What's new

Breaking: Asad Umar axed!

Long story very short, so by your POV still DAR was not only able to get, the loan from IMF but also repaid them, which made his good will, and get more from IMF?
WHTS WRONG WITH THAT, specially when Asad Umar kept asking and negotiating months after months, what he got????
Nothing, zip, zero
It's a simple comparison, in which DAR stands a clear winner despite his croupt activities, he was far more able. Negotiator, and has far more bigger credibility then of ASAD UMAR

If you think, IMF has no good intentions for pakistan then why your great but stupid genius economist keep going and begging them months after months???
He tried to trick them , and look where the country reach?
Actully some dream PTI fan boys LIKE U, are the very reason, why PTI s govt can't get the stability required by the country? Cause reality is different then of righteous dreams?
Supporting Khan don't make me PTI fan
I was the person who said Asad Umer policies went down hill.
What about Shaukat Aziz???
You just answered half part.
&
From your Logic
Becon with wine is good for health
Coz Westerners are Kool with it.
& Even it is forbidden still Becon is winner by far

Jnab Chad Dyo Ghussa

cabinet-progress-report-1555869152-1623.jpg

In undocumented economies like our, People at first tend to weigh their options and stop spending on non-tax-filer restricted luxuries like new cars and stop investing in real estate etc instead of simply stand in line and get documented or start submitting tax returns. Money circulation slows down.

I said in my first post here "IK shouldn't have thought twice to dissolve FBR".

Provisions related to tax filing cannot happen gradually because they are covered under law, and law comes into effect at once. After bringing somewhat strict measures against non filers ..... People were / are forced to file their tax returns because they simply cannot keep hoarding the hard cash with them. And that was necessary, it would increase the tax base, document the economy, dent the black economy, would shift the burden equally on most who should be paying their taxes but have been escaping / evading. Asad Umer or Miftah Ismail or any elected MNA / adviser is only supposed to formulate laws, they are not the implementing body .... in this case the implementation should be FBR's job ..... and why FBR sucks at its job? Because they don't hire professionals who have the relevant experience ... but get their commissioners and babus from CSS qualified etc. @Mentee

Provisions related to tax filing cannot happen gradually because they are covered under law, and law comes into effect at once.
In times of economic crisis, instead of restricting people from spending on real estate etc, there are better and gradual ways of coaxsing non tax filers towards the tax net like giving incentives of no charges on bank withdrawals etc to tax filers. That's what an encouraging and gradual way of doing it as opposed to restrictive and immediate measure that you have explained in your post.

That's all I'm saying that there are always different ways to handle economic issues rather than my way or the high way i.e. With such a vast non tax filers base, such restrictions on spending back fires and results in a hanged/ stuck economy like we have at hand.

In times of economic crisis, instead of restricting people from spending on real estate etc, there are better and gradual ways of coaxsing non tax filers towards the tax net like giving incentives of no charges on bank withdrawals etc to tax filers. That's what an encouraging and gradual way of doing it as opposed to restrictive and immediate measure that you have explained in your post.

That's all I'm saying that there are always different ways to handle economic issues rather than my way or the high way i.e. With such a vast non tax filers base, such restrictions on spending back fires and results in a hanged/ stuck economy like we have at hand.

I thought State had greater will than a crook ........ it is as simple as who can wait long. Where are they going to go? 70 years of not touching them, not bringing in fair tax laws has led to this .... these non filers are part of crisis, if they don't change their attitude ..... I would want the state to go violent on them. Its fair. Each and every citizen should be treated equally ....... FBR should stop harassing the existing tax payers and go with full force after these tax evaders.

And them spending in real estate has achieved what? Hike in prices and rentals ..... an honest salaried Pakistani cannot think of building his house because of these corrupt illiterate property thugs.

I thought State had greater will than a crook ........ it is as simple as who can wait long. Where are they going to go? 70 years of not touching them, not bringing in fair tax laws has led to this .... these non filers are part of crisis, if they don't change their attitude ..... I would want the state to go violent on them. Its fair. Each and every citizen should be treated equally ....... FBR should stop harassing the existing tax payers and go with full force after these tax evaders.

And them spending in real estate has achieved what? Hike in prices and rentals ..... an honest salaried Pakistani cannot think of building his house because of these corrupt illiterate property thugs.
Highway it is.

I said in my first post here "IK shouldn't have thought twice to dissolve FBR".

Provisions related to tax filing cannot happen gradually because they are covered under law, and law comes into effect at once. After bringing somewhat strict measures against non filers ..... People were / are forced to file their tax returns because they simply cannot keep hoarding the hard cash with them. And that was necessary, it would increase the tax base, document the economy, dent the black economy, would shift the burden equally on most who should be paying their taxes but have been escaping / evading. Asad Umer or Miftah Ismail or any elected MNA / adviser is only supposed to formulate laws, they are not the implementing body .... in this case the implementation should be FBR's job ..... and why FBR sucks at its job? Because they don't hire professionals who have the relevant experience ... but get their commissioners and babus from CSS qualified etc. @Mentee

@MastanKhan @fitpOsitive @PAK spy @Mangus Ortus Novem

IK still stuck in the 60,s romance and believes that the same ambiance could be re created.

Lil does he know that no one had the courage to challenge the colonial leftovers or was so oblivious to the fact due to the brain washing of the English Raj that we couldn't do without the inherited bureaucratic setup. Which now is filled with scums of the earth.

Ayub khan was dumb and lackadaisical made epic blunders like not becoming part of the Chinese 1962 invasion, turning down the nuclear program proposal - - - - -

We had seato and cento back then. Us military and financial assistance was coming in like crazy.

In short Pak was the blue eyed boy of the yankees against soviets. No ttp no bla no war on terror no fiscal deficit no wars with Indian until 1965 and whatever our babus achieved was due the fact that a lil sense of belonging, patriotism and efficiency was there as pak was a newly created state.

Now how do we think we constructed the dams ? It was a consortium of imf, world bank etc to avoid a potential conflict with India and finally getting two south asian giants on the "fee world's" side against the red dragon but things turned out otherwise - - - - - - - -

He's hell bent on reforming bureaucracy while the truth is we need to dispose them ba ma pass secretaries off who are heading like a plethora of departments, remarkably decentralize the powers and hire
PROFESSIONALS for leading govt institutes with a definitive job contract of 2-3 years. This further decreases the risk of nepotism as every new Comer who is well aware of how things work - - - - - - - - desires to set a new mark and don't want to risk his credibility for future job profiles in private sector.

Besides, the guys won't have the sufficinet amount of time to make extreme inroads and the p.r in govt corridors to indulge in any kind of corrupt practices - - - - -

This board is abundant with Kids,Servicemen families,Expats and Residents of posh areas who have a typical mindset. With 35 years of wondering in the political wilderness my take on the current scenario is as follows.
1)Project PTI just like project PPP,PMLN and PMLQ has backfired miserably.
2)Imran may be patriotic but is absolutely not fit for the job.
3)Excessive use of social media and fake news have brought to power looney tunes across the globe.
4)Historically our establishment is also short sighted tends to uproot the sapling hastily which it planted so lovingly.
5)Talk is cheap but our masses love Mola Jutt type Orators.
6)Any politician from the establishment nursery who tends to rebel,becomes popular or does a solo is made an example to his grave by their media and courts.
7)The reason we are an abnormal country is because we are a security state.
8)The system is made to benefit the few Elites(Generals,Judges,Bureaucrats and Puppets).
9)For us to be financially and politically viable the Deep State Virus needs to be curtailed which has infested us since inception.
10)A difficult country like ours can only be run by collective wisdom and not by selective apartheid.
11)Who so ever has programmed the new Imran(2011) needs to remove the abusive chips and install the solution chips.
12)Constant backtracking,intellectual dishonesty,moral issues and selective statements can never be the hallmark of a honest person.
13)Future mantra seems to be technocratic and presidential which failed miserably in the past.
14)Time to put all stake holders on one table and come up with a new Social,Financial,Diplomatic,Progressive and Political contract.
Can write a book on more issues lets digest the above first.

Supporting Khan don't make me PTI fan
I was the person who said Asad Umer policies went down hill.
What about Shaukat Aziz???
You just answered half part.
&
From your Logic
Becon with wine is good for health
Coz Westerners are Kool with it.
& Even it is forbidden still Becon is winner by far

Jnab Chad Dyo Ghussa
Asad Umar is down the hill already, personally me and IK hve same clan, so it's not a point to over critisize PTI, but I'm kinda, person who names moon to a moon and sun as sun, I don't change my perception, because I follow the truth and truth is PTI govt has failed politicly, economically but in forighen affairs IK is dominating because of his personal fame and his truth speaking ability?
I Jst feel pity on the angels who borought IMRAN into power, by hook or crook cause there was no other ways available at that time untill even now?
Imran should stop his tongue, and start using his brains instead, political instability, won't let him survive more?
Best for him to get whatever he can from noora league and zardari kick them far away for some time untill he gets some grip in the internal affairs of pakiatan and start rebuilding pakistan, let prices of medeicins, and gas and electricity in control and in favor of poor pakistanis, and that's all and enough to rule full 5 years, it's the simplest of the demands of him by pakistani state, which now he has started by kicking a few big mouths out of his books bt fingers crossed pakistani state is watching him, if he fails then it's time to kick the damoctazy once and for all?

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom