What's new

Breaking: Asad Umar axed!

ayen ayen..baray ghusse me entry maari hai Shane bhai..

do you know anyone who opposed Mushy? what was IK doing back then

I don't know who it was...the first of Musharraf's ally who questioned his change of heart and got busy opposing Musharraf when he saw the intentions were not as initially projected but that is not the point.

The point is:

Mulk ki maeshat Tabah honay di 10 saal apnay laadlon saay aur blame kay leye naya londa dhond leya ...lol ...

Aur woh Khabees aur unn ki Auladain jinhon nay mulk tabah kar deya woh ab bails lay kar ayyashi pat rahay hain...WOW.

What a brilliant strategy to shift the blame :tup:.

@Retired Troll @Verve my very brothers, Paks... please... stop this infighting.

Brothers are not allowed to fight... you both know it too well.

I request you to challenge each other, learn from each other... but please don't forget you are Paks.

It is forbidden to fight among brothers!

He's a s*** stirrer and calls it charity. A paid troll by the Corrupt Elite.

He is considered close to Tareen gang if i am not wrong.

Not At All Infact He Had A Confrontation With JT Because He Was Going After Sugar Mills For Sales Tax Evasion

I don't know who it was...the first of Musharraf's ally who questioned his change of heart and got busy opposing Musharraf when he saw the intentions were not as initially projected but that is not the point.

The point is:

Mulk ki maeshat Tabah honay di 10 saal apnay laadlon saay aur blame kay leye naya londa dhond leya ...lol ...

Aur woh Khabees aur unn ki Auladain jinhon nay mulk tabah kar deya woh ab bails lay kar ayyashi pat rahay hain...WOW.

Troll ke khandan ki dum pe par a gaya hai ... iss liay har jaga blame shift karta phirta hai.

Extremely disheartening.

He is such a brilliant mind and one of the best members of PTI.

sad to see this development.
how is it bad?
he is at least not like noon-league's patwari gang who don't know a thing about their work but they were sitting in their ministries just for some money..he set up a example and this proves IK is an honest leader..

@Retired Troll @Verve my very brothers, Paks... please... stop this infighting.

Brothers are not allowed to fight... you both know it too well.

I request you to challenge each other, learn from each other... but please don't forget you are Paks.

It is forbidden to fight among brothers!

This guy retired Troll never brings anythinf logical to the table. Rather try to Troll the living day lights out of you with his cringe worthy one liners :sick:

@Ali Tariq

You will get confronted if you don't stop derailing every thread with the same bullshit. Your choice!

Please point out which of my post is not on the topic and is derailment.
Thanks.

Patriotic statements by Asad umar, love you so much sir.
Kursi ahmiyat nhi rakhti Pakistan ahmiyat rakhta hai. It is proved by Asad umar. But now what's Next ? Finance minister ab Jo bhi aaye agr ous ko asad umar se mazeed guidelines or information chahia ho tuo hesitate na howa jae balkay sath mil kr kaam kiya jae, after All khod k lia nhi Pakistan k lia krny ki jo soch hai. :pakistan:

If it is so then learn to overlook, avoid and ignore. Focus energies on constructive, creative. Remain #PakPositive

People like him should be exposed and confronted. Ignoring his kind have got us in the trouble.

It is typical of the Bureaucracy tactics applied by him. Say everything people want to hear, once the attention and trust is gained then start pushing the real agenda.

The point is:

and when people said do not make deals with electables for political gains, people said its how it works.

and when people said do not bendover for peace, people said its how it works.

if you keep too many skeletons in the closet, they will come out eventually.

This guy retired Troll never brings anythinf logical to the table. Rather try to Troll the living day lights out you with his cringe worthy one liners :sick:

@Ali Tariq

Mentee my dear... well, we all have our psychological profiles... he is just bored. Nothing menacing in @Retired Troll

I just hope he channels his energies in more structured manner. But then each to his own...

I will drop my email address when I recover a bit... we will take things off line then.

#IAmPakistan and I have decided to wrap up this system. Soon an interim setup will unfold.

Keep thinking and remain #PakPositive

Gem of a Man.....really heartbreaking to see such a man let down by IK.......

You will get confronted if you don't stop derailing every thread with the same bullshit. Your choice!

you can try and counter and not get personal. that would be one change as promised by the true leader

Back
Top Bottom