub khan was dumb and lackadaisical made epic blunders like not becoming part of the Chinese 1962 invasion, turning down the nuclear program proposal - - - - -

We had seato and cento back then. Us military and financial assistance was coming in like crazy.

In short Pak was the blue eyed boy of the yankees against soviets. No ttp no bla no war on terror no fiscal deficit no wars with Indian until 1965 and whatever our babus achieved was due the fact that a lil sense of belonging, patriotism and efficiency was there as pak was a newly created state.

Now how do we think we constructed the dams ? It was a consortium of imf, world bank etc to avoid a potential conflict with India and finally getting two south asian giants on the "fee world's" side against the red dragon but things turned out otherwise - - - - - - - -

He's hell bent on reforming bureaucracy while the truth is we need to dispose them ba ma pass secretaries off who are heading like a plethora of departments, remarkably decentralize the powers and hire
PROFESSIONALS for leading govt institutes with a definitive job contract of 2-3 years. This further decreases the risk of nepotism as every new Comer who is well aware of how things work - - - - - - - - desires to set a new mark and don't want to risk his credibility for future job profiles in private sector.

Besides, the guys won't have the sufficinet amount of time to make extreme inroads and the p.r in govt corridors to indulge in any kind of corrupt practices - - - - -

Last edited:
The way i see it and as musically as Beethoven, IK is prolonging their demise by being in power.
The guy who prolonged the demise of the corrupt and threw Pakistan in front of economic pirates and corruption lions was none other than General (rtd)Pervaiz Musharraf, that his successors made it worse by obliging the corrupt even more by letting them gain power are just as responsible.Period.

Some people just can't face the truth.

My brother,

I care not... what others believe or not.... I only desire to see Pak going back to the Purpose of its being Created by the Divine. Period.

The point is that the social development is quite low... all political parties are non-democratic hence dimmocracy rules the serfs.

The roots go deeper... also historical traumas play into this psychy.... but that is another discussion.

What matters is a System which can deliver results in education, healthcare, economy and defence on consistent basis. Human Dignity.

Rest is just dry leaves in wind....

Remember under the Burgud tree live many Djins... jumping from branch to brach.... I wonder whether they only live in the qabristans... or in the cities too...

I am sure you would know... do tell your brother about this secret!

Mangus

someone once told me that they have appointed a djinn to each man to walk with him when the world stops walking by him. that guy disappeared soon after telling me this so i am kinda freaked out too myself.

I am no fan of PTI, as a party they have proved time and time again they are bunch of free loaders, every political orphan was allowed to join the party. The level of immaturity being displayed is truly mind boggling, they cant even keep their own house in order. All ministers are fighting with one another.

IK is just incapable of keeping things under control, he is not a good politician. In politics everything is about timing even the right decisions can have completely adverse affects just because of timing and IK seems to be a master of bad timing.
On a side note I dont dislike IK at any level other than for his politics.

If he was too arrogant and not bowing to going soft demands, then why did he propose another amnesty scheme? Why didn't he take harsher steps to control Forex. Manipulation.

He could have looked at options that you have proposed here, specifically in Forex, and maybe no one in his team is capable enough to come up with such ideas.

If IK can get rid of his golden boy then getting rid of other ministers might will be easier now.

IK should wrap this system up sooner than later. Mafia has got a new lease of life so they are attacking from all directions. That speech to the nation is now due.

Asad Umer was a wrong choice from the get go, he had been making conflicting statements from day one clearly showing complete lack of any coherent policy or plan, after all he is a corporate guy not an economist.
I fully agree with your assessment about IK's ability to fire anyone now, but the real question is will he exercise his authority and clean the house.
Current system is nothing but a huge failure, but it is next to impossible to change our current system of government.

@MastanKhan @fitpOsitive @PAK spy @Mangus Ortus Novem

IK still stuck in the 60,s romance and believes that the same ambiance could be re created.

Lil does he know that no one had the courage to challenge the colonial leftovers or was so oblivious of the fact due to the brain washing of the English Raj that we cant do without the inherited bureaucratic setup. Which now is filled with scums of the earth.

Ayub khan was dumb and lackadaisical made epic blunders like not becoming part of the Chinese 1962 invasion, turning down the nuclear program proposal - - - - -

We had seato and cento back then. Us military and financial assistance was coming in like crazy.

In short Pak was the blue eyed boy of the yankees against soviets. No ttp no bla no war on terror no fiscal deficit no wars with Indian until 1965 and whatever our babus achieved was due the fact that a lil sense of belonging, patriotism and efficiency was there as pak was a newly created state.

Now how do we think we constructed the dams ? It was a consortium of imf, world bank etc to avoid a potential conflict with India and finally getting two south asian giants on the "fee world's" side against the red dragon but things turned out otherwise - - - - - - - -

He's hell bent on reforming bureaucracy while the truth is we need to dispose them ba ma pass secretaries off who are heading like a plethora of departments, remarkably decentralize the powers and hire
PROFESSIONALS for leading govt institutes with a definitive job contract of 2-3 years. This further decreases the risk of nepotism as every new Comer who is well aware of how things work - - - - - - - - desires to set a new mark and don't want to risk his credibility for future job profiles in private sector.

Besides, the guys won't have the sufficinet amount of time to make extreme inroads and the p.r in govt corridors to indulge in any kind of corrupt practices - - - - -
What does Asad's removal have to do with all of this?

Back
Top Bottom