What's new

Breaking: Asad Umar axed!

Asad Umar's Last words before resigning...

ایک چیز میں ثابت کر کے جا رہا ہوں کہ گانوں سے معیشت صحیح نہیں ہو سکتی ، اسد عمر

Almost half of cabinet was against him...…… He know he is going …….. Energy ministry was only face saving...…..
May Allah Bless Pakistan...…. Allah Pakistan per Reham Karay. Ameen
I am not happy with the timing..otherwise it is okay if PM was not satisfied.

D4bTWfTXoAAEFUM.jpg

No comments...

Lanati makhlooq

Pride of Performance. Ala Hazratin Mehwish Hayat '' tamgha e softpower'' disagrees.

Raiwand m haram kholnay sy b nahi hoi

We as Pakistanis tend to forget the past quite quickly. We forget how "economists" as advisors to FM or being FM themselves repeatedly fu*ked us over. Mark my words here, everyone celebrating now will cry tomorrow!

Fuwwad Chowdary is next to go. He has been selected based on personal loyalty and not on merit. Furthermore he is spokesperson of the ruling party and thus a clear conflict of interest.

I think barati ministers is also conflict of interests.

Interesting development. What critical error(s) of judgement did he make when he only had to follow the script? Work was already done on funding from friendly countries before IK's entry so where did AU go wrong ...

RIP in PTI..seems PTI doesnt has the courage to face tough decisions or will not be allowed to do so..
Sign of the board are clear...we are looking at same short term policies of boom and burst...

assad ummar was good for doing economy on tv. But what an arse he turned out to be.

Back
Top Bottom