What's new

Breaking: 7 Palestinians killed, 40 injured, in unprovoked Israeli strikes on Gaza Strip

After each of your "negotioations" they are in heavier position and in more harsh conditions, strange strategy.
Open the borders and stop being their prison guards and let them get whatever they need for resistance would be much more appreciated then 500 millions of concious washing money.
we dont give them hard cash because hamas will reroute the money to their pockets and Iran
The money is used to rebuild and finance essential goods for gaza and repairing pipelines electricity roads and so on
The Gulf's money is rerouted thats why the likes of saudi and UAE stopped donating but Qatar knows this and keeps on donating so their Money is exchanged for oil gas and basic nessecities for supermarkets and other stuff by Egypt. Gaza's Electricity comes from Egypt and so does the things mentioned above for free most of the time. The border is Open you can go free Palestine from there no ones stopping you. Now you tell me, what did Turkey do for Palestine

Open the borders and stop being their prison guards and let them get whatever they need for resistance would be much more appreciated then 500 millions of concious washing money.
@Hydration @Gomig-21 if we open totally the borders they will be weapons smugglings between some fractions of Gaza and ISIS. Second, the nephew of a Hamas leader was killed by the egyptian army in Sinai. Why he wasn't fighting Israel and not Egypt. So opening totally will be a national security to Egypt.

The consequences of opening Gaza borders with Egypt. All leads to death of our soldiers in Sinai.

we dont give them hard cash because hamas will reroute the money to their pockets and Iran
The money is used to rebuild and finance essential goods for gaza and repairing pipelines electricity roads and so on
The Gulf's money is rerouted thats why the likes of saudi and UAE stopped donating but Qatar knows this and keeps on donating so their Money is exchanged for oil gas and basic nessecities for supermarkets and other stuff by Egypt. Gaza's Electricity comes from Egypt and so does the things mentioned above for free most of the time. The border is Open you can go free Palestine from there no ones stopping you. Now you tell me, what did Turkey do for Palestine
This is rich from somene who is ruled by one of the most corrupted regimes in the world. Lame.
What you expect from Turks, they are not their blood by standard of Arab expetionalism, they should not lift finger for them.

@Hydration @Gomig-21 if we open totally the borders they will weapons smugglings between some fractions of Gaza and ISIS. Second the nephew of a Hamas leader was killed by the egyptian army in Sinai. Why he wasn't Israel and not Egypt. So opening totally will be a national security to Egypt.

The consequences of opening Gaza borders with Egypt. All leads to death of our soldiers in Sinai.
Ok, that is one of the way to justify lack of will and sense of common struggle and side with enemy.

There is no such thing as an "unprovoked" Israeli strike on some place in Gaza. Thousands of fighters in Gaza live and breath to provoke the Israelis. Sometimes they succeed. It's like dogs that chase the tires of cars. Sometimes the dogs catch the car. Sometimes the dogs get hurt. That is the nature of Gazan dogs and Israeli cars.

Oh, BTW. the above is a metaphor.

This guy is calling Palestinians in Gaza dogs. This is unacceptable. MODs and admin should do their job here and ban him.

@waz

So as per you someone with a brain will not cry over a woman who died of hunger on a train. Hunger not because of a global famine but because Modi ji refused to provide her with food and water on the train and Modi ji did not create a welfare-based system where even basic food could be obtained without exchange of money. And Modi ji was busy in constructing his new PM palace in Delhi which was of course more important. That woman who starved to death on the train and was laid on a railway station platform with her little son playing around her unawares, this scene moved neither you nor your Pragati Purush Modi ji. This is New India within the structure of the Democratic World.
oho, fir wahi ghisi piti baatein ?

chalo koi ni, I'll knock you out once again in a classic 1 - 2 punch lol

You know, bro.. there are millions of tragedies that people suffer from across the planet, these cut across across race, religion, ethnicity, nationality and so on.. I have suffered and been hit by tragedy myself.

it is simply too big an endeavor to take upon, spl for me, a man of limited means. I lack your visionary genius to solve the problems of the 8 billion odd humans of our planet.. what I can do, and actually do, is to take care of what I can, in a real tangible way.. which is my my family and my pets..

meri dooty apnay ghar waalon ko, apnay kutton/billiyon ki taraf hai.. unko khilana hai.. unki dekh baal karni hai..

tu bc bikhari kaha se aa gya feeling all entitled to me feeding you ? .. GTFO man

tu pukkhay mar pdp teri, bikhari.. fvck off !!

what Modi Ji are you on about ? I liked their manifesto, and so they got my vote, along with the majority of people so they are in power for now.. I'm no hardcore Hindu or anything.. borderline atheist hu, I really do not care for mazhabi maamlay

and don't you hide behind some dead poor bhikari lady now..

seedhey bata.. what have you ever done for society ? every donated anything.. time or money ? .. I have, a lot of time and a lot of money..

you're just a disgusting low iq slum dwelling leech... bc pehle apni ghatia jhuggi se nikal.. fir baat kario mars conolization and new economic system for the earth ki.. chewtia.

Ok, that is one of the way to justify lack of will and sense of common struggle and side with enemy.
Common struggle then killing our soldiers. Egypt isn't siding with anyone nor with Hamas nor with Israel. Will of what exactly? So for you killing egyptian soldiers is ok?

This is rich from somene who is ruled by one of the most corrupted regimes in the world. Lame.
What you expect from Turks, they are not their blood by standard of Arab expetionalism, they should not lift finger for them.
Then tell Qrdoghan to act or stop talking to gain influence
The funny thing is he is begging israel for economic ties and gas in the same month of this announcment

You too shouldn't care about the mullahs in Gaza who gave nothing to the Gazans but burqas ( look at the little girl in the first page ) and political, social and socio-economic suicides and great misery. An article from 2018 :

The article is larger but you get the sense in the above quotings. The filthy mullahs are the cause of suicides and every sort of misery in Gaza. Hence my call for the oppressors - P"I"J and Hamas - to die. You should make the call too.

It is the siege and genocide imposed by the terrorist state of Israel. How low can you go by blaming the victims who are hurled in open air prison after they are constantly subjected to unthinkable human suffering? This is unthinkable.

Sadly what’s coming out . Is a real disunity amongst arab s even on here sad

Iam starting to think ISrael founded hamas, because they making bank from them in absloutely destroying the Palestnian cause. They are part of the muslim brotherhood afterall, it wont be suprising

What you say is what I wrote in post# 71.

and don't you hide behind some dead poor bhikari lady now..

seedhey bata.. what have you ever done for society ? every donated anything.. time or money ? .. I have, a lot of time and a lot of money..

For one thing I almost founded the first IT / ITES workers union in India in 2014 and the idea was that I encourage the workers in the office's other branch to start one too and they encourage their known people in other companies in this industry to start unions there and this would create the Indian IT / ITES workers union federation. This in a situation where the industry's managements had an unwritten agreement with the governments that the managements actively discourage unions. I almost created it because in the end I resigned from the company. This was four years before the federation was formed by others - the All India IT & ITeS Employees' Union who are a bunch of aware people who lent support to the farmers in the 2020-21 farmers protests and to Cuba in its struggle of existence against the oppression by NATO :
Untitled-design-min-1024x683.png

letcubalive-1-1024x1024.jpg

So what have you done ?

It is the siege and genocide imposed by the terrorist state of Israel. How low can you go by blaming the victims who are hurled in open air prison after they are constantly subjected to unthinkable human suffering? This is unthinkable.

I am not blaming the ordinary Gazans. I am blaming Hamas and P"I"J who are not the victims but are the oppressors of the Gazans. Gazans are the victims. Hamas has had 15 years of rule. It could have invited Egypt, Russia, Algeria etc to set up industries. But did Hamas and this new thing called P"I"J do that ? No, they imposed burqa on 5-year-old girls ( as you saw in the first page ) and imposed suicides. They took away the freedoms and ambitions of the Gazans. This has been happening for the last 15 years, ever since the Western governments and Israel got the PLO kicked out and enabled Hamas to take power ( like the Afghan Communists replaced by the Taliban, or what happened in Libya and is happening in Syria ). You are right about the squeeze by the Israeli state. So Gazans are caught between the Israeli state and the mullahs of Gaza.

Common struggle then killing our soldiers. Egypt isn't siding with anyone nor with Hamas nor with Israel. Will of what exactly? So for you killing egyptian soldiers is ok?
Jews burnt your soldiers alive and yet you cooperate with them without problems.
Just say openly that you do not care at all for them, i would undersrand it more then hiding behind some stupid exuses to show some fake solidarity.

Then tell Qrdoghan to act or stop talking to gain influence
The funny thing is he is begging israel for economic ties and gas in the same month of this announcment
He concluded that he does not have support among Arabs for Palestinian struggle, so why should he do anything against their will.

So what have you done ?

I am not blaming the ordinary Gazans. I am blaming Hamas and P"I"J who are not the victims but are the oppressors of the Gazans. Gazans are the victims. Hamas has had 15 years of rule. It could have invited Egypt, Russia, Algeria etc to set up industries. But did Hamas and this new thing called P"I"J do that ? No, they imposed burqa on 5-year-old girls ( as you saw in the first page ) and imposed suicides. They took away the freedoms and ambitions of the Gazans. This has been happening for the last 15 years, ever since the Western governments and Israel got the PLO kicked out and enabled Hamas to take power ( like the Afghan Communists replaced by the Taliban, or what happened in Libya and is happening in Syria ). You are right about the squeeze by the Israeli state. So Gazans are caught between the Israeli state and the mullahs of Gaza.

Wearing the hijab is a tradition and a religious obligation for us (Muslims). Not sure how a child wearing the hijab is an issue here.

That being said, Hamas and PIJ are legitimate resistance groups who are defending the Palestinian people from the most brutal and apartheid regime on earth. This evil regime is financed, armed, and protected by the Western powers. So for Palestinians, they're resisting that onslaught with whatever means in their hands. Insha'Allah Bi'idnillaahi Kareem, they will be victorious and their efforts will not go in vain. (Amen)

Fyi, this evil regime that was imported into the heart of Arab and Muslim world and into the Holy Land has an end day. And while they're trying to seize everything between the Nile and the River, they'll never go beyond the Jordan river. And we have divine promise that there will be a day that every tree and rock in the Holy Land will speak and say, "hey Muslim, there is a Zionist ..... hiding behind me, come on and get him". That day is fast approaching. May Allah (swt) hasten the arrival of that day! (Amen)

Meanwhile, our mujahideen brothers and sisters in the Holy Land are resisting. Their dead will go to the Janatul-Fardowsa, and the living will continually strive to resist that evil regime.

Last edited:
15 Palestinians martyred since beginning of unprovoked Israeli assault on Gaza.

PIJ firing back at Ashkelon , Netivot , and Gaza envelope areas.

Israelis struck two civilian homes in northern Gaza and Gaza city.

Israeli army claims to have intercepted a drone over Nahal Oz earlier.

Last edited:
Wearing the hijab is a tradition and a religious obligation for us (Muslims).

Really ? I am a Muslim and during my school days and two years of college no Muslim girl wore the burqa. All this burqa and hijab stuff is a modern thing in some Muslim-majority lands or in Muslim-minority lands like in India. You are generally sensible but in this thread you seem proud about that 5-year-old girl dying in that almost-burqa than about the many Gazans who suffered and suffer under Hamas and P"I"J and suicided as a result. Please read my post# 71.

Last edited:
Stop the discussions. This thread isn't about discussions. It's about real time updates for the current conflict.

Back
Top Bottom