What's new

Breaking! 3 Indian soldiers killed & many injured in IoK

Disguested....

Can you say this about all the Hindus?
If this was the case then the Indians and Pakistanis weren't living so friendly and mingled.
And no matter who is what, if you are a Muslim, you'll not target other's religion and follow the Holy Book!
Our guns are enough to answer to those who put their filthy eyes on our homeland. Let's put a hold on our tongues in the meanwhile!
Not all hindus...there are a few lonely voices...but do people talk of the minority or the majority? If you wish to bury your head that's your issue. Mainstream Hinduism is now vehemently anti muslim and anti Pakistan. You cannot forget the issue of fascism by denying the facts.
You understanding is skewed...by pointing out hindus we are not saying go burn their places of worship are we? We are not abusing their Gods? So when you try to be the perfect muslim also try to understand your religion. For example...pakistani hindus and not the same as indian hindus. I would have words with anyone abusing them even in real life.

Last edited:
Is there an authentic source which claims more than 3 deaths ? I can't see it in Western media too.

Killing Spree of terrorist army in full swing. Freedom fighters giving them hell.
Twitter is best place to be during this time.

jmik4w19mtw41.png

Indians getting so demoralised all their osint accounts are deactivating or taking "breaks"View attachment 629812 View attachment 629813 View attachment 629812 View attachment 629813

Last edited:
Not all hindus...there are a few lonely voices...but do people talk of the minority or the majority? If you wish to bury your head that's your issue. Mainstream Hinduism is now vehemently anti muslim and anti Pakistan. You cannot forget the issue of fascism by denying the facts.
You understanding is skewed...by pointing out hindus we are not saying go burn their places of worship are we? We are not abusing their Gods? So when you try to be the perfect muslim also try to understand your religion. For example...pakistani hindus and not the same as indian hindus. I would have words with anyone abusing them even in real life.
Kindly quote me when you do understand my POV.... Rather than quoting for sake of quoting.
The common indian is like a common pakistani, illiterate and with less brain.
His problembis food and his daily life and will believe anything state TV will show. Obviously you can only pity people painted in propaganda and acting on it.
When you and stating your happiness for killing a 'Hindu' then its self explanatory what your viewpoint is. You don't have specifically to say to burn their places down as after being happy on killing some one of certain religion, the message going is quite clear. Do ask any neutral person who ain't hindu or muslim.
I don't dream for you to run on a beach hands in hands with hindus but only expect empathy and higher moral ground as i suppose you call yourself Muslim (as do I), so I do expect this of my fellow Muslims...

Kindly quote me when you do understand my POV.... Rather than quoting for sake of quoting.
The common indian is like a common pakistani, illiterate and with less brain.
His problembis food and his daily life and will believe anything state TV will show. Obviously you can only pity people painted in propaganda and acting on it.
When you and stating your happiness for killing a 'Hindu' then its self explanatory what your viewpoint is. You don't have specifically to say to burn their places down as after being happy on killing some one of certain religion, the message going is quite clear. Do ask any neutral person who ain't hindu or muslim.
I don't dream for you to run on a beach hands in hands with hindus but only expect empathy and higher moral ground as i suppose you call yourself Muslim (as do I), so I do expect this of my fellow Muslims...
Explain to me....being a muslims why would I kill a hindu simply because he or she is a hindu? The rest isnt worth talking about

Explain to me....being a muslims why would I kill a hindu simply because he or she is a hindu? The rest isnt worth talking about
Explain to me why will you cheer for killing a hindu then? Or defend the cheering?

Explain to me why will you cheer for killing a hindu then? Or defend the cheering?
I will see every hindu soldier die without remorse. If you have an issue with that then it's your problem. These hindu soldiers are responsible for rape pillage and murder of muslims throughout india and especially Kashmir. So take you nonsense somewhere else. Enough of you drama.

I will see every hindu soldier die without remorse. If you have an issue with that then it's your problem. These hindu soldiers are responsible for rape pillage and murder of muslims throughout india and especially Kashmir. So take you nonsense somewhere else. Enough of you drama.
There is no concept of self judge and jury in Islam... You can make posts somewhere else!

Last edited by a moderator:

Back
Top Bottom