What's new

Breaking: Asad Umar axed!

I just can't accept the fact that Usman Buzdar is still at his position while Asad Umar has been forced to quit

Lanat
Probably behind the scene establishment asked this (eestablishment is collective will of most influential people of Pakistan which inculdes mostly people from central punjab)

lolllll

It's getting interesting..

Pakistan was run much better when people were taking loans and throwing them in the market.

I think Ishaq Dar should come back.. apply for loans on 100% interest rate per year.. throw all the loan in the open market.. dollar value will come down.. some of it can be thrown over judiciary and establishment.. like people throw their money on dancers..

When the pay back time comes, runaway.. or take another loan on 200% interest.. and throw the dollars in the open market again..

Then again the third time.. take another loan on 300% interest and throw the dollars in the open market to keep the dollar value floating around 100..

Charsi awam bhi khush, establishment bhi khush.. judiciary bhi khush.. media ko bhi thori haddi dedo advertisements ki shakal main tou woh bhi khush..

Yes, Asad Omar made a couple of mistakes that he continued a few booby trapped policies of PMLN's last year in power.

But one thing is crystal...

Asad Umar has shown that he can accept the responsibility of acting on his sincere POV like a MAN and he resigned because he is a man of integrity, the complete opposite of visionless economic pirates and corruption expert sleaze as in PPP and PMLN leadership.

Am I the only one who thinks that policies will remain same only faces in this ministry will change?
next minister will have it way easier asad umer made the hard choices and took the plunge for it

lolllll

It's getting interesting..

Pakistan was run much better when people were taking loans and throwing them in the market.

I think Ishaq Dar should come back.. apply for loans on 100% interest rate per year.. throw all the loan in the open market.. dollar value will come down.. some of it can be thrown over judiciary and establishment.. like people throw their money on dancers..

When the pay back time comes, runaway.. or take another loan on 200% interest.. and throw the dollars in the open market again..

Then again the third time.. take another loan on 300% interest and throw the dollars in the open market to keep the dollar value floating around 100..

Charsi awam bhi khush, establishment bhi khush.. judiciary bhi khush.. media ko bhi thori haddi dedo advertisements ki shakal main tou woh bhi khush..

kia visionary insan sabit horahe hain aap Qureshi sahab

it would not be long before people come up with theories how in 2018, PTI was not allowed to get the true results.

IK is in power for 8 months. No laws passed. No reforms. No legislation. No executive orders.

who is asking you to bring PMLN or PPP back? the government is firmly trenched after 8 months. There is no elections happening anywhere soon.

Why are you trying to project a reshuffle as some breakdown of parliament? Abhi nahi dissolve ki parliament. wo bhi hojaegi jaldi kis baat ki hai?
Lol, ghussa kyun hotay hain bhai jaan...

I'm just about...ACHA LONDA DHONDA HAY BLAME KARNAY KAY LEYE, LOL!

Seriously disappointed today

First Ormara incident and now this

And It's Not Going To Help Whoever Comes In Next Is Going To Have To Take The Same Tough Decisions That AU Took And After Will IK Also Say That His Performance Is Bad and Replace Him ??????

A piece of Bureaucracy sh*t to be precise. ...
I wanted to say something else, but you know that, when we throw a stone in the mud, everything around it gets dirty. This guy is like MUD.

Back
Top Bottom