What's new

BREAKING 150 Egyptian troops entered Syria via Hama Military Airport

Fake news gullible sheep.
Dear tell me SISSI is not a puppet, funded by US backed Gulf States. I visited your country after 25 years and was deeply saddened by the state of your infrastructure and human development. The only species i so thriving were the Military elite.

Dear tell me SISSI is not a puppet, funded by US backed Gulf States. I visited your country after 25 years and was deeply saddened by the state of your infrastructure and human development. The only species i so thriving were the Military elite.
Visit the capital, Jordan has develop a lot since I was there in 2011. When were you in Jordan?

Sisi is not a puppet, his allies are the UAE. You would rather have Egypt being a puppet of Turkey like a sheep.

Funny man. This was taken 4 days after the attack.. I'm just telling like it is.. Its being going of years and sisis Egypt don't care what happens to his people in sinai.. Nothing to do with Turkey.. Its just sheer incompetence.
ISIS terrorists planted a flag and ran away, and Zionists take the opportunity to spread this news everywhere.

Funny man. This was taken 4 days after the attack.. I'm just telling like it is.. Its being going of years and sisis Egypt don't care what happens to his people in sinai.. Nothing to do with Turkey.. Its just sheer incompetence.
A flag means nothing, dont think that is the top priority of the army to take down a flag.

Sisi is not a puppet, his allies are the UAE.
I am not talking about Jordan! A mini country like UAE has massive clout on EGYPT, is that what you are saying! Sissi has destroyed the fabric of Egypt, people have become corrupt and demand BAKSHISH all the time. The Elite have their say in every walk of life. What a disaster under Military JUNTA.

I am not talking about Jordan! A mini country like UAE has massive clout on EGYPT, is that what you are saying! Sissi has destroyed the fabric of Egypt, people have become corrupt and demand BAKSHISH all the time. The Elite have their say in every walk of life. What a disaster under Military JUNTA.
You said my country, my bad. Egypt is developing quickly but emphasis is on fixing slums and if you kept up with it you would know.
Highlighting and holding words doesn't help your cause.

Dude, a mini country like Qatar has huge clout over Turkey. They found all of Turkeys adventures in the middle east and NA.

ISIS terrorists planted a flag and ran away, and Zionists take the opportunity to spread this news everywhere.
We could Stop them in Syria and Iraq where they wanted to Split 2 of Arab countries into Kurdish, Turkish, Shia, Sunni pieces.

Alhamdulillah Egypt will be able ti completely control Sinai and then brings peace back into the area. NATO minions failed to Advance Zionists plots.

You said my country, my bad. Egypt is developing quickly but emphasis is on fixing slums and if you kept up with it you would know.
Highlighting and holding words doesn't help your cause.

Dude, a mini country like Qatar has huge clout over Turkey. They found all of Turkeys adventures in the middle east and NA.
Bro i have seen the real deal, the way they are going it may take a hundred years. Wrong priorities by Sissi, indulging in games of the rich Arabs!

Syria sent some of her fighters to shore up Haftar...Egypt replied in kind to help Assad...And casualities , if any, will be thrown under rug like most Arab states do..In Lybia, it will be harder for Turcs as well as for Egyptians to hide losses..Syria is a free for all..Syria becanne a true lab of indecency!

Both fake news, Egypt is not country to send troops abroad into war zones. Even in Libya they don't have deployments on the ground yet. Syria has no troops to send to Libya and did not do such thing either

We could Stop them in Syria and Iraq where they wanted to Split 2 of Arab countries into Kurdish, Turkish, Shia, Sunni pieces.

Alhamdulillah Egypt will be able ti completely control Sinai and then brings peace back into the area. NATO minions failed to Advance Zionists plots.

Yeah they love Iran....:-)

why don't you kiss ther *** to?

They are doing ther best to ambargo Iran and this troll is loving them. How more people get faked how more they love the faker....

Back
Top Bottom