What's new

Boycotting Israeli products………not Jewish.

will you boycott israeli products?

• Total voters
History of US Obligations to Pakistan, millions US$(2011)

chart%201.png
Source: US Overseas Loans and Grants: Obligations and Loan Authorizations (aka the Greenbook). For the years 2002–2011 we have added data on Coalition Support Funds spending to the military assistance category; while CSF is not technically foreign assistance, it has constituted the bulk of military assistance to Pakistan during the post-9/11 period. Source for CSF amounts is "Direct Overt U.S. Aid Appropriations and Military Reimbursements to Pakistan," prepared for the Congressional Research Service by K. Alan Kronstadt.

i think it was USA would interfered in our regional matters and you can see the time between 1990 till 2002 little to no US aid and pakistan was peaceful and we were doing great

now shut your trap and stop act like israel bitch, go to israel and fight its war rather than being a trailor trash, fast food junky fat which is chocking your brain

i think it was USA would interfered in our regional matters and you can see the time between 1990 till 2002 little to no US aid and pakistan was peaceful and we were doing great

You are a beggar nation.

now shut your trap and stop act like israel bitch, go to israel and fight its war rather than being a trailor trash, fast food junky fat which is chocking your brain

You go fight for Hamas and those never existed so called 'palestinians'. So THERE !!:usflag:

You go fight for Hamas and those never existed so called 'palestinians'. So THERE !!:usflag:

i am not supporting palestinians at all, you are bieng israeli bitch, there is nothing to support any party, both are guilty, one is more evil than the other, politics on both sides are creating troubles for poor people on both sides, that my take on the issue

your country has a history of taking sides, i dunno why? maybe your politicians know they will all be homeless if jews who support zionists stop funding american economy

There was a time monica lewinsky was giving BJs to Clinton .. Today it's the yanks n yaho ..the same story but opposite rolls..:lol:

History of US Obligations to Pakistan, millions US$(2011)

chart%201.png
Source: US Overseas Loans and Grants: Obligations and Loan Authorizations (aka the Greenbook). For the years 2002–2011 we have added data on Coalition Support Funds spending to the military assistance category; while CSF is not technically foreign assistance, it has constituted the bulk of military assistance to Pakistan during the post-9/11 period. Source for CSF amounts is "Direct Overt U.S. Aid Appropriations and Military Reimbursements to Pakistan," prepared for the Congressional Research Service by K. Alan Kronstadt.

Read "Aid spikes again after 9/11". From 1992-2002 hardly anything which mean USA does not give hand outs....

In 1980 after CIA report USA cut financial assistance, resumed after Soviet Invasion of Afghanistan. Again financial money is cut in 90's, only to be resumed after 9/11.

I will not call that handouts...

nukes weren't israeli but in fact german or american if anything….
israel didn't exist back then…
we not boycotting ideas but products do you know the difference???
Isn't it the same Boycotting Products but not their ideas or their strategies?Being Selectively Hypocrite aren't you?:rofl:
If you hate them so much then Invent your own vaccine, Bomb and etc. Instead of selectively Boycotting products.

Isn't it the same Boycotting Products but not their ideas or their strategies?Being Selectively Hypocrite aren't you?:rofl:
If you hate them so much then Invent your own vaccine, Bomb and etc. Instead of selectively Boycotting products.
its called being smart do you know the difference of that?lol
you really think your smart or something don't you? lol
i will use anybody's idea or strategy because nobody "owns" them lol.
i won't be benefiting them by using their idea..

its called being smart do you know the difference of that?lol
you really think your smart or something don't you? lol
i will use anybody's idea or strategy because nobody "owns" them lol.
i won't be benefiting them by using their idea..
Then stop this Hypocrisy of Boycotting Jewish products.You only want to boycott things on a political level, that is being a hypocrite.
Nobody owns them? Haven't you heard about Patents?
Your boycott here hardly has any takers not even among your countrymen.:taz:
Do make your own and then talk about it, mere tokenism won't help anything.How long will you Boycott?all your life?:devil:

Any idiot that said yes needs to throw out his computer now. The chips in your computer have an Israeli connection.

Then stop this Hypocrisy of Boycotting Jewish products.You only want to boycott things on a political level, that is being a hypocrite.
Nobody owns them? Haven't you heard about Patents?
Your boycott here hardly has any takers not even among your countrymen.:taz:
Do make your own and then talk about it, mere tokenism won't help anything.How long will you Boycott?all your life?:devil:
patents expire….. did you know that? who patented the atomic bomb anyways lol?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom