What's new

Boycotting Israeli products………not Jewish.

will you boycott israeli products?

• Total voters
Any idiot that said yes needs to throw out his computer now. The chips in your computer have an Israeli connection.
complete bullshit…. chips in my computer are made by american company and manufactured in china…

patents expire….. did you know that? who patented the atomic bomb anyways lol?
LoL aren't you the shameless one? will copy Atom Bomb but scream your lungs out Death to Israel eh?
Why not Boycott other things, boycotting humus? really? :D

:argh::argh::feminist::feminist:boycott Israeli products,,n to all those saying computer chips made in Israel,,,,,i threw out my pc,,,now surfing on my mobile:agree:,,how about tha:cheesy:t
boycott :argh:boycott boycott :argh:

I'm no fan the Israeli occupation or zionism, but I would feel uncomfortable boycotting all Israeli products because those who boycott Israel do so under the assumption that all Israelis are evil which I refuse to believe.

I've met Israelis in the past.....well ok....they weren't Israelis but Israeli-Americans.....but anyway they didn't seem like bad people.....though I intentionally avoided talking about politics with them.

There are some Israelis that do speak out against the occupation, including some former Israeli soldiers.

A long term peaceful settlement between the Israelis and Palestinians can only be reached if there is cooperation with moderate Jews and Israelis.

i think that your stupid government has clogged your brain, i dunno what have americans gained through their economic progress?, has the mcdonald and KFC fat clogged your already stupid mind? first comes humanity, you guys lick israeli and jew a$$ which is really pathetic, and you guys can't even help it, and you guys are always so desperate

if your government can't help it but lick your jew masters, atleast common american public can speak against the very visible cruelty, or is your stupid govt, made you stupid as well?

You are absolutely right...1st comes humanity?.....But do you mind sharing your thoughts abut wheather your definition of humanity is a selective only for those scenarios where Muslims are only victim or it is in general for all humanity? Why do not you share your thought about your sense of humanity when people are killed and tourtued in Tibet and xinjiang by Chines Army?
What about your thought when Islamist terrorist kidnapp girl child in Africa and treat them as sex slaves to acheive their cause?
Do you feel the same and express the same outrage like how you are doing right now..?

Above all fact is what is happening in Gaza is pathetic...There should be immidiate stop to loss of life...But the reason why most of the non Muslim nation many not give positive support to Palestine issue because they may be feeling Muslim nations are aways sensitive when the victim is a Muslim in the hand of Non Muslim only...Even Muslim nation do not care when Muslim people fight with each other kill more people as it is evident in Syria and Iraq....How many humanitarian sensivities are reflected when hundreded of people are killed in Syria and Iraq and many parts of Muslim world...?

So friends..when Islamic world starts showing concern to all the victim of the war or aggression irrespective of their religion...then only...people and nationalities of other religion will definitely be with your cause..Till that point...Politics will play for each nation for their own benifits...And in this political turmoil, I really feel bad for the innocent sole of Israel and Palestine who lost their lives..

nukes weren't israeli but in fact german or american if anything….
israel didn't exist back then…
we not boycotting ideas but products do you know the difference???

Why not boycotting ideas...Is it just selective or you do not have much choice to boycott either?....If you do not like someone...then you can boycott everything of them...Why so selective dear?....

Why not boycotting ideas...Is it just selective or you do not have much choice to boycott either?....If you do not like someone...then you can boycott everything of them…Why so selective dear?....

possibly one of the stupidest things i ever heard in my life….lol honest to god
using an idea doesn't benefit any one except me…. if i use the idea of an israeli i won't be giving nothing to an israeli…. just so you know unless its patented or something then ill wait till the patent is expired…
we aren't boycotting israel because we don't like them, we are boycotting them for their actions!!

You are absolutely right...1st comes humanity?.....But do you mind sharing your thoughts abut wheather your definition of humanity is a selective only for those scenarios where Muslims are only victim or it is in general for all humanity? Why do not you share your thought about your sense of humanity when people are killed and tourtued in Tibet and xinjiang by Chines Army?
What about your thought when Islamist terrorist kidnapp girl child in Africa and treat them as sex slaves to acheive their cause?
Do you feel the same and express the same outrage like how you are doing right now..?

Above all fact is what is happening in Gaza is pathetic...There should be immidiate stop to loss of life...But the reason why most of the non Muslim nation many not give positive support to Palestine issue because they may be feeling Muslim nations are aways sensitive when the victim is a Muslim in the hand of Non Muslim only...Even Muslim nation do not care when Muslim people fight with each other kill more people as it is evident in Syria and Iraq....How many humanitarian sensivities are reflected when hundreded of people are killed in Syria and Iraq and many parts of Muslim world...?

So friends..when Islamic world starts showing concern to all the victim of the war or aggression irrespective of their religion...then only...people and nationalities of other religion will definitely be with your cause..Till that point...Politics will play for each nation for their own benifits...And in this political turmoil, I really feel bad for the innocent sole of Israel and Palestine who lost their lives..

where the criminal or terrorist is a hindu, a christian, a muslim, a chinese, a pakistani or an indian, it should be condemned and politics shouldn't be played, i think pakistanis already understand they did wrong in east pakistan and balochistan, but i have never seen an indian admitting its fault in kashmir and its north eastern states and what it did in indian punjab

Last edited:
I'm no fan the Israeli occupation or zionism, but I would feel uncomfortable boycotting all Israeli products because those who boycott Israel do so under the assumption that all Israelis are evil which I refuse to believe.

I've met Israelis in the past.....well ok....they weren't Israelis but Israeli-Americans.....but anyway they didn't seem like bad people.....though I intentionally avoided talking about politics with them.

There are some Israelis that do speak out against the occupation, including some former Israeli soldiers.

A long term peaceful settlement between the Israelis and Palestinians can only be reached if there is cooperation with moderate Jews and Israelis.
all israelis may not be bad but all israeli businesses are contributing to the israeli economy which makes israel strong…. why not put a little dent in it and help pressure israel into a long term solution?

What are there isreali goods? never seen or used yeah went to Walmart saw isreali razors, 1.50 dollar 12 razors but one Canadian worker there said they are fail just like israelis and we laughed hard.

complete bullshit…. chips in my computer are made by american company and manufactured in china…
zip it hypocrite

Intel has facilities in Israel, both for production and research. They also own 2 major Israeli companies that help Intel on the software side of things. Everything is interconnected.

And that's just Intel. Give me your computer's specs and I'll break it down for you. There are 100 different little companies that contribute to a computer, both on the software side and the hardware side. Chances are, a major part of your computer owes its existence to an Israeli company.

You uncivilized hypocrites can boycott all the yogurt and diapers you want, but there ain't no alternatives for computers so you'd rather make up excuses.

Uncivilized hypocrites. Typical.

Edit: btw there are hundreds of software that originate in Israel. You're using at least one a day.

Actually that normally does not works that well as most of time we know Israel does not sells items to THEM countries

Perhaps we should instead buy Palestinian goods give them some $$$ and may be 2 sqadrons of F16

hmmm ....like this product alot
Sabra_RoastedRedPepper_Hummus_Top.jpg

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom