What's new

#BoycottUAE also trending in Pakistan after a Turkish guy started it

They will get what they deserve.

Lets say they get What Allah has planned them for, cause we are in no position to say that if one or few is bad than all of them are bad or arrogance . My brothers works in UAE for over 6+ years, and as they met arrogant and racist Emirati , they also find and come across humble and fine people .

One time my brother who works with a famous Telecom Company in UAE, he was given project to install Internet on a huge Mansion that Belongs to a Rich person, and he was there while my brother and his team working, now its not allowed for team to go in places where they are not allowed to because of strict rulings, the owner saw them work and not just invited them inside his main living areas, offer them food and drinks . So Good and bad people are everywhere, you just need to separate them from the bad .

Good points!

On PDF - The sky is falling! What is wrong with these people? What delusional world, do they live in?

Until Shibli Bhai makes a statement, dont wake me up. :lol:

why can't it fall?

Good. People were celebrating when twitter was on firing indians. I said it before. Arabs only care about money. They don't care about civilians/Muslims getting killed in Yemen, Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Kashmir or even india.

I don't miss a locked target.

Hope Allah gives you strength from that experience

how do you suppose Pakistanis boycott UAE?

Shall we send the hundreds of thousands expected to be out of jobs already in the gulf to Turkey?

I don't suppose we boycott UAE, already said in my first post on the thread. I am just saying that UAE isn't a friend, and shouldn't be looked towards as one.

I don't suppose we boycott UAE, I am just saying that UAE isn't a friend, and shouldn't be looked towards as one.

What actions do you want Pakistanis to take in this regard?

UAE isn't a friend must translate in some sort of action or do you want the parliament to condemn the award?

What exactly do you want? Enlighten me with your secularist nationalism

To be fair, UAE deserves to be sanctioned, what have they ever done for us. But these twitter boycott trends have always been a childish thing. What do you expect when you enter a battle ground?
well they stood very proudly with India last year and have threatened Pakistan of consequences for refusing to send our army as cannon fodder to their criminal war in Yemen.

But... we should understand that UAE is not a friend of Pakistan. Why do we only see $$$? Why don't we see their threats, attitudes, and how highly they hold India for imprisoning our blood in Kashmir?
no what we should understand is that countries have no friends they only have allies and alliances. alliances are based on a give and take relationship. if any country does any action no matter how charitable it does it in the pursuit of its on interests.

Lets say they get What Allah has planned them for, cause we are in no position to say that if one or few is bad than all of them are bad or arrogance . My brothers works in UAE for over 6+ years, and as they met arrogant and racist Emirati , they also find and come across humble and fine people .

One time my brother who works with a famous Telecom Company in UAE, he was given project to install Internet on a huge Mansion that Belongs to a Rich person, and he was there while my brother and his team working, now its not allowed for team to go in places where they are not allowed to because of strict rulings, the owner saw them work and not just invited them inside his main living areas, offer them food and drinks . So Good and bad people are everywhere, you just need to separate them from the bad .
Unfortunately, that is inevitable.

I like the twit from the Guy from UAE.

I say, not even for a million dollar. I will not work in UAE.

I have not even set foot inside it, just passed through the airport few times, no intention ever to go there.
I don't like idiots with attitude.

I like the twit from the Guy from UAE.

I say, not even for a million dollar. I will not work in UAE.

I have not even set foot inside it, just passed through the airport few times, no intention ever to go there.
I don't like idiots with attitude.

lol

dude you live in britain hahaha

i like the irony of this exercise

Unfortunately, that is inevitable.

I hope not, I wish for the betterment of All Muslims .. As the Philosophical father of Pakistan Allama Iqbal said, " United we Stand, Divided we Fall " , looking at the condition of Muslims throughout the world, and despite being in high numbers we have no control over our policies , countries and people, let alone making a difference in the world politics .

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom