What's new

Born in India, will die in India

The contradictions in this para says it all when it comes to the conditions of the Muslims in India. Read the half-truths and slimy lies that are perpetuated within the Hindu community to justify their "anger".
What are lies man?Is it not true that Muslims of Uttar Pradesh and Bengal voted for Jinnah in support of partition of India?Is it not true that in this very PDF Pakistanis whose ancestors migrated from India boast about breaking of Bharat Mata into two?Think impartially man...It is because of hindus indifference (and generosity) that Muslims in India have been living peacefully for decades after all that they have done to this land.

The current protests across India excluding North east are related speculated nation wide NRC.
That is the crux of the problem. They are protesting without knowing what they are protesting about.

1 CAA doesn't strip anyone of citizenship. It doesn't even give citizenship. It just helps a small section of people get fast track to citizenship. Even they have to prove that they are eligible for it.

2 National Level NRC rules are still not decided. No one knows what documents are needed and what is the cut off date.

Is there NRC already in India? You imagine things, then starts protesting on what's going to happen. Basically you are protesting based on your perception of NRC.

Idiots.
Didn't you hear what the Tadipaar has said? First there will be CAA, then NRC. Hear it out from the devil himself...

CAA protests: Five times Amit Shah linked the Citizenship Act with NRC

You selectively read things that suit you. Naah, the people have taken this shit long enough and this was the red line...

Morons may want to think otherwise.

Whenever you are ready to argue rationally, i am ready to argue with you.
Do you know what are the paperwork needed as a part of CAA to prove citizenship?
Again, do not reply for the sake of argument..There are multiple docs or references that can be provided to prove your citizenship.And if any one can not produce anything, then they need to provide reference of 2 citizens or something like that sort of reference to prove your citizenship.

Again, if this is not even enough then protest against the government or propose any formula that will prevent illegals from primarily BD to settle here rather than blindly protesting for the sake of protesting against Modi
Let's not argue, let's debate...

Are you speaking about CAA or NRC? Anyways, read the below article...

The CAB-NRC package is flawed and dangerous

Commie mallus are good at getting people out for these stunts. They've done hundreds of kilometeres long human chains etc a few times too.
And I love them for that:smitten:

Anyway, you Indian muzzers are going to be just fine, only the illegal alien BD ones must go, it's pretty simple.
And who will gaurantee that? You Indian lindus? How are you going to differentiate between the BD ones and the Indian ones?

Save your energy for UCC when we purge the constitution of the sharia (and everyone else's bs too.) Wonder what will happen to the cow laws then. Also, Population Regulation Bill/Act... and when Ram Mandir construction begins... wahin pe.
Don't worry, we are up for it:cheers:

Poor people actually have more documents than the rich as they have to contunously deal with the government. 99.99% would have aadhar cards as every subsidy is linked to it. Others would have some or the other documents
But official data state otherwise... Refer the following source

India's poor are also document-poor - Livemint

What are lies man?Is it not true that Muslims of Uttar Pradesh and Bengal voted for Jinnah in support of partition of India?Is it not true that in this very PDF Pakistanis whose ancestors migrated from India boast about breaking of Bharat Mata into two?Think impartially man...It is because of hindus indifference (and generosity) that Muslims in India have been living peacefully for decades after all that they have done to this land.
Stop lying Sanghi...

Facts Don't Back The Argument That Most Indian Muslims wanted Partition

There is a difference between Hindu and Hindutva. Majority of Hindus are very docile and people loving people.
You see here is the contradiction. I don't doubt Hinduism as a peaceful religion - many Hindus are loyal Pakistanis for example, finding Modi's brand of governance to be quite abhorrent. However if we assume most Hindus reside in and are citizens of India, then I would argue that most Hindus, simply by virtue of the fact that they voted a lifetime RSS patron into the office of PM, are Hindutva.

Certainly Hindus who didn't vote for Modi are probably not Hindutva.

Indeed, like all ideologies based on hate, Hindutva has arisen in contradiction to true religious leaning. It has warped Hinduism to its own ends and agendas. The precise relationships are complex though in this particular case, since there is confusion over when "Hinduism" itself came into being as a single unified faith concept. I've followed multiple discussions on it and I remain uncertain if Hinduism as we understand it became a unified faith at its inception or during the colonial era recently.

Regarding hindutva, Christians (perhaps you for example), Muslims and other non-Hindus can be classed as Hindutva in terms of their world view. Anyone happy to live under RSS governance or RSS inspired governance is regarded as Hindutva by definition.

Hopefully Indians are starting to see sense after Modi's ongoing mismanagement, though somehow I doubt it.

Hopefully Indians are starting to see sense after Modi's ongoing mismanagement, though somehow I doubt it.

At least, I am certain about one thing that Indian Muslims have been thoroughly broken and shattered, psychologically and spiritually, during the past 72 years of their existence. I don't know even, how they can come out of this utterly devastating disillusionment. They are completely subdued and enslaved.

Allah rehm karay.

That is the crux of the problem. They are protesting without knowing what they are protesting about.

1 CAA doesn't strip anyone of citizenship. It doesn't even give citizenship. It just helps a small section of people get fast track to citizenship. Even they have to prove that they are eligible for it.

2 National Level NRC rules are still not decided. No one knows what documents are needed and what is the cut off date.

Nation wide NRC would be done. The protests are to preempt including the verification of documents as and when NRC is conducted. The protests are to put pressure on the government to grant citizenship to all as part of NRC without any verification.

Didn't you hear what the Tadipaar has said? First there will be CAA, then NRC. Hear it out from the devil himself...

CAA protests: Five times Amit Shah linked the Citizenship Act with NRC

You selectively read things that suit you. Naah, the people have taken this shit long enough and this was the red line...

Morons may want to think otherwise.
Morons are the one who think this will eliminate all the Muslims from India. Run around like headless chicken, set things on fire, throw rocks and yell.

I don't selectively read anything, tell me what are the conditions for NRC? What's the cutoff date for NRC that's being implemented in India? What's wrong with having a national register of our citizens?

Before Amit shah, a lot of people has said there will be NRC. There should be an NRC.

And I love them for that:smitten:
I love them for their food :smitten:

notice the hammer and sickle right outside the place lol

And who will gaurantee that? You Indian lindus? How are you going to differentiate between the BD ones and the Indian ones?
Everybody knows who they are.. there's slums full of illegal BD folk even in Delhi (and all over the country). They've been razing and relocating them for decades.

Now comes the time to relocate them back to BD proper :wave:

A demographic disaster in the north east has been averted. Thank god !

Don't worry, we are up for it:cheers:
Good, it's your constitutionally enshrined democratic right.

and Modi Ji and Motabhai Gujarat Waale have full legal constitutional authority, vested in them by us, the people of India to enforce the UCC, to kick these infiltrators out and much more..

keep protesting, yours is not a serious revolution anyway. It is mainly college and university students protesting.

All you've managed to accomplish is to further strengthen the BJP base, and the congress and lefties are never coming to power again, not for another 50 years at least.

Everybody knows who they are.. there's slums full of illegal BD folk even in Delhi (and all over the country). They've been razing and relocating them for decades.

Now comes the time to relocate them back to BD proper :wave:

A demographic disaster in the north east has been averted. Thank god !
Everybody knows? How? From whatsApp university?

Good, it's your constitutionally enshrined democratic right.

and Modi Ji and Motabhai Gujarat Waale have full legal constitutional authority, vested in them by us, the people of India to enforce the UCC, to kick these infiltrators out and much more..
The Tadipaar and his Saheb can try their bit in the name of constitutional authority, we shall reciprocate kindly...

keep protesting, yours is not a serious revolution anyway. It is mainly college and university students protesting.

All you've managed to accomplish is to further strengthen the BJP base, and the congress and lefties are never coming to power again, not for another 50 years at least.
That's good for you then...! Congrats!

Morons are the one who think this will eliminate all the Muslims from India. Run around like headless chicken, set things on fire, throw rocks and yell.

I don't selectively read anything, tell me what are the conditions for NRC? What's the cutoff date for NRC that's being implemented in India? What's wrong with having a national register of our citizens?

Before Amit shah, a lot of people has said there will be NRC. There should be an NRC.
Morons are those who think they can fool people around them believing that those people are naive.

Awww... set things on fire, throw rocks... As if that never happened previously? Much worse has happened over things like a movie on some imaginary queen LOL. At least the matter at hand is about their existence, so their anger is justified.

Yes, you do... You chose the ignore what the Tadipaar criminal has said about CAA and NRC. Aap chronology samjhiye LOL

Other people did not act on what they "might have" said then but this Tadipaar did...

Last edited:
@The_Showstopper What does tadipaar means? I have heard many people saying it for Amit Shah
Tadipaar is a form of punishment in India rendered by the Police/courts. It means banishment from a particular town/city/state.

This is usually done for repeat offenders where police will ban a person from living/coming in their jurisdiction.

eg a person who is tadipaar(ed) by Mumbai police would not be allowed to enter Mumbai. And he can be arrested if found in Mumbai.

Courtesy: https://in.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20120813091702AAbJTIS

Stay out of Gujarat: SC directs Amit Shah - News18

Tadipaar is a form of punishment in India rendered by the Police/courts. It means banishment from a particular town/city/state.

This is usually done for repeat offenders where police will ban a person from living/coming in their jurisdiction.

eg a person who is tadipaar(ed) by Mumbai police would not be allowed to enter Mumbai. And he can be arrested if found in Mumbai.

Courtesy: https://in.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20120813091702AAbJTIS

Stay out of Gujarat: SC directs Amit Shah - News18
Tadipaar aur taripaar?

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom