What's new

Breaking: Asad Umar axed!

I don't know about this, I would rather not want his big mouth to start pointing out PTI's faults that are not public after he gets kicked out.

A bhaand cannot hold the country hostage.

PTI is already on a suicidal mission since someone told them about the illusion of a dream called 2/3rd majority.

Makafaat e Amal hogaya. Bara afsoos hua. Here are my crocodile tears . . () . ()

D4bTWfTXoAAEFUM.jpg

No comments...

Finance Minister Asad Umar has decided to quit the Federal Cabinet instead of taking the energy ministry as desired by Prime Minister Imran Khan.

In a social media message Thursday, the PTI’s finance guru stated that the prime minister wants him to take charge as energy minister.

However, Umar added that he does not wish to take charge of any other ministry, and would rather not be a part of PM's cabinet anymore.

"As part of a cabinet reshuffle PM desired that I take the energy minister portfolio instead of finance. However, I have obtained his consent to not take any cabinet position. I strongly believe @ImranKhanPTI is the best hope for Pakistan and inshallah will make a naya pakistan," reads Umar's tweet.

Citing credible sources, Geo News reported that Umar has already handed over his resignation as Finance Minister to the premier.

Credible government sources have confided that former finance minister and noted banker Shaukat Tareen may be inducted as PM's Advisor on Finance.

A couple of days ago, Information Minister Fawad Ch categorically rejected reports of any change in the Federal Cabinet.

He said it was prerogative of Prime Minister Imran Khan to change portfolios, but he was satisfied with the performance of cabinet colleagues, that was why they were performing their respective duties.

https://www.thenews.com.pk/latest/4...aY24JKOErUCz5oswqoH1q4ZcggttWv8_X_QWrLlgcydjQ

... him going was always on the cards when the cabinet disagreed on Tax Amnesty Scheme, him going out of cabinet will also be a set back to Pro SMH members, as Asad Umar belong to the same camp who are against Tareen sitting in cabinet meetings.... seems like apart from economic blunders, Tareen is also a factor in pushing him outta finance ministry .....

A couple of days ago, Information Minister Fawad Ch categorically rejected reports of any change in the Federal Cabinet.

Fuwwad Chowdary is next to go. He has been selected based on personal loyalty and not on merit. Furthermore he is spokesperson of the ruling party and thus a clear conflict of interest.

Fuwwad Chowdary is next to go. He has been selected based on personal loyalty and not on merit. Furthermore he is spokesperson of the ruling party and thus a clear conflict of interest.

Why? Do you think he failed to get IMF loans on favorable terms?

I Guess I have to start my own party "PTI-NG" (Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaaf - Next Generation) :P

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom