What's new

Breaking: 7 Palestinians killed, 40 injured, in unprovoked Israeli strikes on Gaza Strip

Jews burnt your soldiers alive and yet you cooperate with them without problems.
Just say openly that you do not care at all for them, i would undersrand it more then hiding behind some stupid exuses to show some fake solidarity.
I hate Israel so much. But I am just being realistic. I stand with Palestine. I have a question for you, What is your opinion on Palestinians from GAZA joining ISIS killing Egyptian soldiers and not fighting Israel? Why the gov would risk more bloodshed of our army? So by your stand, you don't give a f*ck about egyptian soldiers by some extremist islamist terrorsit (some are egyptians and some are palestinian). I showed the consequesnce about the twitter thread about the palestinians fighting Egypt.

Opening totally the border with Gaza leads to mass weapons smuggling which lead death to martyrs and innocents people in Egypt.

Saraya Al Quds Brigades puts it's special forces on alert. These are meant for cross border ground ops and naval ops.

I hate Israel so much. But I am just being realistic. I stand with Palestine. I have a question for you, What is your opinion on Palestinians from GAZA joining ISIS killing Egyptian soldiers and not fighting Israel? Why the gov would risk more bloodshed of our army? So by your stand, you don't give a f*ck about egyptian soldiers by some extremist islamist terrorsit (some are egyptians and some are palestinian). I showed the consequesnce about the twitter thread about the palestinians fighting Egypt.

Opening totally the border with Gaza leads to mass weapons smuggling which lead death to martyrs and innocents people in Egypt.
Just follow the news I'm posting. I'll be posting updates soon. Ignore Indian guys.

It is kind of insulting asking me that but anyway those are not protected by any moral norm and law as they act out of it completely, hope i was clear enough.
That being answered let me remark that all that isis thing is overblown and conviniemt clout to avoid any impactfull effort towards military side of struggle of Palestinian resistance amd i find that as insinciere attitude.
They are your people, i am sure some kind of arrangment could be made to avoid that in maximum extent possible but lets be honest Egypt does not want to mess with israel anymore at all even over proxies.

Rocket alert in Ashkelon and Tel Aviv following repeated Israeli strikes on civilian homes.

Either PIJ prepared a good barrage or Hamas wing is now firing.

Right, Hamas supposedly firing rockets at Israel while Hamas collaborating with the Israeli state in the Syria war. Mashallah.

After each of your "negotioations" they are in heavier position and in more harsh conditions, strange strategy.
Open the borders and stop being their prison guards and let them get whatever they need for resistance would be much more appreciated then 500 millions of concious washing money.

The stupidity of Middle Eastern people last 70+ years rebuilding that same territory multiple times a year it's called insanity doing the same expecting something different. Then you have Europe opening their borders and sending arms to fight another power.

The stupidity of Middle Eastern people last 70+ years rebuilding that same territory multiple times a year it's called insanity doing the same expecting something different. Then you have Europe opening their borders and sending arms to fight another power.
We in Bosnia had our Gazas and no negotiations helped those exept firm and decisive military resistance. I would respect Egypt, Jordan and other Arab states to call for hijra of Palestinias that would show at least some honour instead what they do right now.

Rocket alert in Ashkelon and Tel Aviv following repeated Israeli strikes on civilian homes.

Either PIJ prepared a good barrage or Hamas wing is now firing.
Civilian homes my *** they have terrorists inside

9 o'clock PIJ barrage approaching us , hopefully they conduct a cross border op too to inflict damage on the enemy.

Rocket strikes on Sderot and West Negev, PIJ intensity of strikes increasing. Hamas overlooking the operations room and assisting them in directing military operations.

Israeli strikes in eastern , northern and southern Gaza.

Back
Top Bottom