What's new

Breaking: Asad Umar axed!

I am disappointed

Seriously
I think people for right about IK, he ain't a politician. He's just a bloody cricketer....
Buzdar is still our CM Punjab, Tareen is still holding party meetings after disqualification. I think this government isn't going to complete its tenure...
MNS or BZ will be our new PM.

I am disappointed

Seriously

You are not the only one. AU was/is the only competent person in the current cabinet.

IK cann't deliver in the current system. He will do service to the Nation if he himself dissolves the assemblies and calls for refrendum.

Another thing he can do is to pass Economic Terrorism Act. Then he can go...this will be his biggest gift to Pak.

Just sticking to PM chair will cause him more harm than good....

I fear more pain is on the way for the people... Pak is the victim of Economic Terrorism and Economic Terrorists can't be tried under the current laws... courts are compromised... LaWhore courts... are throughout Pak.

I liked him the most in IK cabinet. Now IK is weakened irreversibly. Mafia has managed to blackmail him.

You mean army.? Maybe he asked for reduction in army budget.? If so then he is not safe in Pakistan and will probably leave Pakistan.
I think might be the chinese,. They have been enraged by the new governments scrutiny of the 60 b usd loans under cpec.
Fcuk off gangadeshi... None of your business...

Sad day for Pakistan.. two very big losses one was killing and now assad Umar.. this man took charge when Pakistan had two weeks payment in pocket..he manage with only that much for 9 months..I am great admirer of him..enemy attacked on ik's right hand most trust worthy person. I hope he stays with ik as brother

lolllll

It's getting interesting..

Pakistan was run much better when people were taking loans and throwing them in the market.

I think Ishaq Dar should come back.. apply for loans on 100% interest rate per year.. throw all the loan in the open market.. dollar value will come down.. some of it can be thrown over judiciary and establishment.. like people throw their money on dancers..

When the pay back time comes, runaway.. or take another loan on 200% interest.. and throw the dollars in the open market again..

Then again the third time.. take another loan on 300% interest and throw the dollars in the open market to keep the dollar value floating around 100..

Charsi awam bhi khush, establishment bhi khush.. judiciary bhi khush.. media ko bhi thori haddi dedo advertisements ki shakal main tou woh bhi khush..
This post Should be framed and hanged on Musharraf's Maqbara in Islamabad i.e. Islamabad Monument at ShakarParian for the state to put wreaths over in honor of its repeated excellency and love for corrupt dynasties.

Half of cabinet were against him , especially commerce(trade) ministry and personal assistance to PM ….
Half of media were against him (he refuse to give funds to Fawad Chodray) ……
Bad times ahead for Pakistan...…..
And yes he resisted IMF , they even called him arrogant...…..

Relax folks!

People get reshuffled from their Government positions all the time in the West.

If you don't perform or meet your goals, you are gone irrespective of how "good" your public perceptions are.

I personally liked Asad Umar, he did some good work. But if IK believes that he isn't meetings the goals set out for him or that he just cannot handle the pressure... It's time for the next guy.

Pakistanis are so used to corrupt incompetent people put in position by PeePeePee and PML-Nutcases governments for life ... They don't realize, in the "real" world, government ministerial positions always get replaced based upon performance.

Thank you Asad Umar for your service.

Next guy please!

Pakistan First.

Last edited:
You mean army.? Maybe he asked for reduction in army budget.? If so then he is not safe in Pakistan and will probably leave Pakistan.
I think might be the chinese,. They have been enraged by the new governments scrutiny of the 60 b usd loans under cpec.

Keep your obsession with Pak army and China aside and then come back and ask about this decision

lolllll

It's getting interesting..

Pakistan was run much better when people were taking loans and throwing them in the market.

I think Ishaq Dar should come back.. apply for loans on 100% interest rate per year.. throw all the loan in the open market.. dollar value will come down.. some of it can be thrown over judiciary and establishment.. like people throw their money on dancers..

When the pay back time comes, runaway.. or take another loan on 200% interest.. and throw the dollars in the open market again..

Then again the third time.. take another loan on 300% interest and throw the dollars in the open market to keep the dollar value floating around 100..

Charsi awam bhi khush, establishment bhi khush.. judiciary bhi khush.. media ko bhi thori haddi dedo advertisements ki shakal main tou woh bhi khush..
On a 1 to 10 scale ishaq dar with all of his ill doings still was a better choice then having a clever stupid like Asad umer who isn't able to negotiate any deals with IMF, and has plunged ruppes fall for nothing credible against dollors?
Just in a day, and with out knowledge of the PM imran khan?
Who saw tht news on TV astonishingly?
Tht ruppes fall in a day is still in investigation, and Asad umer, Faisal wada governor sindh and raqaz dawood are the main beneficiaries with some connection with racketiers of the crunncey exchanges in Pakistan one thing should remember is none of these stupids has vision or intentions like imran khan, who been cornered by some of these thugs, with in PTI s ranks, now I don't think, that PTI fan boys will come to defend themselves, military establishment doesn't needs much from govt cause thy have thier own resources to get funds for thier basic requirements?

It might be smart move politically but never the less changing a man of refroms might not be good sign for Pakistan in long run
Sacking a person used to negotiate with IMF is something strange. If he was not doing good then they should have brought a better replacement and let him deal with IMF. To be honest rational analysis of current events suggests that this GOVT is in total chaos.

On a 1 to 10 scale ishaq dar with all of his ill doings still was a better choice then having a clever stupid like Asad umer who isn't able to negotiate any deals with IMF, and has plunged ruppes fall for nothing credible against dollors?
Just in a day, and with out knowledge of the PM imran khan?
Who saw tht news on TV astonishingly?
Tht ruppes fall in a day is still in investigation, and Asad umer, Faisal wada governor sindh and raqaz dawood are the main beneficiaries with some connection with racketiers of the crunncey exchanges in Pakistan one thing should remember is none of these stupids has vision or intentions like imran khan, who been cornered by some of these thugs, with in PTI s ranks, now I don't think, that PTI fan boys will come to defend themselves, military establishment doesn't needs much from govt cause thy have thier own resources to get funds for thier basic requirements?

What a load of!

Ishaq Dar laid butt up in front of IMF and put the sovereignty of the country as collateral.

People like you are only concerned with lining your pockets, the country can burn down it won't matter to you.

@Shane @Verve

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom