What's new

Breaking: 7 Palestinians killed, 40 injured, in unprovoked Israeli strikes on Gaza Strip

Of course. Iran is overflowing with money to pay people like me to post messages that amount to absolutely nothing.

Of course there are parallels. You have a problem with Syria bombing Idlib (its own territory) but not the apartheid occupation bombing Syrian territory, but you do have a problem with the apartheid occupation bombing Gaza. Got it. Also, ask your Arab 'friends' are normalising with the apartheid occupation. Ask yourself what they are doing to hold them accountantable.

Dont want to derail the thread though carry on.
I'm not Syrian to be posting about Syrian affairs nor have the level of knowledge of Syria as I do of Palestine.... And I'm not sure why you expect me to post on their behalf when they won't even acknowledge Israeli strikes themselves, nor do anything about them ..... I'm only going to post about Palestinian affairs when there are big developments ..... And yeah Arab world is going through a phase and God knows the course of it, I'm confident things will change but I'm not impatient nor think things can change overnight . Sometimes there is a cruel reality and you can't do anything but accept it.

I am sure our director of intelligence service will visit Tel Aviv and Gaza so they renegotiate a new truce. This region will never calm down sadly

This is our job now
Meditating
I am sure that Biden will hayerka3 odam El Sisi like one year ago hahaha. I hope it will end soon but with the current situation of the Middle East, thing are getting tense everybody is threatening everybody.

There is no such thing as an "unprovoked" Israeli strike on some place in Gaza. Thousands of fighters in Gaza live and breath to provoke the Israelis. Sometimes they succeed. It's like dogs that chase the tires of cars. Sometimes the dogs catch the car. Sometimes the dogs get hurt. That is the nature of Gazan dogs and Israeli cars.

Oh, BTW. the above is a metaphor.
Just a who launched the first attack and killing a child.?

There is no such thing as an "unprovoked" Israeli strike on some place in Gaza. Thousands of fighters in Gaza live and breath to provoke the Israelis. Sometimes they succeed. It's like dogs that chase the tires of cars. Sometimes the dogs catch the car. Sometimes the dogs get hurt. That is the nature of Gazan dogs and Israeli cars.

Oh, BTW. the above is a metaphor.
from abusing the families of seikh garah to bombing an appartment killing an official of hamas along with the collateral damage and way back to 1948, Israel was and will always be the Aggressor. Until they provide reasoning to this unprovoked bombing this gets blamed on them as usual

Inna Lillahi Wa Inna Ilaihi Rajiun!

Where ever this jewish turds goes they create problems.

Unless western empire collapses jews will be supported and supplied by them.

This is our job now
Meditating

Egypt has been trying to talk to the Islamic Jihad for the last 4 days , but without success.

Yesterday , Islamic Jihad sent two units armed with anti tank missiles , that where stopped and this is how this round started,

People may have heard about it only yesterday. But for the last 4 days our citizens in the south have been besieged.

~

Last edited:
I bet America media will show this as Israel is acting in self defense, but Palestinians have no right for self defense. As long as Israel have backings from EU and America, no one will do sh!t, they will keep bombing Palestinians and world will sit and watch.

Egypt has been trying to talk to the Islamic Jihad for the last 4 days , but without success.

Yesterday , Islamic Jihad sent two units armed with anti tank missiles , that where stopped and this is how this round started,

People may have heard about it only yesterday. But for the last 4 days our citizens in the south have been besieged.

~
Anti-tank team in Gaza city? LOL. No, your new PM got sworn in and wants to act like a tough guy by murdering defenseless people of Gaza. Your army literally evacuated all cities near Gaza border since a week ago. Then claimed if they keep their mobilization for another day they'll attack Gaza. As if they need a reason to attack.

Israeli airstrikes hit eastern and southern Gaza, killing one Palestinian, and injuring two others.

PIJ would succeed to prolong this with low intensity attacks spread out over longer periods. Israel wants to wrap this up. It will not be a political success if life is disrupted in Israeli South for over a week or two. It will make them think twice before launching an unprovoked strike again. And Israel will also have to keep intensity of conflict lower for fear of Hamas joining PIJ strikes.

Americans like @TruthSeeker dickride Israel to the max. I’m surprised he isn’t pregnant at this point.

@Ghostkiller
It's not an American he is more likely a Israeli Pig with the Pinocchio nose each time he posts his nose gets longer if he calls "Palestinians dog" you are allowed to call him a pig also

Al-Bukhari (3593) : “The Jews will fight you and you will prevail over them, then a rock will say: ‘O Muslim, here is a Jew behind me; kill him.’”

This hadith is a reminder these Jews are the aggressors it's things like these that they do in Palestine killing little children that they will be punished in the near future they are running out of time jews will meet their fate soon

Islam allowed the Jews and Christians to remain in Muslim lands, and did not expel them or kill them, as they did and still do when they gain control over Muslim lands.

the Muslims used to coexist with the Jews and treat them well, so long as they adhere to the conditions of residence. But they may choose to be treacherous. when the Messenger (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) migrated to Madinah, there were three Jewish tribes in the city, namely Banu Qaynuqa‘, Banu an-Nadeer and Banu Qurayzah. He made treaties with all of them and agreed to live in peace with all of them, but they all committed acts of treachery and betrayal.

This is why they can never be trusted

Christians like Jesus Christ
Muslims like Jesus Christ

The only people that are anti-christ are the Jews

https://twitter.com/Soureh_design2/status/1555601804980805638?s=20&t=fuuj6zPQFD2NgSVvEWBbVw

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom