What's new

Boycott China VS Boycott India,

When they start importing stuffs from the west or other countries like Japan or South Korea, I would love to see how much ordinary Indians can afford what China offers. For example a simple case of a tunnel boring machine or a tower crane.
Honestly the best rebuttal is to compare a picture of any random Chinese city and any Indian city. Or just compare Shanghai with Mumbai or Beijing with Delhi. Even countries like Bangladesh are already surpassing India in infrastructural development.

That idiot you quoted I doubt is even Chinese. He trash talks about Chinese.

On mobile site, thus his flag is not prominent. I thought he was Indian.

Modi is a great leader, I remember Indian farmers stopped exporting onions to Pakistan, to punish us. Then it backfired when modi banned money in 2016, they were begging Pakistanis to buy due to massive price crash in domestic market.

Honestly the best rebuttal is to compare a picture of any random Chinese city and any Indian city. Or just compare Shanghai with Mumbai or Beijing with Delhi. Even countries like Bangladesh are already surpassing India in infrastructural development.
I knew something was wrong with my previous post. It was a grammar mistake. I got it corrected now using Grammarly. :D

dont understand what kind of CCP prpopaganda chinese are fed.

on one hand you boast how china is a big market for australian products and seek political influence there, on the other, chinese boasting about its exports to india (which benefits china not india).

india would benefit from ousting chinese products as do many other countries (its industries would benefit against chinese), D. trump has already taken action on this, mahatir was already acting against it, if china gets its markets shut off, it would be china who is set to lose a lot more.

regards

I vote for his permanent ban, may be an IP ban is more appropriate for such traitors.
@Trailer23 @American Pakistani @crankthatskunk @Beast

India is the second largest consumer market in the world? Are you sure about this?

In many fields it is, consumer items like smartphones, electronics, etc. It is about to surpass China in population.

Boycott IndiaBoycott IndiaBoycott India

360截图20200723194036270.jpg

In the Global Times, an Indian friend asked:the Chinese government claims that India invaded China. Why do the Chinese people not boycott Indian goods?

This question is very good. but it seems......................

Boycott China list.

First plant launches operation in India

“CRRC” metro train delivered in a satellite town of Indian capital

Chinese firm exports transistor chips for Indian locomotives

Chinese firm gets Rs 604 contract for Mumbai metro rail proj

BMRCL awards contract for 216 train coaches to CRRC subsidiary

Indian Prime Minister Mr. Modi Inspected Delhi Metro & Rode On Canny Escalators

India Welcomes Its Largest-Diameter TBM from China

China exports giant shield tunneling machine to India - YouTube

China makes its biggest tunnel boring machine for India

Mumbai to receive largest tunnel boring machine from China in February for BMC's coastal road project

BYD delivers India's first electric bus in Silvassa, witnessed by India's President

Chinese BYD to bring first zero-emission, pure-electric bus in India

BYD helps Indian city launch country's biggest electric bus fleet

LONGi Solar to Set up 1GW Mono Cell and 1GW Mono Module Manufacturing Facility in India

Trina Solar was the Top Solar Module Supplier to India as of the Second Quarter of 2017

JA Solar's YTD module shipments to India reach 1GW in 2017

Indian TV market to see Xiaomi, TCL, oneplus, Haier.

Indian mobile phone market to see OPPO, vivo, Xiaomi.

Boycott india list.

...???????????? Indians win...

So its simply allows us to ban any Chinese product we want as per our conveniences.
Very soon import duty on electronic product will be imposed on such extend that not a single company will be able to import it from China, just wait and watch.

So its simply allows us to ban any Chinese product we want as per our conveniences.
Very soon import duty on electronic product will be imposed on such extend that not a single company will be able to import it from China, just wait and watch.
don't be too arrogant. we are also boycotting India.

360截图20200723195214426.jpg

China can't boycott India if India doesn't produce anything worth buying. I guess India wins...

There is a difference. Chinese can boycott products because there are substitutions. Theoretically the boycott is workable. I don't see India has substitutions for made in China.
Which products, china has monopoly? Everyone knows gets it from china because of cheap. Nothing else.

Which products, china has monopoly? Everyone knows gets it from china because of cheap. Nothing else.
Just this thread. BYD. The world's largest electric car manufacturer.

CRRC. The world's largest train manufacturer.

Haier. The world's largest appliance manufacturer.

Jinko, JA Solar. The world's top photovoltaic equipment manufacturer.

Need to discuss Huawei?

Like I said. Expensive Indian tea and "cheap" Chinese TBM. These are two things.

Just this thread. BYD. The world's largest electric car manufacturer.

CRRC. The world's largest train manufacturer.

Haier. The world's largest appliance manufacturer.

Jinko, JA Solar. The world's top photovoltaic equipment manufacturer.

Need to discuss Huawei?

Like I said. Expensive Indian tea and "cheap" Chinese TBM. These are two things.
Do you have reading comprehension problem? No alternative to the above listed products?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom