What's new

Breaking: 7 Palestinians killed, 40 injured, in unprovoked Israeli strikes on Gaza Strip

latest election stunt by these illegal european squatters.

FB_IMG_1580264891445.jpg
FB_IMG_1580270618615.jpg
FB_IMG_1580270636730.jpg
FB_IMG_1580543750706.jpg
FB_IMG_1580543792863.jpg
FB_IMG_1580805593703.jpg
FB_IMG_1599952561925.jpg
FB_IMG_1621822780896.jpg
FB_IMG_1621835798718.jpg
FB_IMG_1621930608126.jpg
FB_IMG_1622476987775.jpg
FB_IMG_1622816250129.jpg
FB_IMG_1622816281864.jpg
FB_IMG_1622931658457.jpg
FB_IMG_1626086788325.jpg
FB_IMG_1628692746321.jpg
FB_IMG_1633733197789.jpg
FB_IMG_1626331057820.jpg

Last edited:
You too shouldn't care about the mullahs in Gaza who gave nothing to the Gazans but burqas ( look at the little girl in the first page ) and political, social and socio-economic suicides and great misery. An article from 2018 :

The article is larger but you get the sense in the above quotings. The filthy mullahs are the cause of suicides and every sort of misery in Gaza. Hence my call for the oppressors - P"I"J and Hamas - to die. You should make the call too.
The Hindus certainly have brainwashed you or you are a Hindjew in disguise if you cannot tell the difference between victim and criminal.

Why Palestinian people cry when Israel kill a chief terrorist and dont cry when terrorists use children as human shield and they die as collateral damage?

Civilian Palestinian people doesnt respect themselves. What a insane people.

The Hindus certainly have brainwashed you or you are a Hindjew in disguise if you cannot tell the difference between victim and criminal.

So a P"I"J or Hamas filth is the victim and the ordinary Gazan who suicides or lives in misery because of that filth is the criminal for suiciding ? And I am supposed to be brainwashed ?

Palestinians are semites.
ok, anti askenaz juice then

btw, I've met a bunch of Arab IDF vets... scene mushkil hai wahan ka samajhna, once shouldn't take an absolutist approach

RP, aap US mein ho.. kaafi milengay aapko wahan

hell of a lot of them run for the proverbial hills after their IDF draft in every direction possible, India, far east, Europe, US travel kartay hain doing all sorts of odd jobs along the way sometimes...

good people for the most part, can be a bit cunty and groupist at times, but I suppose that is to be expected if you're born there and forced to join the army and there's all these wars and religious conflict etc constantly as you grow up.. shame on us humans, really.. ki karan..

So a P"I"J or Hamas filth is the victim and the ordinary Gazan who suicides or lives in misery because of that filth is the criminal for suiciding ? And I am supposed to be brainwashed ?
Why are you parroting the Israeli narrative, what do you hope to gain, or should I ask who really are you and where are you from?

You can never be brainwashed

how could you, when you don't have a brain to begin with ?

:big_boss:

You too shouldn't care about the mullahs in Gaza who gave nothing to the Gazans but burqas ( look at the little girl in the first page ) and political, social and socio-economic suicides and great misery. An article from 2018 :

The article is larger but you get the sense in the above quotings. The filthy mullahs are the cause of suicides and every sort of misery in Gaza. Hence my call for the oppressors - P"I"J and Hamas - to die. You should make the call too.
What a long read. But i read it, a long list of sensationalism written by a pro Israeli Writer. First he triesld to shift the blame on Palestinians for their resistance. Ok, Gaza is seized. Is it a fault of Hamas? The writer has made a hero of someone who has committed suicide as a result of his own inner conflicts. So what now? Hamas is responsible for that seizure of Gaza?

I can remember those shortsighted politicians among leaders of west bank who claimed that we can have peace with Israelis. They shook hands with Zionists in presence of John Kerry, guess what happened in the end, Israelis never stopped demolishing houses of Palestinians in west bank whose leadership raised white flags to occupiers opening the way for more settlement of Zionists in west bank.

Eventually, we witnessed that Hamas was right and resistance is the only way to counter this cancerous tumor supported by west.

The article not only encourages Palestinian youth to commit suicide as a sign of bravery but also tries to replace the victim's place with the criminal one. The biggest reason for misery imposed on Palestinians is Israel not Palestinian resistance against occupiers. You are too naive to believe this British written bs is trying to tell us the truth.

Why Palestinian people cry when Israel kill a chief terrorist and dont cry when terrorists use children as human shield and they die as collateral damage?

Israel is a machine of terror. Don't make us laugh

Why did the Spaniards cry when the Arabs/Turks did that to them?

I find all these Hindu people saying israel is defending itself very funny

Back
Top Bottom