What's new

Brahamdagh’s move exposes Bugti-RAW nexus

Home / Today's Paper / Top Story / Brahamdagh’s move exposes Bugti-RAW nexus
By Ansar Abbasi
September 21, 2016
Print : Top Story
l_151490_102635_print.jpg

ISLAMABAD: The most-wanted Baloch militant Brahamdagh Bugti’s act of seeking the Indian nationality to join New Delhi’s campaign against Pakistan establishes a Bugti-RAW nexus and proves Islamabad’s longstanding claim that Bugti is an Indian agent working on India’s design to create unrest in Balochistan.

Brahamdagh Bugti, who before flying to Switzerland, was in Afghanistan where he has been closely working with RAW to create unrest in Balochistan.

Following 9/11, India has been given free hand to use Afghan soil for terrorist activities in Pakistan. At different levels, Pakistani authorities have been conveying Washington, New Delhi as well as Kabul how aggressively India is sponsoring terrorist activities in Balochistan and other parts of Pakistan through Baloch and TTP terrorists.

Brahamdagh Bugti’s name in particular was shared as the man has been used by India for terrorist activities in Balochistan. Pakistan had solid information that RAW had set up training centers in different areas of Afghanistan to use Baloch and TTP militants against Pakistan.

According to Pakistani security agencies RAW has also been providing financial support to Brahamdagh Bugti for undertaking terrorist activities in Balochistan. This Bugti-RAW nexus helped spot hundreds of young Baloch, who were taken to Kabul for indoctrination against Pakistan.

Apart from training, RAW also provided financial assistance for publication of propaganda material against Pakistan in Baloch dominated areas of Balochistan. A dossier containing proof of Indian involvement in “subversive activities” in Pakistan was also handed over during the last PPP regime by the then Prime Minister Yousuf Raza Gilani to his Indian counterpart Manmohan Singh during their meeting at Sharm-el-Sheikh.

According to reports, a substantial part of the shared material dealt with the Balochistan insurgency and Indian linkages with the insurgents, particularly Brahamdagh Bugti and a few others. Photographs of their meetings with Indian operatives were part of the evidence, which also describes Bugti’s visit to India and the meetings he had with Indian secret service personnel.

These reports said that the dossier also mentioned an India-funded training camp at Kandahar where Baloch insurgents particularly from Bugti clan were being trained and provided arms and ammunition for sabotage activities in the Pakistani province.

Although India has always been denying this, Brahamdagh Bugti’s latest move of seeking asylum and Indian nationality has endorsed what Pakistan has been saying for years. Bugti has formally asked the Indian government to give him asylum and nationality so that he could live in India and move around the world to campaign against Pakistan.

The News London correspondent Murtaza Ali Shah had broken the story on 15th September that Brahamdagh Bugti was all set to apply for Indian citizenship after a deal had been reached between the banned BRP leader and the Indian government.

Later in a press conference, Brahamdagh announced that he has been given go ahead by his party leaders to apply for asylum in India for himself and members of his family. "We have decided to formally file asylum papers to the Indian government soon. We will follow the legal process for the application," he told reporters in Geneva.

It is believed that the successful launch of China Pakistan Economic Corridor (CPEC) and the fast return of normalcy in Balochistan have become a greater cause of frustration for India and its agents like Brahamdagh Bugti.

Bugti’s seeking Indian nationality and Modi’s recent statement about Balochistan, are signs of the same frustration that has now made them to uncover their secret nexus only to harm Pakistan. However, to their bad luck Balochistan is now much safer than before and there is a smooth and fast track implementation of CPEC both in Balochistan and other parts of Pakistan.
two can play a game !!

I am talking about tit for tat strategy for terrorist attacks.

Tit for tat strategy followed by US, Israel and Russia is one of military response which India should do in due course, when Pakistanis aren't prepared. Responsible countries don't harbour violent terror group leaders. By doing this we will not put ourselves in the league of US,Russia or Israel but in the league of Pakistan. I hope you don't want to find yourself in the league of Pakistan in international reputation and affairs.

Tit for tat strategy followed by US, Israel and Russia is one of military response which India should do in due course, when Pakistanis aren't prepared. Responsible countries don't harbour violent terror group leaders. By doing this we will not put ourselves in the league of US,Russia or Israel but in the league of Pakistan. I hope you don't want to find yourself in the league of Pakistan in international reputation and affairs.
Tit for Tat for aiding Dawood,Lakhvi and Masood.
Fight an animal like an animal!!

Tit for Tat for aiding Dawood,Lakhvi and Masood.
Fight an animal like an animal!!

Our response should be to either covertly kill these animals in Pak or a quick military response when Pak isn't ready. Doing what Pakistan is doing would end the separation the world makes between India and Pakistan at a global stage. That would not only hurt our reputation but our economy as well. I don't know about you but I don't want that. Anyway, we can agree to disagree.

Home / Today's Paper / Top Story / Brahamdagh’s move exposes Bugti-RAW nexus
By Ansar Abbasi
September 21, 2016
Print : Top Story
l_151490_102635_print.jpg

ISLAMABAD: The most-wanted Baloch militant Brahamdagh Bugti’s act of seeking the Indian nationality to join New Delhi’s campaign against Pakistan establishes a Bugti-RAW nexus and proves Islamabad’s longstanding claim that Bugti is an Indian agent working on India’s design to create unrest in Balochistan.

Brahamdagh Bugti, who before flying to Switzerland, was in Afghanistan where he has been closely working with RAW to create unrest in Balochistan.

Following 9/11, India has been given free hand to use Afghan soil for terrorist activities in Pakistan. At different levels, Pakistani authorities have been conveying Washington, New Delhi as well as Kabul how aggressively India is sponsoring terrorist activities in Balochistan and other parts of Pakistan through Baloch and TTP terrorists.

Brahamdagh Bugti’s name in particular was shared as the man has been used by India for terrorist activities in Balochistan. Pakistan had solid information that RAW had set up training centers in different areas of Afghanistan to use Baloch and TTP militants against Pakistan.

According to Pakistani security agencies RAW has also been providing financial support to Brahamdagh Bugti for undertaking terrorist activities in Balochistan. This Bugti-RAW nexus helped spot hundreds of young Baloch, who were taken to Kabul for indoctrination against Pakistan.

Apart from training, RAW also provided financial assistance for publication of propaganda material against Pakistan in Baloch dominated areas of Balochistan. A dossier containing proof of Indian involvement in “subversive activities” in Pakistan was also handed over during the last PPP regime by the then Prime Minister Yousuf Raza Gilani to his Indian counterpart Manmohan Singh during their meeting at Sharm-el-Sheikh.

According to reports, a substantial part of the shared material dealt with the Balochistan insurgency and Indian linkages with the insurgents, particularly Brahamdagh Bugti and a few others. Photographs of their meetings with Indian operatives were part of the evidence, which also describes Bugti’s visit to India and the meetings he had with Indian secret service personnel.

These reports said that the dossier also mentioned an India-funded training camp at Kandahar where Baloch insurgents particularly from Bugti clan were being trained and provided arms and ammunition for sabotage activities in the Pakistani province.

Although India has always been denying this, Brahamdagh Bugti’s latest move of seeking asylum and Indian nationality has endorsed what Pakistan has been saying for years. Bugti has formally asked the Indian government to give him asylum and nationality so that he could live in India and move around the world to campaign against Pakistan.

The News London correspondent Murtaza Ali Shah had broken the story on 15th September that Brahamdagh Bugti was all set to apply for Indian citizenship after a deal had been reached between the banned BRP leader and the Indian government.

Later in a press conference, Brahamdagh announced that he has been given go ahead by his party leaders to apply for asylum in India for himself and members of his family. "We have decided to formally file asylum papers to the Indian government soon. We will follow the legal process for the application," he told reporters in Geneva.

It is believed that the successful launch of China Pakistan Economic Corridor (CPEC) and the fast return of normalcy in Balochistan have become a greater cause of frustration for India and its agents like Brahamdagh Bugti.

Bugti’s seeking Indian nationality and Modi’s recent statement about Balochistan, are signs of the same frustration that has now made them to uncover their secret nexus only to harm Pakistan. However, to their bad luck Balochistan is now much safer than before and there is a smooth and fast track implementation of CPEC both in Balochistan and other parts of Pakistan.
India will not give nationality to brahamdagh bugti they know well it will weak there diplomatic case in international forums

I am sorry but this was very delusional and sounded like propaganda.

"Bugti’s act of seeking the Indian nationality to join New Delhi’s campaign against Pakistan establishes a Bugti-RAW nexus and proves Islamabad’s longstanding claim that Bugti is an Indian agent working on India’s design to create unrest in Balochistan."

If there is propaganda , this is what it looks like. I am neutral but this makes no sense to me how a person seeking asylum makes him an Indian agent
As a Turk , I like pakistan. But this is pure bs and you end up looking like a fool to the world.
You are better than that.

We shouldn't rule out that this Raw-Bugti Nexus is due to Namak_Haram Afghans, we should first take care of Afghanistan who is solely responsible for terrorism in Pakistan. We must escalate things with Afghanistan.

I am sorry but this was very delusional and sounded like propaganda.

"Bugti’s act of seeking the Indian nationality to join New Delhi’s campaign against Pakistan establishes a Bugti-RAW nexus and proves Islamabad’s longstanding claim that Bugti is an Indian agent working on India’s design to create unrest in Balochistan."

If there is propaganda , this is what it looks like. I am neutral but this makes no sense to me how a person seeking asylum makes him an Indian agent
As a Turk , I like pakistan. But this is pure bs and you end up looking like a fool to the world.
You are better than that.

No, bro...It is not propaganda....Bugti is known for his anti Pakistan hatred...He is separatist on whom India is willing to put bet that he will help them in doing propaganda against Pakistan as how Pakistanis are "oppressing" Baluch people in province Baluchistan...

Pakistan's firm stance on Kashmir has irked India so much that just for sake of counter they are trying to pick idiotic useless stance on Pakistan's integral part Baluchistan...

Lets understand in this way that Russians are giving asylum to a Kurd who talks about breaking Turkey (God Forbid)

I am very interested in the Baluchistan situation , mostly because I want to visit the scenic places of baluchistan :D
Dont talk about those Kurds X( They are a menace with or without the russians XD
But Balochs are your own people , right?
I have read a lot, from , again , non-indian sources and have only found that the pakistani forces are killing and kidnapping baluchi people.
That may or may not be false , but what makes it more weird is the presence of china in baluch
Is it true that the Gwadar city is being 'sold' to china? And are muslim brothers being murdered becasue of them?
If that is true , then my friend I say this with a heavy heart that I have no respect for your policy makers and army.
China is a friend of no one , especially not of us muslims
I dont think I can trust them. They are commies , just like USSR was
They only care for themselves.

Anyways , all I say is stay cautious with china , they are very territorial and may have other plans for muslim brothers in pakistan. I can even imagine their long-term plan to annex parts of pakistan through diplomacy , money and influence , which is horrific!

Hello brother
I have been a silent regular visitor for almost an year but dearest brother @ALTAN only for your comment i have made this account . Who ever told you such things are a big fat lie , i observe the situation very closely regarding china pakistan economic corridor . I have seen so many indian friends writing against it , they dont report but write their own personal wishes against the project , too much effect of bollywood in their personal life is the problem . Not even the worst critic, even indian loser journalist says that pakistan has sold its gawader to china . Where have you got that impression brother its totally fake and false . We are making a port city in gawader , which is used by china as we already have enough ports for us and namak haram afghanis . The port has been leased to chineses for 40 years . Turkey and iran has already joined it . Turkey and china would do trade to china and pakistan through this much shorter route and so is iran.later when afghanistan is stable and sane then all central asians countries would also use our ports and even russia . Also under the economic zones where china would built factories that would create so many jobs for local baluch people . The poverty would end and baluchistan would become the most developed province of the country inshallah . We love your country Turkiye the same way we love ours . We weep when you weep and happy for your happiness . This feeling for our turk brothers throughout pakistan is special and cannot be changed . There is a deep bond between 2 nations which is god gifted . Similarly, china is the second nation that has really shown us that they are our friends , they have proved it through and through , and love for chinese throughout pakistan is same as turkey . They stand with us in thick and thin . When we say our friendship with china is
deeper then ocean ,
stronger then steel ,
Sweeter then honey ,
Higher then himaliyas ....
It may sound very cheezy but these world really reflect the true sentiment of pakistan . They come to help when none other would . Yes they would be more benefitted by this cpec project, but cpec would also stand pakistan permanently on its feet. Pakistan would inshallah emerage as a key factor and would easily cover the losses in months rather then years made to the economy in last 15 years .....
Do know that this self styled leader's grandfather who was the party head never want to seperate baluchistan . The afghan factor has to be counted too . This may come as a surprise but they can never see baluchistan and kpk with pakistan . When they come here they see puktoon and baloch people living in peace . Even the most underdeveloped city of pakistan is better then theirs . When they come and see people of same ethinicity living peacefully they become jealous and somehow see dilusional dreams of one day concuring those areas too . Afghan nds's only agenda is to hurt pakistan on indian funding . Amarullah salleh of NDS denied involvment in bramdagh escape on tv channels, whereas bramdagh himself accepted in interview with 'swiss info' that amerullah salleh helped him escape . Gave him shelter in Afghanistan ,and help him escape to dubai where he applied for assylum in switzerland .
While he lives in beautiful estate, eating swiss cheses, visiting Tel aviv and asking for help, the 100 or so poor people recruited on his order and trained by NDS , (we have prove about NDS involvement , which is shared with afghanistan too that they are trained in afghanistan under NDS on indian funding) . Half of them have laid down arms but the other half kills their own baloch . The dilemma is that they want to free balochistan by killing baluchis . When they kill all of them then certainly this bastard would love to rule on their dead bodies . Well our army is very well equiped in defending our prople from such dogs . Even in this stage when there are worst ever conditions in Afghanistan since 9/11, they still continue to hurt pakistan on indian orders.
Indian present N.S.A, (the master mind of APS school attack in which 150 pakistani childern have been brutally martyred ) ,had stated his policy that he would fight pakistan to the last afghan .This is not the way to treat the neighbour whom afghanistan want help from , and in whom it depends on every which way. They accuse us of sheltering good taliban, whereas their NDS's on indian funding is sheltering TTP, jamat e ahrar etc . Who killed 80 lawers in quetta , army public school, which is the greatest human tragedy on earth .
This bramdagh bastard if you read his interviews often make comments about land of kurd dividing between three countries like turkey , iran etc who are supressed by the occupying contries and should be free , in the same way he claims the balouch land is divded between iran and pakistan and afghanistan ,he would conquer it and be a king .
This one man party has already failed. I am just waiting for india to grant him visa and prove it to the international community about their state sponsered terrorism . Ttp is already exposed to be indian funded . The more we become economically strong the more the international community listens our point of view . We have to be extra vigilant from indian and afghan designs ...inshallah and just in 2018 you see a change when cpec works .
The way indian media talks of isolation is mad . They are dilusional and do believe the lies their goverment told them . They have started to fancy themselves as some kind of super power .
They pride themselves in having largest slums and no washrooms .
They fancy themselves as the most secular state yet they rape and kill muslims who eat cow , while being the largest cow meat exporter ...forigners in goa can eat cow meat whereas muslims in india cant ...what an expression of secularism ...
The high class hindus still in this modern shining india dont even touch low class hindus .......
The rape capital of the world delhi is providing so much security to women and there is total gender equality in indian rape capital....

Last edited:
I am very interested in the Baluchistan situation , mostly because I want to visit the scenic places of baluchistan :D

Welcome to Pakistan Defence Forum and let us have the pleasure to welcome you in Pakistan anytime as well.

Dont talk about those Kurds X( They are a menace with or without the russians XD

We would love to see a peaceful, strong and growing Turkey and we will doing to help it out whatever we can do. Pakistan is clearly supporting Turkey's stance for her interest and sovereignty that even wished for the success against failed coup.

But Balochs are your own people , right?

No doubt and they are as patriotic as any other Pakistani citizen. Remember, any person from Baluchistan is not Baloch like we have much of Afghanis there as well and most of such NDS paid agents are trying to sabotage the peace and manipulate things with the help of India as we captured Kulbhashan, an Indian Naval Serving Officer/R&AW Agent from Baluchistan as well.

I have read a lot, from , again , non-indian sources and have only found that the pakistani forces are killing and kidnapping baluchi people.
That may or may not be false , but what makes it more weird is the presence of china in baluch

Those are only anti-Pakistan Sources no matter if being Indian or not. Most of the Baloch Liberation Army (BLA) etc were involved in such kidnappings and killings. It has been busted after active Military Op and reality was exposed in front of the world. The so-called Bugti is a fake that even cannot claim the leadership of his own claimed tribe that the Real Tribe Leaders from Baluchistan have challenged him to visit Baluchistan and prove himself a Baloch but he is on run and being well paid by anti-Pakistan elements for propaganda and nothing else. Also, check this out Kulbhashan Yadav chapter for your ease and understanding and there are many other write-ups mentioning details.

Mostly those sources you are saying are being rated and most searched by Indians to keep it on top. China is investing heavily in Pakistan and Gawadar mainly which ultimately benefits the people of Baluchistan and Pakistan. Gawadar being sold out etc is nothing but a propaganda to malign the friendship and benefits through CPEC and Gawardar. The interesting thing is, you never read any Pakistani Source about CPEC, China, Baluchistan and Gawadar that you can have a clear picture with respect to such matters within Pakistan like I would believe the Turkish source that has to say about what really happening inside Turkey then I will read the external sources, would look out for any anti element then comprehend and there is conclusion.

China is a friend of no one , especially not of us muslims
I dont think I can trust them. They are commies , just like USSR was
They only care for themselves.

China has been very friendly with Pakistan and has been supporting us especially in times where no one stands with us. The trust is not blind but indeed has been built through working relations, support and clean hearts for each other. Every nation has priority for its own interest and then the next is who can be trusted for such. The geopolitics shape of the region is changing rapidly and there are things ahead of being Secular when it comes to international relations. Pakistan trust China or Vise Versa not being Secular or Muslim but trusted friends in need is friend indeed. USSR is the past yet we can see a drastic change like I would quote, for your understanding, that Russia even helped Turkey and shared authentic details of coup planning which helped Turkey to overcome the damage and control the situation. So it is more about international politics and countering the threats by helping each other while no one is taking over anyone here. Such people like so-called Bugti are same as Feto/Gullen for you.

Anyways , all I say is stay cautious with china , they are very territorial and may have other plans for muslim brothers in pakistan. I can even imagine their long-term plan to annex parts of pakistan through diplomacy , money and influence , which is horrific!

That is just ill fed and manipulation by anti-Pakistan elements and has nothing to do with ground realities. So also, we are lucky to have brothers like Turkey so no worries at all in such cases. We have trusted friend China as well as caring brother Turkey.

Supporting such traitors by rivals is a fashion to sabotage the peace and growth of Pakistan which you call as proxy war that we have fighting since long by active War on Terrorism. They are paid terrorists being supported through Afghan gateway and other means against Pakistan while the planned Media Propaganda is created to manipulate as much as the enemy can to malign and mislead that has nothing to do with ground realities. Support for such traitors a clear sign of interference in internal matters of Pakistan and its sovereignty as like currently Turkey is fighting with such proxies.

Hope you will give more time and read things in detail for better understanding. This forum alone contains the information that you can go through but only as you take time to read and understand.

deeper then ocean ,
stronger then steel ,
Sweeter then honey ,
Higher then himaliyas ....
haha yes , that was very cheesy :p

cpec would also stand pakistan permanently on its feet. Pakistan would inshallah emerage as a key factor and would easily cover the losses in months rather then years made to the economy in last 15 years ...
That sounds great! I am sure pakistan would one day stand on its feet :)

Even in this stage when there are worst ever conditions in Afghanistan since 9/11, they still continue to hurt pakistan on Indian orders.
I had no clue that Afghanistan is an Indian ally. I thought the 2 muslim nations of pak and afg would be living in peace.In fact I thought that it would be great if these 2 nations would merge together to form a stronger and larger Islamic nation,since they are both relatively smaller (as compared to your neighbors).

Indian present N.S.A, (the master mind of APS school attack in which 150 pakistani childern have been brutally martyred
That doesnt sound right to me. Indians are smart , I can not belive that they can do such a thing. Do you have any legitimate proof to back it up? otherwise it will be hard for me to digest this. Not saying that you are lying or making this up , i just cant believe in something this serious without legitimate,hard proof.

The way indian media talks of isolation is mad . They are dilusional and do believe the lies their goverment told them . They have started to fancy themselves as some kind of super power .
India at UN are all over the news here. Some people are actually talking about cruelty in balochistan , which is weird because we have a much bigger threat of isis to talk about.
From what I understand , India is very close to superpowers like USA ,Russia , Japan , France,etc.. Which really does make them a formidable force
But even more so , while india is definitely not a superpower right now(they wish! haha) , they are certainly on track to become one.
This is not what I say but what all the economists and experts all around the world say.
I think this issue with india will cost pakistan ,frankly speaking.
I think pakistan should not go against india , for the sake of its own people. I say this because I want pakistan to be a great developed Islamic nation of Asia :)

forigners in goa can eat cow meat whereas muslims in india cant .
I have been there twice. Beef was hard to find , but no one raised any issues. In fact the shop keeper was very polite with me ( i guess beef customers in india are a rare find haha)

Anyways , I am just a well wisher of the pakistani people , though I have respect for indians too. I think it will be great if both nations stop figting and ignore each other

^^

Beef is NOT rare to find. Beef is consumed heavily is south and north east parts.

Mmm.. Beef Chilly and Scotch. 8-)

We would love to see a peaceful, strong and growing Turkey and we will doing to help it out whatever we can do. Pakistan is clearly supporting Turkey's stance for her interest and sovereignty that even wished for the success against failed coup.
Thanks! All we want is to live in peace and develop ourselves further.

Also, check this out kulbhushan yadav chapter for your ease and understanding and there are many other write-ups mentioning details
I have seen this video before. When I read the comments , everyone was saying it was fake , and I must admit , it did look very fake to me. Usually such videos are done in one shot while a person asks questions and the criminal replies.
Even if I believe you out of respect , I dont think international organizations will take it seriously.

I would believe the Turkish source that has to say about what really happening inside Turkey then I will read the external sources
That is something I can not fully agree on , with all due respect , because national media is always biased , some times even propagandist. Which is why I refer to CNN,BBC or Al Jazeera for tv news channels

We have trusted friend China as well as caring brother Turkey.
WE are always here for you! I still dont trust china , but if you believe them , I support you :) I hope pakistan is transformed to become great!

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom