What's new

Breaking: Asad Umar axed!

I wanted to say something else, but you know that, when we throw a stone in the mud, everything around it gets dirty. This guy is like MUD.

Curse civilian establishment and his switch gets flicked, goes apeshit. Babus ke khandaan se hai ye keera.

The next one might follow Ishaq Dar policy and save face from public but leaving economy further screwed

Areesh,

The current system is designed for the #CriminalEnterprise. If you look at the things AU did all were directed towards changing the fundamental structure of Pak Economy. He is Economic Nationalist.

Please, also see the propaganda done by all against him... from the PTI itself...

Loss is for Pak.

The only solution now is to wrap up this bloody system and design a new one in which these parasite #Criminals don't come to power.

Time to bury ZAB and NS and #Diesels... now it is the responsibility of the Pak State to Act.

Anyways, let us wait when Pak State wakes up to National Security Challenges in a multidimensional threat environment.

Pak is at war. The enemy has killed more than 40 Paks so far.. the next wave of terror is coming.

Regards,

Mangus

Extremely disheartening.

He is such a brilliant mind and one of the best members of PTI.

sad to see this development.

TBH it's not a big deal. If he wasn't performing as expected by I'm then it's end of. Next person to test.

Areesh,

The current system is designed for the #CriminalEnterprise. If you look at the things AU did all were directed towards changing the fundamental structure of Pak Economy. He is Economic Nationalist.

Please, also see the propaganda done by all against him... from the PTI itself...

Loss is for Pak.

The only solution now is to wrap up this bloody system and design a new one in which these parasite #Criminals don't come to power.

Time to bury ZAB and NS and #Diesels... now it is the responsibility of the Pak State to Act.

Anyways, let us wait when Pak State wakes up to National Security Challenges in a multidimensional threat environment.

Pak is at war. The enemy has killed more than 40 Paks so far.. the next wave of terror is coming.

Regards,

Mangus

I am disappointed

Seriously

Probably behind the scene establishment asked this (eestablishment is collective will of most influential people of Pakistan which inculdes mostly people from central punjab)
You mean army.? Maybe he asked for reduction in army budget.? If so then he is not safe in Pakistan and will probably leave Pakistan.
I think might be the chinese,. They have been enraged by the new governments scrutiny of the 60 b usd loans under cpec.

Back
Top Bottom