What's new

Boycotting Israeli products………not Jewish.

will you boycott israeli products?

• Total voters
Since CPUs are designed in Israel, You support the Israeli economy by buying Intel/AMD PCs.
Keeping the PC means You do not mind supporting Israel.

That the CPUs are designed in Israel are no valid reason for a refund.

You should take the economic hit yourself, if You are serious about boycotting Israel.
You can of course choose to be a hypocrite and only boycott things that you don't want anyway.

You still don't make any sense. This isn't about any boycott. I didn't even comment on this thread. It's up to an individual to boycott as he wishes. You think everyone here is a child who can't think for himself.

Vast majority of processors/cpu are not made by Israel.

Since CPUs are designed in Israel, You support the Israeli economy by buying Intel/AMD PCs.

You should take the economic hit yourself, if You are serious about boycotting Israel.
You can of course choose to be a hypocrite and only boycott things that you don't want anyway.
We should boycott Israeli members and their supporters as well :D

Why you blindly support Israel? You seem good person and you defend baby killers

You still don't make any sense. This isn't about any boycott. I didn't even comment on this thread. It's up to an individual to boycott as he wishes. You think everyone here is a child who can't think for himself.

He is trying to trap you into a meaningless argument. The point of the boycott movement is to make sure that economic losses are inflicted upon the apartheid regime. This is done by boycotting companies whos economic profits go to Israel, as well as companies who help enforce apartheid upon Palestinians. I personally have no problem using Israeli ideas for my own uses as long as I dont pay them. :lol:

Back on topic: Here are some more companies to boycott : :laugh:

boycott-card.jan2012.front.640.jpg

boycott-card.jan2012.back.640.jpg

we'l be hypocrites then i guess lol, what ever sails your boat :-)
we will however boycott israel to the best of our abilities…

• Sandy Bridge Core i#-2xxx
  • Ivy Bridge. Core i#-3xxx
  • Part of Haswell Core i#-4xxxx
  • Some Atoms
were designed in Israel.
That is pretty much the vast majority of PC processors nowadays.

Well said. One cannot help but ask whether or not this boycott benefits the Palestinian cause, or the competitors to these said Israeli-based companies.
boycott is of israel based companies… i would have a huge list if i included companies founded in israel that moved to america or europe… so far the stuff i named is directly from israel one of the companies directly donates to the israeli military…. the stauss group which makes sabra hummus

• Sandy Bridge Core i#-2xxx
  • Ivy Bridge. Core i#-3xxx
  • Part of Haswell Core i#-4xxxx
  • Some Atoms
were designed in Israel.
That is pretty much the vast majority of PC processors nowadays.
something can be designed anywhere… its about who is going to get the money when i buy something….
is that hard to understand?? if you want me to explain further i will because i know your tiny brian comprehend too much info at once..

@QAMAR you should stop creating stupid thread and spamming with trolls
bro i made this thread because there is no reliable information about products from israel… the products i listed are so far confirmed to be from israel and when you buy those products money will go to the israelis….
i keep updating my original post for a reason, i know indians were going to troll here..
you can check the original post for more products as i update it if you chose t boycott israel as well.

something can be designed anywhere… its about who is going to get the money when i buy something….
is that hard to understand?? if you want me to explain further i will because i know your tiny brian comprehend too much info at once..

bro i made this thread because there is no reliable information about products from israel… the products i listed are so far confirmed to be from israel and when you buy those products money will go to the israelis….
i keep updating my original post for a reason, i know indians were going to troll here..
you can check the original post for more products as i update it if you chose t boycott israel as well.

Whenever you buy something from Intel, you support the 8000 Israeli employees.
They are by far the largest tech employer in Israel.
You also help them fund multiple B$ factories.
Not buying canned peppers is much less important.

Israel will have money/weapons until their daddy US is giving them billion aid so basically even buying american products helping Israel indirectly so what you gonna do?

You are wasting your time with trolls like @A.P. Richelieu who cannot even make argument properly

Pakistainis will surely will this game..

Israelis can never boycott a single Pakistani product

israel does not export much consumer product that is sold to end user directly.. I dont see how you can boycott them. They earn big money by selling to businesses or to govt.
You cant avoid buying medicine made in israel.
Here is their export profile. (from wiki)
800px-Israel_Export_Treemap.jpg

Pakistainis will surely will this game..

Israelis can never boycott a single Pakistani product

is india using israel made condoms now a days?

Last edited:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom