What's new

Breaking: Asad Umar axed!

Hey Babu or Babu's son, FO!

You are pro-Nawaz and pro-Bureaucracy, basically pro-corrupt. So is this the so-called 'honourable family' you belong to?

lynch lynch lynch !!

Let's send our retired economist. Mr Manmohan Singh. He can help Pakistan and also visit his old pind their. For company send sidhu along with him. He can be the court jester and entertain everyone with his shayari.

Thanks for the help. Immediately send both.

Bhaijaan is main becharay Asad Umar ka kya qasoor hai....if anybody deserved the axe....it should have been the corrupt bureaucrats....removing asad is not going to solve the issues you mentioned

I appreciate his decision of stepping down.
Jonk bn k chipak nahi Gia

Bhai, who is replacing Asad Umar?
@ziaulislam
Probably a technocrat or umar ayub
It seem it might be technocrats
Its obvious that there was pressure from both within the party and establishment ..

Might be smart move politically i am not good at reading politics but a poor move economically

Military Establishment or Civilian/Corrupt one?

He must have done something wrong. Amnesty scheme I was totally annoyed about, that's one.
What option do you have? half of ypur economy is black. You need to have one last chance for this to be legalized

Both..wanted the change ..asad umar is not seasoned politician he is too clean

But overall my hopes are down..signs are clear..we will know by 2021-22..as soon as program ends

What part of the communicated message that Mr. Atif is not acceptable to Pakistani public dont you understand?

I'm sorry, I am not well educated in Urdu. :( I wish I was.

baat to sach hai per baat hai ruswayi ki.

so the government will now completely revamp the policy since we will be having new finance minister? So last 8 months were just some holidays or honeymoon?

If any body need to be Axed immediately....It was Usman Buzdar not Asad Umar at this critical juncture.
Another absolute wrong decision taken by IK; Who says he is a leader.....Pathetic.

I Never Thought I Would Agree With A N Leaguer But I Have To Today

RIP refroms
Political move might be smart (m not sn expert there) but will have implications on refroms

Magnus

what do you prefer to eat? flesh from your dead brother or fruits of the tree found growing in the depths of hell?

R. Troll,

One who eats the flesh of his dead brother shall be plucking fruits from the depth of Fire.

I prefer to inhale packets of Light...so that I would have Eternal Peace.

Are you flesh eater?

Mangus

lynch lynch lynch !!

As you said, your posts of past 2 years are all to see as well. You don't condemn Nawaz, Shahbaz, Maryam, Bilawal, Bureaucracy ... only IK.

You are possibly the most clever troll here who has fooled many that you stand for the right yet you constantly attack only the one who is not corrupt and trying his best for the country. Whereas the looting scum, i.e your brethren, you are totally mute on.

So who is paying you for 24/7 presence here?

R. Troll,

One who eats the flesh of his dead brother shall be plucking fruits from the depth of Fire.

I prefer to inhale packets of Light...so that I would have Eternal Peace.

Are you flesh eater?

Mangus

Have i ever responded a personal attack with a personal attack on the forum? I treat them all as Bridaaran e Millet

Back
Top Bottom