What's new

Chinese carmaker BYD faces Indian tax investigation: Sources

The $41.7 billion net outflow marked the first in five and a half years. Recent years have seen almost no new entries by European companies, according to an analysis of investment into China by New York-based Rhodium Group
View attachment 943394
View attachment 943396
View attachment 943397
That was during the last strict lockdown, China was not open and no foreigners were allowed in

We don't care about who invests in India, stop quoting me on those news, you are not in the same league, in FDI, tiny Hong kong can beat you hands down, go and compare with someone your own size.

Unethical business practices by the Chinese is not only found in India but also in Bangladesh:

India should confiscate all BYD assets in India if the allegations are found to be true to set an example.
Don't worry. BYD has no assets in India. It only exports some cars in India. You can detain the BYD car. But Indian money still goes to BYD.

The $41.7 billion net outflow marked the first in five and a half years. Recent years have seen almost no new entries by European companies, according to an analysis of investment into China by New York-based Rhodium Group
View attachment 943394
View attachment 943396
View attachment 943397
About 1-2 years. They will leave.

India is not suitable for investment.

1. India lacks electricity. India has less electricity than Vietnam.

2. India lacks skilled workers. Most Indian workers are illiterate.

3. Indians have a habit of robbery and theft. They will steal everything from foreign factories.

4. Currently. Most foreign factories are in a state of shutdown in India. The newly built factory has never even produced.

Americans are responsible for 'promises'. Indians are responsible for boasting. That's it.

Oh I forgot. You won’t believe it unless Xi himself says it. Because you are high IQ guy.

Sorry, my bad.
Indians lack credibility and like to lie. This is world common sense.

Back
Top Bottom