What's new

Breaking: Asad Umar axed!

TBH, looks like IK couldn't handle the pressure.

It is your advisors who are going to make you or break you.

Ronald Reagan is a perfect example. A struggling actor suffering from dementia but ended up as one of the most popular American Presidents.

ye bunda bemaar hai? ye tou hatta kutta lag raha hai, issay wapis bulao aur lamye pao...

Shameless decision after the removal of Atif Mian in EAC.

It's a complete and utter bullshit that Pakistani nation is any resilient. Now the awam can get its 'relief' back and we will be back to square one. Things have gone beyond repair that you cannot rein in the elite class.

What a farce.

One fucking minister that was ACTUALLY trying to change Pakistan for the better has been fired.

Pakistan is controlled by inefficient economic interests. They keep getting richer while Pakistan as a country remains poor, inefficient, and uncompetitive in global markets. Pakistani awaam knows next to nothing about modern economics. They think “mehangayi hogayi hai. It means govt has failed”....without actually seeing the reforms govt is trying to put through.

PTI’s economic team should have been given proper time to implement their agenda. Any economic reform measures take 2-3 years to implement. But we are Pakistanis....backward, unintelligent, and uncouth. Mara lo bc ab!!

PTI is just a little bit cleaner version of PML(n). Nothing else.

What a disappointing day for Pakistan. Asad Umar And Imran Khan made PTI stood apart.

Asad Umar is no more. A BIG dent to PTI and it’s reputation amongst the middle classes

Our charsi nation needs him back so that he could start applying for loans on whatever terms.

Hey Babu or Babu's son, FO!

You are pro-Nawaz and pro-Bureaucracy, basically pro-corrupt. So is this the so-called 'honourable family' you belong to?
Bro, I would calm down, and ask:

1) Why are the rich getting richer, and the poor getting poorer?

2) Why is inflation out of control?

3) Even after 8 months: "the old govts did it," So what have you done to rectify these issues?

4) What relief have you give to the common man?

5) Election promises- $200bn, BS and so on.. Nothing! Not a single US$ back. Just justifying U-turns. In the real world, when you make a promise and break it, your credibility flies out of the window.

6) PIA, Steel Mill, other public sector liabilities, still a black hole, where is the dynamic, out of the box thinking? Just as an e.g. One lame excuse for PIA is that it flies routes that are unprofitable. The solution to that is to let pvt airlines fly those routes, subsidized, instead of subsidizing the whole damn airline!

7) The bureaucracy and corruption still there - My friends wife (a housewife) got harassed at Karachi airport, because she didn't have her "protector" done. Nearly missed her flight.
https://beoe.gov.pk/how-to-get-emigrants-protection
https://beoe.gov.pk/protection-and-its-benefits

Somebody for the love of God, show me where the change is!

Bro, I would calm down, and ask:

1) Why are the rich getting richer, and the poor getting poorer?

2) Why is inflation out of control?

3) Even after 8 months: "the old govts did it," So what have you done to rectify these issues?

4) What relief have you give to the common man?

5) Election promises- $200bn, BS and so on.. Nothing! Not a single US$ back. Just justifying U-turns. In the real world, when you make a promise and break it, your credibility flies out of the window.

6) PIA, Steel Mill, other public sector liabilities, still a black hole, where is the dynamic, out of the box thinking? Just as an e.g. One lame excuse for PIA is that it flies routes that are unprofitable. The solution to that is to let pvt airlines fly those routes, subsidized, instead of subsidizing the whole damn airline!

7) The bureaucracy and corruption still there - My friends wife (a housewife) got harassed at Karachi airport, because she didn't have her "protector" done. Nearly missed her flight.
https://beoe.gov.pk/how-to-get-emigrants-protection
https://beoe.gov.pk/protection-and-its-benefits

Somebody for the love of God, show me where the change is!

Agreed hence I don't have any issues with this axe.

FM who comes up with Amnesty Scheme as some magical solution after 8 months has been rightly fired.

Buck stops at IK so this may just be a sign of his patience running out after all.

What else did AU do?

Agreed hence I don't have any issues with this axe.

FM who comes up with Amnesty Scheme as some magical solution after 8 months has been rightly fired.

Buck stops at IK so this may just be a sign of his patience running out after all.

What else did AU do?
Bureaucracy seems to be the ill of all evil. So why cant they be fired and tried for hurting national interest? Do it to 10 of them, the rest of them will fall in line.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom