What's new

Breaking: Asad Umar axed!

Doesn't matter.
Hard decisions have to be made.

The most difficult is yet to come.

This system has to go.
Bhai I reached the conclusion that this flawed system has outlived its life. In fact it was flawed fundamentally. We need presidential system. I have said this time & again. I will make a dedicated thread about it after I have finished the article but right now I'm busy in my office.

As you said, your posts of past 2 years are all to see as well. You don't condemn Nawaz, Shahbaz, Maryam, Bilawal, Bureaucracy ... only IK.

You are possibly the most clever troll here who has fooled many that you stand for the right yet you constantly attack only the one who is not corrupt and trying his best for the country. Whereas the looting scum, like your brethren, you are totally mute on.

So who is paying you for 24/7 presence here?

i do it for charity

Not going to lie, this is really sad.

Assad is such a brilliant man and he's been able to do so much in such little time.

I hope there is a bigger play here for the sake of the country.

Pakistani politicians are incompetent to run their ministries. IMO, the only solution is: Imran Khan should dissolve the parliament, call a referendum for presidential system and then run the government by technocrates.

Have i ever responded a personal attack with a personal attack on the forum? I treat them all as Bridaaran e Millet

I didn't attack you, my young brother. I hope you didn't misunderstand.

If you felt so... I sincerely appologise without reserve.

Or if you mean not being a meat eater... then I dig you. Perhaps that what you mean... perhaps yes.

You enjoy my esteem... but that you know since your early days as El Sidd!

I just wish that your greyatter be employed more intensely, in directed, structured manner.

where if you are so concerned

In front of your abba ji ... or Haji sahib or whatever.

Charity starts at home. Look after them instead.

Charity on PDF with his skewed trolling, what a f***** moron!

Deeply saddened by this news. No hope left in the country. IK failed infront of the mafia.

I hope the m.c. supporters of nasoor league are happy

I didn't attack you, my young brother. I hope you didn't misunderstand.

If you felt so... I sincerely appologise without reserve.

Or if you mean not being a meat eater... then I dig you. Perhaps that what you mean... perhaps yes.

You enjoy my esteem... but that you know since your early days as El Sidd!

I just wish that your greyatter be employed more intensely, in directed, structured manner.

I was not talking about you. Its the highly charged jugend that i am talking about

see here

Hey Babu or Babu's son, FO!

You are pro-Nawaz and pro-Bureaucracy, basically pro-corrupt. So is this the so-called 'honourable family' you belong to?

As you said, your posts of past 2 years are all to see as well. You don't condemn Nawaz, Shahbaz, Maryam, Bilawal, Bureaucracy ... only IK.

You are possibly the most clever troll here who has fooled many that you stand for the right yet you constantly attack only the one who is not corrupt and trying his best for the country. Whereas the looting scum, i.e your brethren, you are totally mute on.

So who is paying you for 24/7 presence here?

In front of your abba ji ... or Haji sahib or whatever.

Charity starts at home. Look after them instead.

Charity on PDF with his skewed trolling, what a f***** moron!

there is a limit to this dear. do not bring my family into this. relax will you

1.) It was too soon to judge his performance fairly.

2.) I still haven't formed a comprehensive opinion about him. See above.

3.) Whether he was the right man for the job or not, it's quite obvious that we don't necessarily need an economist --- many of the steps are actually pretty obvious and most export-oriented entrepreneurs in the country know them (especially those, like my father, who have seen the disastrous policies of one govt after another.)

My grandfather used to tell this story...

Once in a village... there was a pond... but due to sheer negligence of the villagers and it's head... it turned into a swamp... villagers were used to drink that dirty water or has to travel long distances to have clean water... slowly the life of villagers turned into a hell...

One man who was deeply pained by the situation of his village... decides to clean it... he visited several others for help... but No One offered help to him for one reason or another...

So he decided to do that alone... he waited for summer so that the water will decrease and pond could be cleaned easyly...

Summer came, he told the villagers that he is going to clean it up alone... everyone was happy and singing praises for him... but few were opposing too as they were in a year of losing their position in the village... but such people were mum as the cause was noble and tough...

That guy started digging and cleaning... due to this the water became muddy and completely undrinkable... as it was summer, people start feeling the pain and as their were no other nearby source... their hardship was indescribable... they were angry and reached the village head for solution... village head was playing with both the parties... so he calmed them down and told them that when he feel that the man working at pond is incapable he will punish him for DESTROYING the pond... and advised the villagers to stop visiting the pond...

After several months of hard work... the man not only cleaned the entire sludge and unwanted vegetation... he also increased the area of pond by digging it deep and wide... but in this process entire water was evaporated...

After completing the work the enthusiastic and happy man reached the village and informed the villagers that the pond is clean now... when villages reached the venue... they were shocked to know that their is not a single drop of water in that pond...

The village head who was aware of the benefits was unable to gather the courage and educate the villagers about the fiture benefits... so he did not intervene and that man was killed by the angry villagers...

Time passed and villagers kept cursing him for all their hardships... all kind of bad words were used for his family which was thrown out of the village...

Then came the MONSOON... clouds rained like never before... entire village was ready to evacuate as flooding was sure due to their past experiences... but nothing happened... villagers were shocked to see that NO flood was there even after such huge amount of rain...

Their curiosity led them to the pond... it was full of water... man's family which was living on the bank of pond was untraceable...

Though it was a moment of happiness... the level of grief did not allowed them to celebrate...

Then the village head came and told them... I told you guys to have patience bit you did not listened to me and killed such a noble man... what should I do with you???

I think this story does hold some lessons for PAKISTAN...

This step will surely give lots of confidence to International lenders. IMF's reaction will be interesting especially.

Back
Top Bottom