What's new

Brahamdagh’s move exposes Bugti-RAW nexus

if india give Pakistan most wanted criminals nationality Pakistan will do same like anti indian people

Good for us now we could eliminate each of his family & fribe member :D .. They are legally a traitor .. They must die ..

hello brother
I had no clue that Afghanistan is an Indian ally. I thought the 2 muslim nations of pak and afg would be living in peace.In fact I thought that it would be great if these 2 nations would merge together to form a stronger and larger Islamic nation,since they are both relatively smaller (as compared to your neighbors).
there is nothing wrong in afghanistan and india being friends , the wrong thing is when they work against Pakistan on indian orders ..... indian gets very cheap suicide bombers and terrorist in Afghanistan , where state is so worse that people have nothing to eat. the soldiers are selling their bullets shells to get some money to eat...in that state they can easily be hired by india , who like to attack from behind from our porous and weak border .... where you hears so much from afghans that Afghanistan has so much terrorism that originates from Pakistan , but what about the terrorism that is coming from Afghanistan into Pakistan . why are they supporting the "jamat-e-ahrar " and "therik Taliban Pakistan" .............both are involved in army public school attack , in university attacks and billions others ....Afghanistan on indian orders are following the policy of good and bad Taliban against us ...........now if you question why india orchestrates such attacks then you have to read all of our very long history from a very neutral source to understand our issues ............
dear brother @ALTAN
I have seen this video before. When I read the comments , everyone was saying it was fake , and I must admit , it did look very fake to me. Usually such videos are done in one shot while a person asks questions and the criminal replies.
Even if I believe you out of respect , I dont think international organizations will take it seriously.
brother who in Pakistan said kul bushan yadev and his interview was fake . he was serving naval officer in the indian navy and Indians even confirm it, The Indian government recognizes Yadav as a former naval officer,.......what was he doing in Baluchistan on an Iranian visa ...he was working for r.a.w and involved in disrupting cpec and funding terrorists .....you have seriously been brainwashed bro . I don't expect you to side with Pakistan on all issue but when you are not from india and Pakistan , you have to be neutral ...
of course the international organizations only listens to strong nations , no week nation ever gets justice from them , but that doesn't stop us from exposing india whether the world believes or not , we believe it .....we have been living in it and we are exposed to Indian proxy terrorism from too long ...........

I have been there twice. Beef was hard to find , but no one raised any issues. In fact the shop keeper was very polite with me ( i guess beef customers in india are a rare find haha)

Anyways , I am just a well wisher of the pakistani people , though I have respect for indians too. I think it will be great if both nations stop figting and ignore each other
again If you say I am buised as a Pakistani, don't believe me , but do believe their own indian media or international media ....just serch rape cases of indian women because of eating beef and being muslims ............there are cow safety teams who check and kills any muslim who dare to eat beef . I have included so many links but they never let me publish them because I am new member ............you can google yourself , don't believe in what you see because half the time it is deception .........

Last edited:
Granting Brahumdagh asylum makes India sponsor of terrorism: Asif

https://www.geo.tv/latest/115536-Granting-Brahumdagh-asylum-makes-India-sponsor-of-terrorism-Asif

KARACHI: Defence Minister Khawaja Asif on Thursday alleged India of sponsoring terrorism in state's capacity by granting asylum to leaders of proscribed organisations.

In his message on Twitter, Asif stated that the grant of asylum to Brahumdagh Bugti - leader of outlawed Baloch Republican Party (BRP) - by India would amount to harbouring a terrorist. He said by doing so the neighboring country would become an 'official sponsor of terrorism'.

Earlier, the Foreign Office said Brahumdagh Bugti’s application for Indian citizenship demonstrates New Delhi’s interference and support for terrorism in Pakistan.

Of late, the exiled Baloch leader has formally requested the Indian government to grant him asylum and Indian nationality so that he could live there and move around the world to campaign against Pakistan.

In a world exclusive, Geo News had revealed on 15th September that Brahumdagh Bugti was set to apply for Indian citizenship and a deal had been reached between the banned BRP leader and the Indian government.

KARACHI: Defence Minister Khawaja Asif on Thursday alleged India of sponsoring terrorism in state's capacity by granting asylum to leaders of proscribed organisations.

In his message on Twitter, Asif stated that the grant of asylum to Brahumdagh Bugti - leader of outlawed Baloch Republican Party (BRP) - by India would amount to harbouring a terrorist. He said by doing so the neighboring country would become an 'official sponsor of terrorism'.

Earlier, the Foreign Office said Brahumdagh Bugti’s application for Indian citizenship demonstrates New Delhi’s interference and support for terrorism in Pakistan.

Of late, the exiled Baloch leader has formally requested the Indian government to grant him asylum and Indian nationality so that he could live there and move around the world to campaign against Pakistan.

In a world exclusive, Geo News had revealed on 15th September that Brahumdagh Bugti was set to apply for Indian citizenship and a deal had been reached between the banned BRP leader and the Indian government.
LOL!! I thought only PDF Pakistanis have comprehension issues, turns out the entire Pakistan has the same problem.
1. India still haven't granted Bughti asylum, India is considering.
Government examining political asylum plea of Baloch leader Brahamdagh Bugti
2. Switzerland has granted Bughti to stay, so by that logic Switzerland is already sponsoring terrorism. :lol:

2. Switzerland has granted Bughti to stay, so by that logic Switzerland is already sponsoring terrorism.

Switzerland never granted anything..Bugti went there on a visit visa and applied for political asylum which has failed..he is not an illegal over stayer...

I have seen this video before. When I read the comments , everyone was saying it was fake , and I must admit , it did look very fake to me. Usually such videos are done in one shot while a person asks questions and the criminal replies.
Even if I believe you out of respect , I dont think international organizations will take it seriously.

Well no country ever recognize the spy so openly like this or we expect sometimes. He is a serving officer and also, video posted in clippings to censor out the information that cannot be shared with public or others due to security reason and specific parts were shared for information and a message.

That is something I can not fully agree on , with all due respect , because national media is always biased , some times even propagandist. Which is why I refer to CNN,BBC or Al Jazeera for tv news channels

Just for an example, you can compare with the situation during Failed Coup in Turkey whereby Western Media was sure of toppled government and take over by traitors that even still propagate against the nation. Different sources to be viewed, are for comprehension that one can have a clear Idea. Most Indian sources in our case, are biased and corrupt to the core due to anti-Pakistan stance. It is like propagate the lie again and again that truth would be no more and people will believe or at-least be not sure about reality and to be honest, we are lacking such area of propaganda badly.

https://www.geo.tv/latest/115536-Granting-Brahumdagh-asylum-makes-India-sponsor-of-terrorism-Asif

Khawaja Asif is absolutely right !!!!
bin-laden-****-collection-2z9l5j95tyiftc3dw7o3re.jpg

Wonder what kind of visa/asylum was given to OBL by Pakistan, tourist, education, extended visa, political asylum, terrorist visa, or it was an ISI visa..what it was actually??
Would any of Pakistani member suggest...

Good for us now we could eliminate each of his family & fribe member :D .. They are legally a traitor .. They must die ..

He has no tribe supporting him, I doubt his family also believe in what he is saying.

Remember, the entirety of the BRP exist outside Pakistan, real freedom fighters would be in their homeland not jetting around Europe and drinking in Swiss nightclubs

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom