What's new

Brazil's increasing clout: South American bloc bans Falklands ships

- India will support England in this conflict, on the other side Russia will sell bramos missiles to South America contries!

- China will support South America countries to against the British by selling weapons and positive international opinions!

- USA will stay neutral in the outside but secretly support England and threaten the South America countries!

- vietnam will beg to joint in the South America team or either England, but nobody allows vietnam!!!

Finally war will happen and England got heavy damages, Russia is getting richer by selling weapons, South America will be more friendly to China and Russia axis, india and vietnam will be viewed as clowns of 21 century!!!

Anyone want to claim "Diego Garcia" islands?

I had thought that its owned by British and was leased to the American for missile tech. Or did they just sold it to the US, not really sure, have to check.

---------- Post added at 11:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:06 PM ----------

- Indian will support England in this conflict, on the other side Russia will sell bramos missiles to South America contries!

- China will support South America countries to against the British by selling weapons and positive international opinions!

- USA will stay neutral in the outside but secretly support England and threaten the South America countries!

- vietnam will beg to joint in the South America team or either England, but nobody allows vietnam!!!

Finally war will happen and England got heavy damages, Russia is getting richer by selling weapons, South America will be more friendly to China and Russia axis, india and vietnam will be viewed as clowns of 21 century!!!

More likely India will stay neutral, when you add Brazil into the equation. India has a good relationship with Brazil and since Brazil has good energy resources I don't think India will want to get involved into the situation too much. Just watch from a distance and let things settle down.

Sooner or later, Malvinas will be back to Argentina. The final pieces of british colony era will be back to their original owners one by one.

- India will support England in this conflict, on the other side Russia will sell bramos missiles to South America contries!

Great analysis great kudos.....
now the fact is that you are the greatest clown of the 21st century

Does it matter what the actual residents (citizens) of the Falkland Islands think and want for their government? Those here at the PDF, who believe that Kashmiris should be able to decide their national political associations, should support the Falkland Islanders in deciding THEIR national political associations. The principle of self-determination is one that should not be so lightly cast aside because you hate "American imperialism" (or, in this case "British imperialism").
No it doesn't matter what the Falkland Islanders think because they were transplanted through imperialism. When Japan colonized East Asia in WW2 they also sent loads of civilians to Manchuria to develop farmland. After WW2 most stayed in China and became Chinese.

How is china dependant on the south american nations. Do they get any energy resources from them.If the weight of the issue is less than the weight of the dependancy then i don't see china interfering directly into the matter. Moreover, chinese have south china sea to look after.
Because we can recognize the vestiges of imperialism when we see it, and we don't like it because neo-imperialists are waging a Cold War on us right now!

Oh but Kashmir is so very relevant. The hypocrisy of the Argentine argument is amazing. They claim we are evil imperialists, yet Argentina was founded on Spanish imperialism. They are occupying the country of the native Argentine people yet there is little evidence that there are any natives of the Falklands.
By their own argument they should all go home to Spain. Also if that is the case then countries across the world will be swapping hands.

Oh but Kashmir is so very relevant. The hypocrisy of the Argentine argument is amazing. They claim we are evil imperialists, yet Argentina was founded on Spanish imperialism. They are occupying the country of the native Argentine people yet there is little evidence that there are any natives of the Falklands.
By their own argument they should all go home to Spain. Also if that is the case then countries across the world will be swapping hands.

I've read somewhere that Argentina could have won the war but they went in to quickly, anyway if another Falkland war occurs NATO won't intervene ? Because South America at that Point will close off all ports to the UK, only one will be the France control area in South America.

I've read somewhere that Argentina could have won the war but they went in to quickly, anyway if another Falkland war occurs NATO won't intervene ? Because South America at that Point will close off all ports to the UK, only one will be the France control area in South America.
Yep I read that somewhere as well. I heard our supply chain was getting overstretched.
The Falklands are much more heavily defended now. Typhoons etc.

Yep I read that somewhere as well. I heard our supply chain was getting overstretched.
The Falklands are much more heavily defended now. Typhoons etc.

Thanks for info, however what if other south American countries join Argentina ? if another falklands war occurs ? Hugo Chavez of Venezuela says he would fight on behalf of Argentina, so if Argentina and Venezuela join can the UK fend them off ?

Sooner or later, Malvinas will be back to Argentina. The final pieces of british colony era will be back to their original owners one by one.

Original owners (or inhabitants in this case) were French and Spanish. Argentinians have never lived there, to the best of my knowledge.

Great analysis great kudos.....
now the fact is that you are the greatest clown of the 21st century

you got your butt hurt just because I exposed your clownish too well!? :unsure:

Original owners (or inhabitants in this case) were French and Spanish. Argentinians have never lived there, to the best of my knowledge.

talk like that with the vietnamese about South China Sea......they will KILL you!!!! :confused:

No it doesn't matter what the Falkland Islanders think because they were transplanted through imperialism. When Japan colonized East Asia in WW2 they also sent loads of civilians to Manchuria to develop farmland. After WW2 most stayed in China and became Chinese.

Just think, for a minute, how your argument applies to the lands, now claimed by China, which are justified on the basis of forced Han settlement. For example, Tibet, Xinjiang, Inner Mongolia, Taiwan and so on .....

Well the British government is so concerned about the will of the Falkland Islanders.

Maybe it will be better off taking in to account wishes of the people of Northern Ireland. Ask them where they stand ?

Just think, for a minute, how your argument applies to the lands, now claimed by China, which are justified on the basis of forced Han settlement. For example, Tibet, Xinjiang, Inner Mongolia, Taiwan and so on .....
They're not claimed on the basis of forced settlements. They've been part of Qing Dynasty since 17th century. And present-day PRC is the successor to imperial-era China.

250px-Qing-Empire1.jpg

Omg yes, a war, how exciting. I remember Hugo Chavez reading a letter from Hu Jin Tao when CELAC was formed congratulating the progress SA has made.

And western media totally censored the event. :lol:

Are you being sarcastic or you actually want a war lol?

Back
Top Bottom