What's new

Breaking: Asad Umar axed!

Get lost Assad Umar, bloody Shaikh Chilli, destroyer of Pakistani economy in just eight-short-months.

Imran Khan has terribly disappointed me. This was clearly done on international pressure and our treasonous media played its part. It is as simple as that, the international powers could never tolerate an economic minister who would take difficult decisions to generate long term economic stability in Pakistan, if Pakistan becomes economically stable, they loose all thier cards in the most powerful muslim state in the world. I know a bit about economics and Asad Umars steps were correct and aimed at long term sustainability and stability.

This is what Nawaz used to do, he became a crony for international powers willingly and IK has done the same thing, not intentionally, but he has done the same thing nevertheless, he bowed down before domestic and international mafias.

May Allah have mercy on a nation that disrespects patriots and glorifies traitors.

It should have been Pervez khattak who should have resigned for BRT
The started the project all across the city, which created a mess. Any person with the slightest planning would tell you that you start at 2-3 locations that work to meet each other. You dont just dig a whole and and another there.

kuch ghalat kaha kiya?
Lol, ghussa kyun hotay hain bhai jaan...

I'm just about...ACHA LONDA DHONDA HAY BLAME KARNAY KAY LEYE, LOL!
me bhi yahi samjha raha tha apko janaab per aap ghussa kar jatay hain.

Aap ko bhool gaya kia main bhai jan? Aap pe bhi nichawar kardaingay thora buhat.. bass dance dikhana hoga acha sa..

i refuse to dance for soft power.
every one is waiting for Mrssiah sir
keep waiting then

Satan (Shaytan) was conducting a guided tour of hell.

The tour group entered a chamber with pots of boiling oil, all full of howling people.

Around all the pots were a ring of devils with pitchforks, catching people who escaped from the pot and pitching them back in. "Why are there so many devils around these pots?" Asked the tourists.
"Well, where all the devils are is the pot for the kafirs,” said Satan. “They keep helping each other climb out of the pot. So we need a big guard to keep throwing them back in.

However, around one of the pot were no devils. "Why are there so many devils around that pot and none around this one?” asked the tourists.

The devil saids "This is the Pakistani pot where we keep all the Pakistanis. We don’t need to watch this pot. Whenever one of those fellows crawls out, the others pulls his leg and he is back in.”

I see that when ever this PTI government runs into some sort of a challenge all the Pakistanis who like to pull the leg of the other Pakistani come out of the woodworks.

Asad Umar resignation was a decision made for better or worse based upon what IK thought was best. I will give his government at least a year and then pass judgement ... Not at the 6 month mark.

Asad Umar's Last words before resigning...

ایک چیز میں ثابت کر کے جا رہا ہوں کہ گانوں سے معیشت صحیح نہیں ہو سکتی ، اسد عمر
نہیں تیرے جیسوں کے کھوتے کھانے سے ہو گی ٹھیک معیشت.. جاہلیت کہ حد ہوتی ہے.. تم پٹواری اس حد سے بہت زیادہ اگے ہو.. تم لوگوں کو پتا بھی ہے کہ اس بےغیرت نوازے اور زرداری کی وجہ سے ہی اج پاکستان اتنا مجبور بے کس اور لاچار ہے... شکر کرو کہ اس کھوتے شیر نے بیس ارب اور قرضہ لے کر پاکستان کے اوپر لینٹر نہیں ڈال دیا.. ورنہ اس سے اگلی حکومت اس سے بھی مشکل ہوتی

Just a question to Imran Khan
If Asad's performance as FM was bad; why asked him to take Energy ministry? What made IK think that he will become a reformer there.

All these excuses are bullshit. Asad refused to released billions to media who put a target on him and IK scummed to the pressure, yet again!

All those who are saying his policies slowed down economy must understand that reforms whenever happens, a slowdown always takes place.Situation is going to get worse only. At least 3-4 years required with very strict financial discipline in order to get out of our current predicament. Real reason is something else!

TBH it's not a big deal. If he wasn't performing as expected by I'm then it's end of. Next person to test.
The problem is, who is the next person?

Also, I really hope Asad umar keeps fighting, he's PM material.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom