What's new

Breaking! 3 Indian soldiers killed & many injured in IoK

They need Afghan type support from USA and KSA. Perhaps we could strike some sort of deal with them and kick Indian occupation forces out of Kashmir.

Taliban and our own Pukhtoon qabailian are ready to give their all for Kashmir. It is the Pakistani military which sent them back and said they are not needed.

I think we need to have a complete restructure of Pakistani society for wartime, which includes mandatory military service, establishment of more factories for ammunition, weapons, and rations, digging bunkers and underground facilities, and defense training for all Pakistanis, regardless of gender or age.

Lastly, fight tooth and nail for Kashmir, without any care for Western pressure. Let it come, we should sacrifice all for Kashmiris, without a care for anyone else.

When countries realize our commitment, they will themselves back off from pressuring us.

Final point, why does Pakistan not have mass drone manufacturing capability like Turkey and China? We need to learn from our friends.

Last edited:
Taliban and our own Pukhtoon qabailian are ready to give their all for Kashmir. It is the Pakistani military which sent them back and said they are not needed.

I think we need to have a complete restructure of Pakistani society for wartime, which includes mandatory military service, establishment of more factories for ammunition, weapons, and rations, digging bunkers and underground facilities, and defense training for all Pakistanis, regardless of gender or age.

Lastly, fight tooth and nail for Kashmir, without any care for Western pressure. Let it come, we should sacrifice all for Kashmiris, without a care for anyone else.

When countries realize our commitment, they will themselves back off from pressuring us.

Final point, why does Pakistan not have mass done manufacturing capability like Turkey and China? We need to learn from our friends.
All or nothing is a true reckless gambler's approach! I agree we need to create a war economy and mindset and militarily discipline the people from Childhood. Did the US try to take Afghanistan from the Russians in a day? Slow and steady it was until the Soviet tower fell.

All or nothing is a true reckless gambler's approach! I agree we need to create a war economy and mindset and militarily discipline the people from Childhood. Did the US try to take Afghanistan from the Russians in a day? Slow and steady it was until the Soviet tower fell.

A stronger and more confident Pakistan will be to our best advantage, as the current formula is not working. You will see many countries retreat and re-evaluate their policies to save relations with Pakistan.

Sometimes offense is the best defense.

Back
Top Bottom