What's new

Breaking: Asad Umar axed!

The guy who prolonged the demise of the corrupt and threw Pakistan in front of economic pirates and corruption lions was none other than General (rtd)Pervaiz Musharraf, that his successors made it worse by obliging the corrupt even more by letting them gain power are just as responsible.Period.

Some people just can't face the truth.

ayen ayen..baray ghusse me entry maari hai Shane bhai..

do you know anyone who opposed Mushy? what was IK doing back then

Well the parliament changed the laws that basically said Mohammad must not have to be the last prophet from Allah. Parliament signed it and the federal law minister of Pakistan lied for 3 days straight.

those who agitated against the move were labeled as terrorists and killed.

so i really do not know what to respond to your post
Shaytan has lead them to insanity.

@MastanKhan @fitpOsitive @PAK spy @Mangus Ortus Novem

IK still stuck in the 60,s romance and believes that the same ambiance could be re created.

Lil does he know that no one had the courage to challenge the colonial leftovers or was so oblivious of the fact due to the brain washing of the English Raj that we cant do without the inherited bureaucratic setup. Which now is filled with scums of the earth.

Ayub khan was dumb and lackadaisical made epic blunders like not becoming part of the Chinese 1962 invasion, turning down the nuclear program proposal - - - - -

We had seato and cento back then. Us military and financial assistance was coming in like crazy.

In short Pak was the blue eyed boy of the yankees against soviets. No ttp no bla no war on terror no fiscal deficit no wars with Indian until 1965 and whatever our babus achieved was due the fact that a lil sense of belonging, patriotism and efficiency was there as pak was a newly created state.

Now how do we think we constructed the dams ? It was a consortium of imf, world bank etc to avoid a potential conflict with India and finally getting two south asian giants on the "fee world's" side against the red dragon but things turned out otherwise - - - - - - - -

He's hell bent on reforming bureaucracy while the truth is we need to dispose them ba ma pass secretaries off who are heading like a plethora of departments, remarkably decentralize the powers and hire
PROFESSIONALS for leading govt institutes with a definitive job contract of 2-3 years. This further decreases the risk of nepotism as every new Comer who is well aware of how things work - - - - - - - - desires to set a new mark and don't want to risk his credibility for future job profiles in private sector.

Besides, the guys won't have the sufficinet amount of time to make extreme inroads and the p.r in govt corridors to indulge in any kind of corrupt practices - - - - -

You make be proud!

Exactly it is as you stated it is!

Time for the Pak State to act like a state and get of its permanent lazy behind. Pak State needs to absolve itself now for all its past sins.

Time for Interim Setup. If IK doesn't do it himself.... well then... regardless... it must happen now.

Time for major overhaul top to bottom.

Regards,

Mangus

someone once told me that they have appointed a djinn to each man to walk with him when the world stops walking by him. that guy disappeared soon after telling me this so i am kinda freaked out too myself.

Well, you are no less than any Djin!

Besides it is not Djin who is appointed. Metamaterial and material are intertwined....

But you didn't anwser my quesiton. I am sure you understood it. Give it a try.....

Asad Umer made a good decision to resign before budget. Although he had to resign anyway. Now the next finance minister has 3 months to make a budget, and I guess Shaukat Tareen will be the next finance minister.

Perhaps the zealobots here will understand a little bit better what I meant when I said that Naya Pakistan will prove to be just like Purana Pakistan? :D

What does Asad's removal have to do with all of this?

Coz it's the same old bureaucracy which gonna obstruct any positive act of the minister through its red tape - - - - - -

They are the ones responsible for quoting false figures, making doctored reports I mean by paying professionals ofcourse. Itni okaat nahi inki

They've literally kept our country hostage

paisa paisa paisa karte hain allah allah allah se zyada. yahi hona tha
“Verily, We have afflicted them with punishment. However, (despite the punishment) they did not submit nor become humble.”

“(They flagrantly persist with their transgression) Until (the time) when We shall open a door (the floodgate) of a severe punishment which will leave them therein totally demoralized.” (Al-Mu’minoon, 76 and 77)

We as Pakistanis tend to forget the past quite quickly. We forget how "economists" as advisors to FM or being FM themselves repeatedly fu*ked us over. Mark my words here, everyone celebrating now will cry tomorrow!
They are crying even today, thanks to the short term memory loss of this nation. How many faces in GOVT are from other parties that this nation rejected under different flags....

Lolll..

Unless banda is a real beghairat, the next FM, and then the Next FM and then the next and then the next and then the next... all will resign.. only beghairat will not resign in these circumstances.

Well, you are no less than any Djin!

Besides it is not Djin who is appointed. Metamaterial and material are intertwined....

But you didn't anwser my quesiton. I am sure you understood it. Give it a try.....

Magnus

what do you prefer to eat? flesh from your dead brother or fruits of the tree found growing in the depths of hell?

Coz it's the same old bureaucracy which gonna obstruct any positive act of the minister through its red tape - - - - - -

They are the ones responsible for quoting false figures, making doctored reports I mean by paying professionals ofcourse. Itni okaat nahi inki

They've literally kept our country hostage
Bhaijaan is main becharay Asad Umar ka kya qasoor hai....if anybody deserved the axe....it should have been the corrupt bureaucrats....removing asad is not going to solve the issues you mentioned

Back
Top Bottom