What's new

Breaking: 7 Palestinians killed, 40 injured, in unprovoked Israeli strikes on Gaza Strip

Not a single bullet or rocket has been fired from Gaza in coming months! This is all about Lebanon! Hezbollah is going to strike Israel if Israel starts drilling in Lebanese gas fields by the end of this month, so Israel has just declared an 'operation' to strike Gaza before a potential war in Lebanon and has began attacking buildings in Gaza city, killing multiple Palestinians already and senior commanders from the PIJ. This is an illegal and unprovoked war.

Gaza health ministry: 7 killed — including 5-year-old girl — and 40 wounded in IDF airstrikes​

Falcon, all due respect. I respect the Palestinian struggle, but are illegal strikes in Gaza any worse than illegal strikes in Syria. Why do you care so much more about murderous, illegal strikes in Gaza than in Syria?

Palestinians stocking up on bread :
296137840_1488258698286374_6404121759787277216_n.jpg

Falcon, all due respect. I respect the Palestinian struggle, but are illegal strikes in Gaza any worse than illegal strikes in Syria. Why do you care so much more about murderous, illegal strikes in Gaza than in Syria?
LOL, do you want me to lob missiles from Michigan towards Israel on behalf of Syrian gov't, Hezbollah, Russia and Iran? Why would I dedicate my personal time to something that the Syrian gov't, Iran, Hezbollah and Russia won't do anything about and could care less about? Get a grip!!

lol the israelis are desperate to drag hezbollah,syria, iran and russia even into this.

Saraya Al Quds continuing to respond mostly on its own .... while Israeli strikes continue on PIJ sites.... Al Quds Brigades should try to direct fire mostly at Ashkelon and inflict casualties then wrap it up , that will be the effective means of tackling this Israeli assault while also making sure situation overall in Gaza doesn't deteroriate further....

p_2408rf6661.jpg

Palestinians stocking up on bread :
296137840_1488258698286374_6404121759787277216_n.jpg

LOL, do you want me to lob missiles from Michigan towards Israel on behalf of Syrian gov't, Hezbollah, Russia and Iran? Why would I dedicate my personal time to something that the Syrian gov't, Iran, Hezbollah and Russia won't do anything about and could care less about? Get a grip!!
The premise is the same. A rogue apartheid terrorist state attacking sovereign territories. Only one bothers you much more than the other. But just to remind you,the premisd is the same in both cases.

The premise is the same. A rogue apartheid terrorist state attacking sovereign territories. Only one bothers you much more than the other. But just to remind you,the premisd is the same in both cases.
Nope. Not the same thing. Syria, Hezbollah, and Iran bomb Idlib or do nothing when Israel strikes. And had to kill hundreds of thousands of Syrians with aid of a superpower to remain in power. There is no parallel.

You coming here trying to get us to draw parellels and enforce Iran worship after months of me not posting once is funny. You're not getting what you want. You're the one clearly paid by Iran to post on her behalf so go open threads if you're so concerned about Syrians 'soveriegnty' , Looooool.

Maybe you can benefit us with your analysis of why they do nothing. Or go ask your resistance overlords about it. 😂😂

Nope. Not the same thing. Syria, Hezbollah, and Iran bomb Idlib or do nothing when Israel strikes. And had to kill hundreds of thousands of Syrians with aid of a superpower to remain in power. There is no parallel.

You coming here trying to get us to draw parellels and enforce Iran worship after months of me not posting once is funny. You're not getting what you want. You're the one clearly paid by Iran to post on her behalf so go open threads if you're so concerned about Syrians 'soveriegnty' , Looooool.

Maybe you can benefit us with your analysis of why they do nothing. Or go ask your resistance overlords about it. 😂😂
Of course. Iran is overflowing with money to pay people like me to post messages that amount to absolutely nothing.

Of course there are parallels. You have a problem with Syria bombing Idlib (its own territory) but not the apartheid occupation bombing Syrian territory, but you do have a problem with the apartheid occupation bombing Gaza. Got it. Also, ask your Arab 'friends' are normalising with the apartheid occupation. Ask yourself what they are doing to hold them accountantable.

Dont want to derail the thread though carry on.

Back
Top Bottom