What's new

Boycotting Israeli products………not Jewish.

will you boycott israeli products?

• Total voters
zip it hypocrite

Intel has facilities in Israel, both for production and research. They also own 2 major Israeli companies that help Intel on the software side of things. Everything is interconnected.

And that's just Intel. Give me your computer's specs and I'll break it down for you. There are 100 different little companies that contribute to a computer, both on the software side and the hardware side. Chances are, a major part of your computer owes its existence to an Israeli company.

You uncivilized hypocrites can boycott all the yogurt and diapers you want, but there ain't no alternatives for computers so you'd rather make up excuses.

Uncivilized hypocrites. Typical.

Edit: btw there are hundreds of software that originate in Israel. You're using at least one a day.
macbook pro 2011… how many israeli component are in that? lol
and all the money on the computers goes to intel the israelis just get salaries for their work if there is any…

Actually that normally does not works that well as most of time we know Israel does not sells items to THEM countries
Perhaps we should instead buy Palestinian goods give them some $$$ and may be 2 sqadrons of F16
Sarcasm?joke? or simply delusional.

macbook pro 2011… how many israeli component are in that? lol
and all the money on the computers goes to intel the israelis just get salaries for their work if there is any…
Do you enjoy getting owned?

Your flash drive was designed and built by Anobit, an Israeli tech company.

loooool too EZ.

Now throw away your laptop you hypocrite.

Actually that normally does not works that well as most of time we know Israel does not sells items to THEM countries

Perhaps we should instead buy Palestinian goods give them some $$$ and may be 2 sqadrons of F16

hmmm ....like this product alot
Sabra_RoastedRedPepper_Hummus_Top.jpg
i like it a lot as well lol, i use to buy tons of it but i won't be any more….

loooool too EZ.

why would i throw of away something i already paid for? lol
are you that void of commonsense?

loooool too EZ.

any fyi , you actually pretty stupid just so you know lol…
anobit was sold to apple in 2012… it is no longer an israeli company… all of its profits now go to an american company…

I will throw you out my freind :D why you support Israel :P

having design centre in Isreal dont make Intel Isreali product

take my intel pc back and give me my money which i paid for it..hurry up

Since CPUs are designed in Israel, You support the Israeli economy by buying Intel/AMD PCs.
Keeping the PC means You do not mind supporting Israel.

That the CPUs are designed in Israel are no valid reason for a refund.

You should take the economic hit yourself, if You are serious about boycotting Israel.
You can of course choose to be a hypocrite and only boycott things that you don't want anyway.

Well was just checking if we can squeeze in few F16 Under them tunnles
Save your aircrafts,the hamas idiots are too dumb to do anything which requires brain.Operating complex fourth generation planes will be like alien tech to them.:angel:

Since CPUs are designed in Israel, You support the Israeli economy by buying Intel/AMD PCs.

You should take the economic hit yourself, if You are serious about boycotting Israel.
You can of course choose to be a hypocrite and only boycott things that you don't want anyway.

More bogus lies from typical people like you. Cell phones, computers, etc, all made by Israel. Do you know how much of a clown you would look like in the tech world? Go try saying that in the tech world.

bigbig.gif

All of the following are Israeli companies/products available in western countries:

Ahava Beauty products (profits go to illegal settlements):
409191_319154608116924_230703376962048_1073083_726870815_n.jpg

IWI Tavor 21 Rifle (used to kill innocent Palestinians including children):

Factory-Canadian-TAR21.jpg

Magnum Research/IWI Desert Eagle:

Desert-Eagle-Matte-Stainless_0.jpg

Some Israeli web companies:

israel.products.2.jpg

More bogus lies from typical people like you. Cell phones, computers, etc, all made by Israel. Do you know how much of a clown you would look like in the tech world? Go try saying that in the tech world.

I live in the tech world, so I know quite well what I am talking about.
You barely have reading skills. Go back and read again what I claimed.

Designs many of the core components are made in Israel.
Design tools used to design those components are also made in Israel.

I live in the tech world, so I know quite well what I am talking about.
You barely have reading skills. Go back and read again what I claimed.

Designs many of the core components are made in Israel.
Design tools used to design those components are also made in Israel.

No you don't, try getting away with that statement in the tech world. Some companies in Israel which I believe were American companies modified a chip that was created in the US and you present it as some Israeli innovation. Nothing new from you.

In an interconnected global economy, boycotting all involvement of a country doesn't tend to work well, due to the way the global supply chain works.

Their purpose here would be twofold: To boycott all companies that are "Israel-based", and to scare away companies and countries from dealing with Israel in the future, at the risk of having a product boycotted.

The question is, how effective is this boycott. Chinese boycotts tend to be more effective since we are more politically united, and we have ready domestic alternatives. Something which is not the case in this scenario.

Personally, instead of boycotting anything, what I do is I simply "prefer" to buy from companies that are China-based, such as Lenovo. So it's a positive rather than a negative.

Perhaps instead of boycotting Israeli products, it might be more helpful for them to simply prefer to buy from companies that are based in Muslim countries instead.

In an interconnected global economy, boycotting all involvement of a country doesn't tend to work well, due to the way the global supply chain works.

Their purpose here would be twofold: To boycott all companies that are "Israel-based", and to scare away companies and countries from dealing with Israel in the future, at the risk of having a product boycotted.

The question is, how effective is this boycott. Chinese boycotts tend to be more effective since we are more politically united, and we have ready domestic alternatives. Something which is not the case in this scenario.

Personally, instead of boycotting anything, what I do is I simply "prefer" to buy from companies that are China-based, such as Lenovo. So it's a positive rather than a negative.

Perhaps instead of boycotting Israeli products, it might be more helpful for them to simply prefer to buy from companies that are based in Muslim countries instead.

Well said. One cannot help but ask whether or not this boycott benefits the Palestinian cause, or the competitors to these said Israeli-based companies.

No you don't, try getting away with that statement in the tech world. Some companies in Israel which I believe were American companies modified a chip that was created in the US and you present it as some Israeli innovation. Nothing new from you.

You really create an image of Yourself as "knowledgeable" if you "believe" Intel and AMD are American.
Most of the world KNOW they are American.

If you believe that creating completely new microarchitecures are small modifications, then you are stupid.

Intel: Ultrabook will 'transform' PCs, Haswell will complete 'revolution' | ZDNet

Israel helped design Intel's new Haswell processor | JPost | Israel News

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom