What's new

Breaking: Afghan Mullahs declare Jihad against Pakistan .

1. India and Afghanistan are never going to sign an official treaty. The reason for that is that Afghanistan is not worthy enough for India to risk a nuclear war, and Afghanistan would never have conventional capabilities to support an Indian offensive. They would enter an Indo-Pak war only when Pakistan is verge of defeat in order to collect spoils.

2. It would get closer to Iran and India is investing in reducing dependency of Afghanistan on Pakistan. Chahbahr port and Delaran-Zaranj railway line are a step towards that. These stupid Pakies do could not even comprehend how much enmity with India is costing them. Without competition from Chahbhar, Gwadar would had had a higher potential to succeed. Now it not only has to compete with Bandar-abbas, Karachi,and Dubai, but also Chahbhar just 70 miles away. Just CPEC would never support Gwadar as geographically challenged Pakistanis could not read maps and thus are oblivious to the fact that their Karakorm "highway of death" opens in Takla makan desert and Western china which is seven times larger than Pakistan has just 2% of total Chinese population as apparant from this map thus making consumption model unfeasible.

http://www.wantchinatimes.com/newsphoto/2012-11-05/450/satellite-151403_copy1.jpg

India is financing Chahbar as a fk Gwadar project to spite Pakistan, than out of any need or necessity.

3. US invasion was never a failure, neither was Soviet Invasion. They won every battle they fought and are withdrawing from Afghanistan because Afghanistan is not worth holding due to it being a barren wasteland. If they wanted, they have killed every living soul in Afghanistan and converted it into an oversized military base within a month.

4. Pakistan's quarrel with Afghans is mainly limited to Pashtuns as they live in Eastern Afghanistan. Pakistan does not have power projection capability to hit Hazara, Tajiks, and Uzbeks directly due to their distance from Pakistani border. Also they have backing of Tajikistan and Uzbekistan and are no pushovers, while Pashtuns have backing of none.

5. No. I am not a Punjabi.

One of the better analysis I have read here. Good Job.

If Pakistan saved you, then how come UP and Bihar have still the highest muslim population in India? How did they survive? Muslims in lucknow(up) are the least tolerant ones in India. Ask your relatives in India.

You might have some pathan blood but you are not 100% pathan. UP muslims don't look anything like Pathans. I have even seen dark ansaris putting Khan as surname and claiming to be Pathans.

You hate Altaf the savior of mohajirs. Altaf is the most secular Pakistani speaking about minorities and homosexual rights. You claimed to be a secular Mohajir in other thread. This does not make any sense.

I thought you as of fellow Muslim but you are just a blind nationalist.

Bhai.. Ansaris and Pathans do not gel well in Bihar. And yes, Luckowi muslims are most sectarian in nature. Every Muharram there is nightmare for police.

If Pakistan saved you, then how come UP and Bihar have still the highest muslim population in India? How did they survive? Muslims in lucknow(up) are the least tolerant ones in India. Ask your relatives in India.

You might have some pathan blood but you are not 100% pathan. UP muslims don't look anything like Pathans. I have even seen dark ansaris putting Khan as surname and claiming to be Pathans.

You hate Altaf the savior of mohajirs. Altaf is the most secular Pakistani speaking about minorities and homosexual rights. You claimed to be a secular Mohajir in other thread. This does not make any sense.

I thought you as of fellow Muslim but you are just a blind nationalist.
Do you always have to take threads to the gutter with your sick mentality. I never said I am 100% Pathan, just trying to merge as one is better than a fake imposed identity like mahajir which we chose for ourselves. No one becomes muhajir by moving from one place to another.

How did homosexual rights come into this? I never claimed to be a proud muhajir if thats what you mean. I am a secular Pakistani, not muhajir not pashtun. Just Pakistani.

UP had a population of around 30% muslims before the partition-now it is how much 17%. The Azad Deccan Council similarly claims that the population of Hyderabad Deccan was 60% muslim but was reduced to 40% muslim after operation polo. This is what India is good at, taking our land and brainwashing dirty mullahs from the gutter like you to abuse the Pakistani state which is the only country that stands up for your rights. India gave us nothing so I have no loyalty towards it. That is my choice. If you want to be loyal to that country thats your choice- a dumb choice but you have been under their sphere of influence.

There is no point arguing with a fool.

@Irfan Baloch, @Oscar I'd like to know if someone else is using my account at times. My IP adress should only be the one that shows for this post. Please look into it.

so
a jao BC ager or chayee to we will send f-16s on kabul
Afghan Mullahs formally join TTP, Al Qaeda , Red mosque aunty Aziz and Daesh and declare war on Pakistan?
about bloody time

a jao BC ager or chayee to we will send f-16s on kabul
why send F-16 to Kabul? there are millions of these thankless thieves living among us just put jihad on their asses and send them packing across the border.. they can then lick on those Afghan mullahs fatwa

One of the better analysis I have read here. Good Job.

Bhai.. Ansaris and Pathans do not gel well in Bihar. And yes, Luckowi muslims are most sectarian in nature. Every Muharram there is nightmare for police.
I don't agree with this. How many people we Ansaris killed on muharram or subjected to beatings. Ansaris are by far the most liberal people in Lucknow. Some of us have a negative view of hindus though which I don't really support. But these images are hard to shake off. For example with some of my cousins its embedded in them to treat dalits badly and not drink from their cup. I felt this is discrimination and they should be allowed to eat in the same plate we do... but I guess they have stayed under the hindutva's toe too long to see their problems and how important Pakistan really is for us.

I don't agree with this. How many people we Ansaris killed on muharram or subjected to beatings. Ansaris are by far the most liberal people in Lucknow. Some of us have a negative view of hindus though which I don't really support. But these images are hard to shake off. For example with some of my cousins its embedded in them to treat dalits badly and not drink from their cup. I felt this is discrimination and they should be allowed to eat in the same plate we do... but I guess they have stayed under the hindutva's toe too long to see their problems and how important Pakistan really is for us.

Actually the Ansari bit from my post was not for Lucknowi muslims. Ansaris and Pathans at most places in UP, Bihar and Jharkhand do not like each other. Seems to be very weird old rivalry. I have never understood the reason behind this.

Regarding Lucknow : I stand by my post. Lucknowi muslims are most sectarian in nature. Shia-Sunni divide is just too much. Attacks on Muharram processions are not uncommon.

Afghanistan is going to sign defense treaties with India in near future most likely. It will get closer to Iran. Pakistan annihilating them is out of question. If US invasion of Afghanistan proved to be a failure how will be the pakistani one be successful? BTW even the Afghani Tajiks,Uzbeks,and Hazaras have no love for Pakistan

Bhai are you a Punjabi btw? I can sense your love of your brothers across the border.
Not going to happen. Also, the US tried to nation build, and abandoned Afghanistan in 2003, to fight Iraq. In terms of military campaign, they were largely successful. They failed due to their own incompetence.

Pakistan has learned from the US's failures. If there is war between the two, Pakistan wont worry about nation building. Hell, it'll probably just bribe its way to victory against Afghanistan, without dedicating too many resources to fight.

Of course.... everybody knows that..... its been happening for ages.
It is just that the Afghan Tribes do not live in space, they live just across (a non-existent) fence from you. Plus there are enough numbers of them within you. So that is what you need to think about, more so with CPEC and all that.

I always say, Indian members unfortunately, due to a lack of cultural understanding and political background, misunderstand a lot about Afghanistan or they assume things that need not be so.

The only credible threat to us from Afghanistan is the narcotics trade (which has been booming under Uncle Sam's watch), the refugees (both miscreants and the refugees themselves take a toll), and perhaps some small, non-frequent, highly motivated militants that would most likely dissolve into the local pool of miscreants more than anything else.

Also, these calls for Jihad, you are interpreting and measuring wrong. This is Afghanistan, you see more unity in a free-for-all. No unified voice, no unified effort against anyone can be mustered let alone Pakistan, it is just one bit of noise among endless racket. Afghan Mullahs say one thing, other Afghan mullahs say something else, the taliban and mullahs say yet another thing, the political elite and followers though few, say something else, the war lords of the north say something different to the rest and each other (note: this one needs a bit of explaining), the southern war lords say something else, the tribes within are even more absent and complex, the drug lords have their own interests, and at EVERY step of that ladder are ethnic issues dating back well before Uncle Sam had his turn playing that game.

At the very top of the heap is Ashraf Ghani, desperately juggling the demands of his political coalition, the demands of his allies, the needs of his people, all while blood is being spilt down below, trying to listen to the demands of those whom he means to make peace with, and he enlists our help from Pakistan, and then is stabbed in the back by his own people and intelligence.

Afghanistan is going to sign defense treaties with India in near future most likely. It will get closer to Iran. Pakistan annihilating them is out of question. If US invasion of Afghanistan proved to be a failure how will be the pakistani one be successful? BTW even the Afghani Tajiks,Uzbeks,and Hazaras have no love for Pakistan.

Doesn't matter, all kids are allowed to enter the playground and bring their toys with them, IF recess ever ends, it wouldn't matter anymore who's trying to play who, the only threat to Pakistan is the lack of stability, not whether Afghanistan is with us, against us, or is located on mars.

Mullah sahab No jihad against Haqqani Network and Afghan taliban ? Are you afraid if you speak against them they will hunt you down ?
this is the best thing that could have happened. There are too many sympathetic people in our ranks who need to be told what really is happening in Afghanistan, while we try and work towards improved relationships and more trade, there are real issues from the other side. We need to be more prudent and stop being so caring.

Do you always have to take threads to the gutter with your sick mentality. I never said I am 100% Pathan, just trying to merge as one is better than a fake imposed identity like mahajir which we chose for ourselves. No one becomes muhajir by moving from one place to another.

How did homosexual rights come into this? I never claimed to be a proud muhajir if thats what you mean. I am a secular Pakistani, not muhajir not pashtun. Just Pakistani.

UP had a population of around 30% muslims before the partition-now it is how much 17%. The Azad Deccan Council similarly claims that the population of Hyderabad Deccan was 60% muslim but was reduced to 40% muslim after operation polo. This is what India is good at, taking our land and brainwashing dirty mullahs from the gutter like you to abuse the Pakistani state which is the only country that stands up for your rights. India gave us nothing so I have no loyalty towards it. That is my choice. If you want to be loyal to that country thats your choice- a dumb choice but you have been under their sphere of influence.

There is no point arguing with a fool.

@Irfan Baloch, @Oscar I'd like to know if someone else is using my account at times. My IP adress should only be the one that shows for this post. Please look into it.

Good for you! I agree there is no point in arguing with a fool.

BTW you do sound like a true follower of Jinnah Sahab.

PS: Don't mention that you are from Lucknow everytime. Lucknow is and was one of the worst places in India. The people more worse. And Ansaris lol nvm. Nothing to be proud of :)

Actually the Ansari bit from my post was not for Lucknowi muslims. Ansaris and Pathans at most places in UP, Bihar and Jharkhand do not like each other. Seems to be very weird old rivalry. I have never understood the reason behind this.

Regarding Lucknow : I stand by my post. Lucknowi muslims are most sectarian in nature. Shia-Sunni divide is just too much. Attacks on Muharram processions are not uncommon.
Ansaris are low-caste coverts who were treated like sub-humans during Afghan rule. But now many Ansaris refuse to accept their past and think they have foreign blood :P

Sheeit... bring it on, we'll waltz like it's 1961.

They also have an illustrious history of being at war with invaders, being at war with neighbors, being at war within their ethnic groups, tribal wars. The only time they're not at war with others, they're at war with themselves.

describes their history in a nutshell

however the invaders always left - Pakistan is here to stay....sooner they accept that the better it is for their interests

Looks like Raw is winning at moment.....they were against ISI n NDS Mou....they were unhappy with ghani being pro pakistani......they were unhappy on the growing cooperation between Pakistan n Afghanistan.......they wanted to spoil pak afghan relation....the only way for them was to increase terrorism and blaime Pakistan to create bitterness......2015 january to june......ISI in afghanistan was on top n raw was recovering from shock.......From JUNE TO AUG.....raw makes a comeback.........specially after mullah umar death .....tables are turned..........hope we got a counter strategy

no actually RAW is losing - their allies are getting THRASHED by the Pakistan Armed Forces and local Pakhtun militias

indian Muslims are a peculiar breed. A lot of them try to combine Hinduism and Islam and then they say it's the "true" Islam. Never understood that

Well sir ' Actually The thing is you don't need to understand that , for your understanding makes no difference whats so ever nil nada , zero , Indian Muslims are Muslims no ifs & buts , they are Muslims goes to Hajj , Umrah , Ziarat , Mosques & the world recognizes them as Muslims including Saudi Arabia & OIC , they are Muslims whether you like it or not , so kindly stop questioning peoples Imaan , you are nobody to say who is a Muslim or who isn't , just because someone does not share's your political views doesn't makes them any less Muslims
certainly you wouldn't like people taunting your faith , so stop taunting other peoples faith as well

I always say, Indian members unfortunately, due to a lack of cultural understanding and political background, misunderstand a lot about Afghanistan or they assume things that need not be so.

The only credible threat to us from Afghanistan is the narcotics trade (which has been booming under Uncle Sam's watch), the refugees (both miscreants and the refugees themselves take a toll), and perhaps some small, non-frequent, highly motivated militants that would most likely dissolve into the local pool of miscreants more than anything else.

Also, these calls for Jihad, you are interpreting and measuring wrong. This is Afghanistan, you see more unity in a free-for-all. No unified voice, no unified effort against anyone can be mustered let alone Pakistan, it is just one bit of noise among endless racket. Afghan Mullahs say one thing, other Afghan mullahs say something else, the taliban and mullahs say yet another thing, the political elite and followers though few, say something else, the war lords of the north say something different to the rest and each other (note: this one needs a bit of explaining), the southern war lords say something else, the tribes within are even more absent and complex, the drug lords have their own interests, and at EVERY step of that ladder are ethnic issues dating back well before Uncle Sam had his turn playing that game.

At the very top of the heap is Ashraf Ghani, desperately juggling the demands of his political coalition, the demands of his allies, the needs of his people, all while blood is being spilt down below, trying to listen to the demands of those whom he means to make peace with, and he enlists our help from Pakistan, and then is stabbed in the back by his own people and intelligence.

Doesn't matter, all kids are allowed to enter the playground and bring their toys with them, IF recess ever ends, it wouldn't matter anymore who's trying to play who, the only threat to Pakistan is the lack of stability, not whether Afghanistan is with us, against us, or is located on mars.

I wish you luck..... if you think that Narcotics is a bigger threat than religious extremists.

Lolzzzz...there were many sold Taliban who said these words against us n wat we did wd them ......they know we know n Allah knowns.......if u wanna c practical come I ll show u their fate in wazrstan.....ap b ajao makhan lga k .....Pak Army z da Momin Army....n we give a bulshit to these fake n shitty mullahs.....

un k sath to romance chal raha hai.......dialouges chal rahay hain.....kabhi qatar kabhi china kabhi muree.....un k khilaf jihad ka fatwa de k marna hai?????
Hahhahaha....gud one.....buddy.. . they shud know dat haqani network z da right arm of ISI.....

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom