What's new

Breaking: Riot Peshawar Central Jail

808B7B6A-0BF2-4516-B240-70C4C5551CF2.jpeg

Lol I’m reading this tweet and laughing. Read the language “uprising”, “enhanced crowd control measures” and my favourite one so far “the situation is well under control”.

1681136251918.jpeg

enhanced crowd control measures
1681136418263.jpeg

the situation is well under control
1681136461679.jpeg

Looks like TTP and Jail Bharo Tigers have posed a united front at the jail.

Social media campaign has started to create a wave of sympathy for them.

Eik plate student biryani and 6th road waley naan specially apke.
I remember the very first time I hitched a ride. I was late for an exam. The motorcycle had a puncture and the elder cousin driving me took the bike to find the nearest tire shop. While I stood there waiting.

It's was a less travelled local road and no one near. After a while, a carry dabba came along and the guy stopped and I got in. Told him I where I want to go, when I reached and was going to get out, he said "Mere paisay?". I was stumped. I thought, he saw a kid stranded and was giving the ride out of the kindness of his heart :lol:

I had no idea people charged for that stuff. So, I can't forgo that biryani

I remember the very first time I hitched a ride. I was late for an exam. The motorcycle had a puncture and the elder cousin driving me took the bike to find the nearest tire shop. While I stood there waiting.

It's was a less travelled local road and no one near. After a while, a carry dabba came along and the guy stopped and I got in. Told him I where I want to go, when I reached and was going to get out, he said "Mere paisay?". I was stumped. I thought, he saw a kid stranded and was giving the ride out of the kindness of his heart :lol:

I had no idea people charged for that stuff. So, I can't forgo that biryani
Hahaha I have a very similar sorry. Don’t worry Biryani pakka hain.

Back
Top Bottom