What's new

Brazil Police report show that the cause of death during the clinic trial of Chinese vaccine is suicide

As I said earlier on. It is just a normal that they halt the test or vaccination for investigation as a safety precaution if they were to adhere to WHO guideline and procedures.
It is the troll in here who posted all these negative articles to blemish another nation just because of different ideologies.

Today, people makes money by fooling others.

It's not about mutual benefit.
As I said earlier on. It is just a normal that they halt the test or vaccination for investigation as a safety precaution if they were to adhere to WHO guideline and procedures.
It is the troll in here who posted all these negative articles to blemish another nation just because of different ideologies.

I think it's extremely stupid.

Some countries even fanatically believe so much on ideology, even with so many indications prove it doesn't work, but then hate others who are using another system but works well.

Ideology is not a religion.

It's just a tool to serve us.

Last edited:
It's sad that science are stains with politics for personal gain. Pfizer vaccine are only 90% safe while China sinovac has much higher safe rate announce by brazil medical institute head and I got a feeling whoever take pifizer will bear the consequences.

About time, I always suspect that vaccine is ready to launch but China doesn't want to give good news to Trump before the election.

some you-know-who people will easily ignore this. LOL
These morals and rights preaching people will gladly sacrifice the lives of thousand Brazilians and a million Muslims, pressing for a purely hate and political motivated blockade of Chinas vaccine and aid, just for some excuse to come out of their racist closets and smear China and claim racial superiority their white masa.

Hahaha, several anti-Chinese clowns on the forum had a climax before, and the plot reversed so fast. :omghaha: :omghaha: :rofl: :rofl: :yay::yay:

Hahaha, several anti-Chinese clowns on the forum had a climax before, and the plot reversed so fast. :omghaha: :omghaha: :rofl: :rofl: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Back
Top Bottom