What's new

Breaking! 3 Indian soldiers killed & many injured in IoK

Why you want Hindu to be polishing your shoes?
And particular reason for such a fantasy?
I HAD OTHER IDEAS ALSO
but that will wait till 2025
for the moment keep cherry blosom

Fine let's resolve Kashmir. You expect India to resolve Kashmir with terrorists killing soldiers and civilians there ? You expect India to come to the table with a gun pointed to its head ? Please let's just forget about it. India and Pakistan may resolve Kashmir one day but it isn't going to happen till the time these Hizbul Mujahideens, Lashkars, Jaish's and the like continue to exist.

India will kill some, they will kill some and the cycle will continue.

India has only ever come to the table after incurring heavy losses regularly. They were asking for ceasefire talks in the mid to late 90s with these same tactics.

The USA just signed a peace deal with Taliban boots on its neck. Who is India in comparison?

Your delusion is in thinking that is Pakistan pointing the gun at India's head. It's a local resistance, the consequence of India's oppressive policies in Kashmir.

Local and Pakistani. It's been proven time and time again. It's not even up for debate anymore. And doesn't matter who is pointing the gun. Even if it the local Kashmiris, stilll India cannot be expected to talk peace.

What was the ruling Dogra clan doing when it was so rudely interrupted by Pakistan? Your timelines fail to mention the massacres of Muslims in Jammu as one of the key activities being conducted by Hari and his pals. It is absolutely right and proper that regular and irregular Pakistanis and anyone with a shred of decency stormed Kashmir to firstly thwart Hari Singh's plans for annexation and secondly to attempt to bring this filth to a court martial in Islamabad for crimes against humanity.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.sc...u-how-muslims-become-a-minority-in-the-region

Jammu massacres occurred prior to pathan invasions and prior to Hari Singh signing J&K over to India, ostensibly to protect himself from the strong arm of Pakistani justice in a court martial.

@AgNoStiC MuSliM tagging you for your interest as timeline manipulation is a common hindutva tactic used against all of us.

India has only ever come to the table after incurring heavy losses regularly. They were asking for ceasefire talks in the mid to late 90s with these same tactics.

The USA just signed a peace deal with Taliban boots on its neck. Who is India in comparison?

India was talking peace with Musharraf in the mid 2000s before he was swiftly ousted. It was also a time when Kashmir had seen a lot of peace due to Mussharraf's policies.

If you have such strong faith in your mujahideen, go ahead. Be our guests, 31 years and counting now. See what it gets you.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.sc...u-how-muslims-become-a-minority-in-the-region

Jammu massacres occurred prior to pathan invasions and prior to Hari Singh signing J&K over to India, ostensibly to protect himself from the strong arm of Pakistani justice in a court martial.

@AgNoStiC MuSliM tagging you for your interest as timeline manipulation is a common hindutva tactic used against all of us.
It’s something that I believe Pakistani academics & historians are equally guilty of. We don’t have a lot of easily accessible material describing the chain of events in Junagadh and Kashmir, especially in terms of the details of actions taken by the Maharajah and India with a proper timeline.

I myself have had to piece together a lot of this stuff from various sources over the course of my time on the forum. Sometimes coming across events accidentally.

At least two are injured as of now. The number could increase.

The mujahideen are roasting these hindu terrorists.
are you really from afghanistan? i have yet to see an afghani speaking against indian terrorism. almost all of them support india these days.

Congrats to BHarwana becoming a mod, I guess the Gangus are waiting for the Rafael jets to arrive in significant numbers and S400 missile system before deciding to take misadventure against Pakistan. In any case Pakistan needs to remain vigilant.
tea is ready for them.

Is this a photo from IOK?

EXLWhYoUEAINOL8

Nah, we have a pacifist leader. Never going to happen
So you want war but why not join up if you are that eager? Did your prophet pbuh want war? No war was last resort and those that want it never fight it

Kindly do target India, not Religion in your all comments....
We Pakistanis have the issue with Indians, not with their religion. Don't stoop low to their level as its also not permissible to target a human coz of the religion, neither by adequates, honour nor by our religion Islam!
Kudos to the local resistance!
Regards
But it's the hindus that have an issue with muslim as well as Pakistan. Let's not be naive

I HAD OTHER IDEAS ALSO
but that will wait till 2025
for the moment keep cherry blosom
Disguested....

But it's the hindus that have an issue with muslim as well as Pakistan. Let's not be naive
Can you say this about all the Hindus?
If this was the case then the Indians and Pakistanis weren't living so friendly and mingled.
And no matter who is what, if you are a Muslim, you'll not target other's religion and follow the Holy Book!
Our guns are enough to answer to those who put their filthy eyes on our homeland. Let's put a hold on our tongues in the meanwhile!

Is this a photo from IOK?

EXLWhYoUEAINOL8

Sir Jee: Aap ko Mod banaaya tha, kay aap hamaari rahnumayi farmayain gay. Aap nain hum say he poochhna shru ker diya hae.:lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom