What's new

Breaking: Asad Umar axed!

so the government will now completely revamp the policy since we will be having new finance minister? So last 8 months were just some holidays or honeymoon?

This govt will pack-up within next 6 months.
Asad Umar resign and not taking any ministry is a jolt, PTI will never recovers.
If Asad's take another ministry, it can be business as usual for another year or two but not anymore.
It means, Asad Umar, even revolt's against his captain's decision.
It expose deeper problems in PTI ranks, no one thinks standing outside.

We as Pakistanis tend to forget the past quite quickly. We forget how "economists" as advisors to FM or being FM themselves repeatedly fu*ked us over. Mark my words here, everyone celebrating now will cry tomorrow!

1.) It was too soon to judge his performance fairly.

2.) I still haven't formed a comprehensive opinion about him. See above.

3.) Whether he was the right man for the job or not, it's quite obvious that we don't necessarily need an economist --- many of the steps are actually pretty obvious and most export-oriented entrepreneurs in the country know them (especially those, like my father, who have seen the disastrous policies of one govt after another.)

man i am tired of this idol worshiping. i would rather be muslim.

This govt will pack-up within next 6 months.
Asad Umar resign and not taking any ministry is a jolt, PTI will never recovers.
If Asad's take another ministry, it can be business as usual for another year or two but not anymore.
It means, Asad Umar, even revolt's against his captain's decision.
It expose deeper problems in PTI ranks, no one thinks standing outside.

its not a political party. just random misfits from pmln and ppp hiding behind the true leader !!

One economist must take his place.
Let's send our retired economist. Mr Manmohan Singh. He can help Pakistan and also visit his old pind their. For company send sidhu along with him. He can be the court jester and entertain everyone with his shayari.

man its not that hard. actually its constitutional as well. you can search my post on the first instance of the new government and imf. and i said imf is needed by the government not pakistani public.

adhay log zakaat maaf kara lete hain to sood ki kia baat hai.. phir ayaashi karo murde ka gosht khao. bachiyaan nachwao for softpower. who gives a damn
Rasulullah (sallallahu alayhi wasallam) said:

“Your deeds are your rulers.”

He was offered another monistry and he refused
I respceted asad umar more than imran khan..i am pretty confident that same mistakes as before will be repeated and end result will be no different than before..yeah sure IK will win the next election but reforms will not happen
What reforms you talking about, sucking blood of common people.

man i am tired of this idol worshiping. i would rather be muslim.

The only one I love, admire and deeply respect is Jinnah. He is my Supreme Leader. And I don't even worship him!

Pakistan doesn't need saviours. Pakistan needs sincere, capable and loyal servants.

People call indiviudals last hope, first hope... hope... this...that.

Yet the Fact is Hope can never be attached to persons... one can expect from a person.

But Hope is Copyright of the Divine!

Any ways he was a good Minister and I will miss him.
Me too....He was one of the few people in PTI who represented real change....a fresh face who wanted to contribute positively for his country but sadly wasnt allowed to do so....

@Retired Troll @zulu @Verve @Reddington @Khafee @Mentee @Areesh @VCheng

Unfair to blame the FinMin... he resisted and pervailed in saving Pak from default. Took some difficult decisions.

IMF considered him to be 'arrogant' because he challenged them on going soft on #EconomicTerrorist Isaq $ and NS regime... practically looking the other way. IMF doesn't like independent thinking.

FinMin actually did quite good... the comms Min didn't promoted him... I strongly believe ComMin is part of #CriminalEnterprise

Regardless, the countdown has now begun for Interim Setup.

This setup is going to last between 2 to 3 years. Now you will see Pak State coming into play.
No. No one in uniform.

Pak is too important to be left into hands of NS gang/Zardar gang/#Diesel gang....

Would be better if IK desolve the current #CriminalParliment and go out with honour and not stick to the chair of PM.

The fact is IK cann't delvier anything in the current setup. IK should now do the necessary.

If he was too arrogant and not bowing to going soft demands, then why did he propose another amnesty scheme? Why didn't he take harsher steps to control Forex. Manipulation.

He could have looked at options that you have proposed here, specifically in Forex, and maybe no one in his team is capable enough to come up with such ideas.

If IK can get rid of his golden boy then getting rid of other ministers might will be easier now.

IK should wrap this system up sooner than later. Mafia has got a new lease of life so they are attacking from all directions. That speech to the nation is now due.

The only one I love, admire and deeply respect is Jinnah. He is my Supreme Leader. And I don't even worship him!

Pakistan doesn't need saviours. Pakistan needs sincere, capable and loyal servants.

People call indiviudals last hope, first hope... hope... this...that.

Yet the Fact is Hope can never be attached to persons... one can expect from a person.

But Hope is Copyright of the Divine!

search the keyword '' IK is the last hope '' on this forum alone to get a measure of the problem.

Rasulullah (sallallahu alayhi wasallam) said:

“Your deeds are your rulers.”

What reforms you talking about, sucking blood of common people.
Yup those ..the sucking blood ones..will not happen we will thus see the previous old ways of boom burst and loans

Till ultimately it can no longer happen

Interesting development. What critical error(s) of judgement did he make when he only had to follow the script? Work was already done on funding from friendly countries before IK's entry so where did AU go wrong ...
No where in my opinion
Its the establishment that wanted this change
His replacement is from my area a good and decent man but not as good aa asad umar

Back
Top Bottom