What's new

Breaking: Asad Umar axed!

Fuwwad Chowdary is next to go. He has been selected based on personal loyalty and not on merit. Furthermore he is spokesperson of the ruling party and thus a clear conflict of interest.
information minister k liay konsa merit chahiye bhai? that post is just for glorified mouthpieces of the sitting party.

If any body need to be Axed immediately....It was Usman Buzdar not Asad Umar at this critical juncture.
Another absolute wrong decision taken by IK; Who says he is a leader.....Pathetic.

I don't agree. Usman Buzdar is an asset. He can't commit any mistake; since he hardly does anything.

Also these means pti economic policies were a flop all this months. It will be hard for pti to justify moving forward. Buzdar aka Wasim plus is next to follow :s. It's mini crisis now.

Last edited:
information minister k liay konsa merit chahiye bhai? that post is just for glorified mouthpieces of the sitting party.

if this was a post advertised by a corporate firm. i can assure you fuwwad chowdary wont be getting anywhere near that.

there is a conflict of interest as well since the man refuses to let go of his spokesperson position with the ruling party.

nikalo khatam karo ye badtehzeeb nishaaniyan jahalat ki

Get ready for Maryam and Bilawal as your future leaders :)

*runs to puke
U don't know what im feeling right now... This would be a pathetic decision of IK, dont know who is dictating him ?? Even a fool PTI member knows that our economy is in bad shape and it requires time to fix... What is the guarantee that next FM will fix this garbage with in few months ???

With rabid dogs like Khadim behind bars, he should be brought back on the economic panel.

try karlo.
langre looray wese hi ho. kia farq parta hai kay thora aur qad kam hojaega to

Yup as if economist havent done enough to deteriorate our economy already. I have a strong feeling in Pakistan economists can talk the talk but when they are given some offical portfolio, they sh*t their pants and blame their predecessors for the mess. Take an example or Mifta Ismail, whatever Ishaq dar did to our economy, this super duper economist further rap*ed it and left.

We all have this problem... try to give exam to get a job in information ministry... you will score 2x... we Asians have the problem to sideline merit while choosing leadership... thus, we deserve such pathetic living standards...

U don't know what im feeling right now... This would be a pathetic decision of IK, dont know who is dictating him ?? Even a fool PTI member knows that our economy is in bad shape and it requires time to fix... What is the guarantee that next FM will fix this garbage with in few months ???

As I said. IK has proven to be a disappointment.

I voted for him but turned out to be a complete failure. It actually hurts but then we are supposed to be stuck with these sharifs and zardaris I guess

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom