What's new

Brazil launches nuclear submarine program

Yeah but what's with their economy? - they just grew by 0.6% last year.

Brazil's economy grew mainly because of increase in price of the raw materials in the last decade, much of it includes iron ore and crude oil, and some agricultural produces.

In terms of infrastructure, Brazil fares the worst.

Brazil's economy grew mainly because of increase in price of the raw materials in the last decade, much of it includes iron ore and crude oil, and some agricultural produces.

In terms of infrastructure, Brazil fares the worst.

I saw their last 10 year figure - astonishingly their growth has gone on the negative for a few years as well. It's surprising why is it getting listed as a global growth engine as part of BRICS.

I saw their last 10 year figure - astonishingly their growth has gone on the negative for a few years as well. It's surprising why is it getting listed as a global growth engine as part of BRICS.

They do have a huge potential though, by that logic you can't put South Africa is the growth bracket too.

Just 'lauched'- haven't they been talking about putting a nuke reactor inside a scorpene for years?

So it's up to us and the Chinese to prop up BRICS.

New economies are emerging, i would recommend you to look at Nigeria, Turkey, countries in the Eastern European block and Argentina.

After few years (3-4), once China reaches the middle income group, their growth rate will move from aggressive to more sustainable at 5-6%.

why is it that i cant find any slbm storage vessel in this sub design ?

If France keeps selling advance weaponry and military hardware to third world countries then it deserves to face consequences. US should teach France a lesson and take punitive measures against France.

Are you from outer space or something?
You feel like you are very WHITE and WESTERN. Whiter then Glen Beck!

france is becoming a major arms exporter.

If France keeps selling advance weaponry and military hardware to third world countries then it deserves to face consequences. US should teach France a lesson and take punitive measures against France.

you a think tank??

what are you saying??

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom