What's new

Brazilian aviation experts recommended J11B /SU27

Before this claim China still have to prove that they are operating these planes with their own engine ..cause JF17 still using Russian engine (Only Chinese fighter came infront of public)

Because JF-17 uses a different medium thrust engine similar to Kaveri, which we are working for the Block II.

I thought info about the Tejas was out there.
There's got to be more to it though. I assume your sources have told you a lot more.

regards,

I was talking about the application area of these composites, You won't find any article saying 'Tejas has composite-X in its nose cone and composite-Y in its air intake and wing tips', that's what i mean by classified. Dielectric properties of the material matters.

---------- Post added at 11:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:41 AM ----------

45% is not "entire".

RCS is measured for Front profile only, no one takes side profile into consideration. And even 15% of composite application is enough to cover the frontal section.

Even F-22 won't be stealth if you take side profile into consideration.

45% is not "entire".

That is by weight, 45% composites by weight is significant.

The J-11B uses a larger variant of the J-10B's radar. The J-10B's radar uses 1200 T/R modules, which is more than the largest variant of the Zhuk-AE. And it is not even known if the Su-30MKI will use the largest variant. The J-11B will also utilize a swashplate which might give it more tracking angle. Both aircraft are twin engined; power output should not be a problem for both aircraft.

And why would you assume that more T/R modules automatically means better radar? There are two types of AESA, do you know the difference?

Your logic doesn't make sense. Why would a J-11B have less "gizmos" than the original J-11? Miniaturization might been applied, but having less ability goes against the very purpose of building it.

It makes very good sense. Multi role aircraft such as the MKI or Growler are heavy because they have more avionics, air superiority aircraft are generally lighter because they have less avionics, albeit much air superiority platforms can often do some strike missions. However, it is no where as good as a multi role aircraft in that regard.

The J-11B uses carbon-fiber composites.

I’m sure it does, most modern aircraft do including the Tejas.

Now now lad, you folks should really check themselves before accusing others.
OF all the Indians I have come across most have a limited or incorrect knowledge of the JF-17.

Since this reply was not to me, i wont be debating the Tejas with you.
But do understand that all aircraft have composites to some degree, only sub-4th gen if that will have all metal airframes.

HA!

First of all, JF-17 does use composites, in fact the first few prototypes used 8% composites, of course the figure increased as we got to later prototypes and the production model. I suggest you go and revise that again.

And as for the software and it's programming language. I'm not sure how you can come to such a conclusion, C++ is no disadvantage, it's just that we happened to have a lot of talent for C++ in Pakistan, so it made sense to use C++. The F-35 also uses C++.

For JF-17... should be around 1m2, current JFT has lower RCS than PAF's F-16s.

Yes, but by this measure any 4/4.5 gen fighter with any sort of RCS reduction is useless.
J-11B with weapons and tanks... the RCS increases.. sure got it, BUT the RCS reduction buys you valuable time before detection. That is an undeniable fact.

PLAAF simply doesn't need JF-17 Block I, but whose to say they wont go for Block II/III?
Plus I can see why right now... they have J-11A/B, Su-27/30MKK and MK2, J-10A/B all for their 4th gen lot.
They may get a more advanced block of JF-17 with a Chinese engine.

You really should be careful with adding this kind shyt to your posts, for it seems you are in no position to criticize.

:whistle: I suggest you don't talk about things you don't know

For ur replies
The F 35 also uses C++ including many other programming languages and many know the fact that C lang in military applications are easily susceptible to hack !!
JF 17 block 2 or 3 are not OUT yet, so stop claiming JF 17 will be inducted by china, for the present JF 17 block 1 will not be inducted by them, but u will be using them !!!
As u and me agreed, RCS reduction in 4\4.5 gen aircraft will be usefull only for spy missions and not for war scenario !!
The moment it puts on fuel tank and weapons, its(and any aircrafts) RCS increases !!!
Regarding composites, its a known fact that tejas employes more than JF 17 !!
And when ur friend says something without knowledge, pls try to correct him, instead of mine(if i am correct) :) !!!

JF-17 has no composites? You need to do something called researching, because the JF-17 currently has 8% composites, while the Blk2, which has flown already according to military insiders, will incorporate 40% composites. And what makes the Tejas FBW superior tot he JF-17 one? The level of programming depends on the code, not the language in which the code is written.

---------- Post added at 10:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:30 AM ----------

The J-11B's airframe is produced by China. It has been upgraded to make it eight times stealthier than the Su-30MKI and 700 kg lighter. So yes, it can be exported, as proven by PN's evaluation of the J-11B, even though they did not buy it due to the JF-17.

I was actually talking about the stable aircraft design which helps us to fly and keep all equipments in place !!
And ya producing airframe is also not an easy task !!!
C programmes can easily be hacked or neutralized as many know !!!

Nope that's almost always the case. During reverse engineering you will find all sorts of flaws the original designer never had in mind, as well as the original design itself.
u mean Russians are dumb a** ? u know better than the creators of plane:lol::P

Source please !!!
Or is it one of your predictions ?:coffee:
1st you enter tejas which is still in hell trials
now we are discussing Brazil leave jf-17
img4716sbr.jpg

Back
Top Bottom